randomguy343

Customization.

Hello,

Something i've always would love to see is that the limitations on customization was removed.. Get rid of the maximum 'space' that a symbol takes up and get rid of the maximum amount of layers that you can add to for example cars.. 

The customization system is what always brought me back throughout the years, but even then... The maximum amount of layers and maximum amount of space that symbols take up is just a huge handicap... A option to also put symbols on wheels or on the inside of your car would be nice.

Stay safe all.

Without the limitation of the space and layers server would need super long time to load a heavy customized vehicle/character, multiply that for 79 times and 149 inside social.

Alredy now servers lag, get ddosed, go down + that? Nah.

Maybe an increase, yes, totally remove limits no, you would kill apb with that.

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

Without the limitation of the space and layers server would need super long time to load a heavy customized vehicle/character, multiply that for 79 times and 149 inside social.

Alredy now servers lag, get ddosed, go down + that? Nah.

Maybe an increase, yes, totally remove limits no, you would kill apb with that.

Just anything that can be done to increase how much we can customize would be fine.

200 layers would be cool. More could kill the servers lmao.

"Premium : Am i a joke to you?"

😆

They removed it that my katana no longer goes hand in hand with impact stuff and machinegunner chest rig, why?

On 5/27/2020 at 10:17 AM, randomguy343 said:

Hello,

Something i've always would love to see is that the limitations on customization was removed.. Get rid of the maximum 'space' that a symbol takes up and get rid of the maximum amount of layers that you can add to for example cars.. 

The customization system is what always brought me back throughout the years, but even then... The maximum amount of layers and maximum amount of space that symbols take up is just a huge handicap... A option to also put symbols on wheels or on the inside of your car would be nice.

Stay safe all.

one of th eproblems with customization is it takes up memory room on the servers.

G1 used to say that they traded out people who stopped playing for expanding  our clothing symbols etc.

I have noo idea if they told the truth , but it would need to be looked into by Little Orbit if this is possible or not.