RED1015

Vehicle delivery missions where the vehicle is displayed on the enemy HUD

On 5/22/2020 at 1:52 PM, CookiePuss said:

I too like having a cisco blown up, then racing to another cisco thats pre damaged to the point of smoking, have the cisco blown up, race to the next pre damaged one etc etc etc

call me crazy but i actually do. the rush of trying to get there before ops and/or tying them down for team members to get the job done is a bit exhilarating.

hmm i guess that falls under adrenaline junkie.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

call me crazy but i actually do

Well that makes 1.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Well that makes 1.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Well that makes 1.

20 minutes ago, Gothina said:

I wish I got your opp.

On 5/24/2020 at 9:39 AM, Resine said:

Not much of a race against Vegas 4x4

Vegas 4x4 has a slower max speed than the g20 honestly. Most vehicles have a max speed of 18-20. Except the vegas series which is 23/22 for both the g20 and 4x4. Hell, the growl has a max speed of 22.7 (i just looked that up, and am surprised) but noone talks about that one as being too good because it's almost a glass cannon.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I wish I got your opp.

Jupp, trashy silverplayers have more fun!  🙂

1 hour ago, Gothina said:

Jupp, trashy silverplayers have more fun!  🙂

I wish this wasn't true.

oPKqwFI.gif

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 9:56 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

Vegas 4x4 has a slower max speed than the g20 honestly. Most vehicles have a max speed of 18-20. Except the vegas series which is 23/22 for both the g20 and 4x4. Hell, the growl has a max speed of 22.7 (i just looked that up, and am surprised) but noone talks about that one as being too good because it's almost a glass cannon.

In a map that anything and everything can happened on the way, where you often are forced to slow/turn/avoid I think acceleration wins over top speed. But then it's dependable on situation.

Still, I think missions like this are bullshoot, kill enemies to get to the car, kill enemies while unlocking the car, kill enemies while driving away with the car, kill enemies while driving the car and don't let your guard down even for a second thinking they won't be on drop-off since you just killed them 10 seconds ago 300 meters away.

It's not even about winning or losing, I think each of us was on both ends of these kind of missions and for me except for few truly fun, chase actions, where everything crashes and blows up and you make it do the point, or you would throw that perfectly cooked conc from 50 meters away snatching the victory with WHAT THA FUCK KABOOM action, it was true poison full of cancer shit, that I questioned why do I even bother with it.

6 hours ago, Resine said:

In a map that anything and everything can happened on the way, where you often are forced to slow/turn/avoid I think acceleration wins over top speed. But then it's dependable on situation.

Still, I think missions like this are bullshoot, kill enemies to get to the car, kill enemies while unlocking the car, kill enemies while driving away with the car, kill enemies while driving the car and don't let your guard down even for a second thinking they won't be on drop-off since you just killed them 10 seconds ago 300 meters away.

It's not even about winning or losing, I think each of us was on both ends of these kind of missions and for me except for few truly fun, chase actions, where everything crashes and blows up and you make it do the point, or you would throw that perfectly cooked conc from 50 meters away snatching the victory with WHAT THA FUCK KABOOM action, it was true poison full of cancer shit, that I questioned why do I even bother with it.

I don't see it much of an issue, though i do feel that preventing enemies from "camping" the car would be the simplest fix. Also 50m concs are pretty hard to hit on a moving vehicle. I do end up leaving most vehicle missions before they start though. (Mojang money is absolutely the worst on defense)

On 5/27/2020 at 5:22 AM, Noob_Guardian said:

I don't see it much of an issue, though i do feel that preventing enemies from "camping" the car would be the simplest fix. Also 50m concs are pretty hard to hit on a moving vehicle. I do end up leaving most vehicle missions before they start though. (Mojang money is absolutely the worst on defense)

Yeah, but when you do land one meters from the objective it feels great. Not for opponents though 😧

On 5/25/2020 at 12:10 PM, CookiePuss said:

Well that makes 1.

Had some great missions yesterday. We stopped the enemy team literally 1 meter away from the delivery point and won the game. We had another mission, in which the enemy had us locked down, we couldnt get through their defence, so some improvment needed. Its missions like this that seporate APB from other games.

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

We stopped the enemy team literally 1 meter away from the delivery point and won the game.

I can't even imagine losing this mission while on defense.
Its just an AV squad blowing up vehicles until time runs out.