Sign in to follow this  
BlatMan

[ARMAS] Swarm 'Killer Bee' Account lifetime does not get 35% off from trial

The SWARM 'Killer Bee' Account Lifetime and Character Lifetime do not get 35% off on ARMAS when you trial the weapon. It is only applied to the 30 Days option. After clicking "TRY NOW FREE", you get the message that says you will get 35% if you purchase the weapon before a date.

Edited by SquirrelFace

Yup, same thing happened to me a few days ago. I just didn't spend the money, got Skip instead. :D:DD

13 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

The SWARM 'Killer Bee' Account Lifetime and Character Lifetime do not get 35% off on ARMAS when you trial the weapon. It is only applied to the 30 Days option. After clicking "TRY NOW FREE", you get the message that says you will get 35% if you purchase the weapon before a date.

Same when I purchased a Fr0g thumnail.

I guess LO removed the 35% discount these lats months, in exchange for the free premium... kind fair if u think a moment...

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Same when I purchased a Fr0g thumnail.

I guess LO removed the 35% discount these lats months, in exchange for the free premium... kind fair if u think a moment...

It still works for the OBIR NFC3, N-ISSR-B 'Dogear', and a few other random weapons.

52 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

It still works for the OBIR NFC3, N-ISSR-B 'Dogear', and a few other random weapons.

No idea sincerly so what's happening lately...

Btw it's not the first one write something about this matter.. and I bet that guym as a lor, he is still waiting for an answer.

@MattScott  or other staff's members shall give more of an proberly answer than me or anyone surely....

Edited by PingOVER9000

i have same issue with thumbnail it worked for 30 days version not for lifetime and account version

Update: i found out that you need to select specific product [30 days / character lifetime / account lifetime] which you want to buy before selecting "try out now" then 35% discount will be applied to your account and you can buy only selected preset (for example account lifetime) with that 35% discount

Edited by TheSxW

On 6/4/2020 at 8:30 AM, TheSxW said:

Update: i found out that you need to select specific product [30 days / character lifetime / account lifetime] which you want to buy before selecting "try out now" then 35% discount will be applied to your account and you can buy only selected preset (for example account lifetime) with that 35% discount

Which is what I did. Other weapons apply to all 3 options.

12 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Which is what I did. Other weapons apply to all 3 options.

oh so that means some weapons dont have that working properly or have missing dependencies 😉