xXD4v1dXx

Customizable Mussle Flashes

I already know some event skins already have their own custom mussle flashes. However, what if you could customize the mussle flash color on its own? Could equip the basic orange, red, og blue, pink, and many others. Then of course you would either have to unlock them through contacts or buy them with JT but eh it sound cool right? Ik its not really that realistic but its a game my dudes could have the lore be that joker ammunitions found a way to dye their gun powders or something.

• Like 1

Just now, Bellenettiel said:

can't wait to have a pink muzzle flash going all *POMF*

Imagine leaving someone in a pink mist with an orger 💀

7 minutes ago, iDontThinkSo said:

Oh u remind me the time when you can had a blue muzzle flash if your weapon was modded :S

Yeah I said Og blue because of that lol 

14 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

can't wait to have a pink muzzle flash going all *POMF*

With rainbow glitter.

Just now, Kewlin said:

With rainbow glitter.

Ik your joking but hey pack the gun powder with rainbow glitter n It'll make sense 💀 wouldn't mind having additional mussle flash affects tbh

19 minutes ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Ik your joking but hey pack the gun powder with rainbow glitter n It'll make sense 💀 wouldn't mind having additional mussle flash affects tbh

Am I joking?

. . . am I?

Just now, Kewlin said:

Am I joking?

. . . am I?

Oh well if not then like I said I totally agree, would be cool to have more mussle flash affects. Glitter, sparkles, ect. Would fit into the game.

• Like 1

Which ever one takes up the most screen space is the one I'd use. Gotta drop the opp's fps somehow.

regardless if anyone is, i don't really see a problem the suggestion (other than being silly)

sounds like really within the realm of possibility for LO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bellenettiel said:

regardless if anyone is, i don't really see a problem the suggestion (other than being silly)

sounds like really within the realm of possibility for LO

Right

I could of sworn this was already suggested but I can not find it so I suspect it did not have it's own thread

so +1 sure why not

• Like 1

I mean, they did add blue muzzle flash to the nutcracker weapon skin.

Would love to have one without the snow particles falling out of the gun though. 🤔

• Like 1

16 hours ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Yeah I said Og blue because of that lol 

Maybe, but i say "maybe" (and when xD) engine upgrade will land maybe we will have the blue flash back, cuz i saw also traced bullets effects in da video.

Colours? Eh.

Some different shapes/variations would be interesting though. Such as muzzle brake mod actually flaring the muzzle flash differently.

But I'd only see that truly working if APB had proper weapon customization on the level of vehicles/character.

• Like 1

Yes please.  I'd love to be able to use the old blue muzzle flash without having to use the nutcracker skin.  Nutcracker is kinda ugly imo, and I don't like the snow particles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Colours? Eh.

Some different shapes/variations would be interesting though. Such as muzzle brake mod actually flaring the muzzle flash differently.

But I'd only see that truly working if APB had proper weapon customization on the level of vehicles/character.

What you suggested is another dope idea too, I would love to see different Flash Flarings too. Would be so sick. You should make that a suggestion my guy 💯