Sign in to follow this  
PoshDoll

do people still care about loyalty rewards?

so we used to get some nice and kind of exclusive weapons and weapon skins as loyalty rewards, which was a nice incentive to keep throwing a few bucks here and there even if you had the entire armas stuff unlocked on your account. might be nice for both the players and for the LO considering it shouldn't be that much of a hassle to make a reskin of an already existing weapon every few months.

• Like 2

I care about the shame that comes from having gotten the Euryale on multiple accounts.

• Like 3

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

• Thanks 1

Loyalty (FR. loyal — loyal): Loyalty — a correct, trustworthy attitude to someone or something. Loyalty — loyalty to the current laws and regulations of the authorities (sometimes only formal, external).
Loyalty-Wikipedia

why not be grateful .

p.s. I used to be able to tell by things , weapons , skins what kind of player this is . what events he played in , whether he is a donator or a P2W ... with the actions of the LO team . everything was gone . donation weapons are renamed , things from events began to sell . in my opinion, this is not correct .

Edited by yood

Yes please. I'm way way way way over any extra rewards they would ever put in.

I don't think LO has come up with a new weapon or reskin weapon, most of the weapons they release were in the game data scraped. 

Лестница наград обрывается на Euryale XD ( Нужно что то делать)

Идеи.. эксклюзивные -  модификации , ракетницы  с 3 слотами , титулы, 2  ручные вторичное оружие, (Хотите иметь это.. помогайте развитию..)

Еще идея.. Нужно делать эксклюзивный пакет  и  возможно дорогой., но там должно быть то  что вообще  никогда не будет после.  ( в трудные времена, можно его выставить на продажу .. думаю будет не  плохой толчок  помощи для развития)

P.S Думаю вы разобрались  в этом бреду..