RED1015

Vehicle delivery missions where the vehicle is displayed on the enemy HUD

Car missions shouldn't exist to begin with (not in their current state at least).

• Like 4

So what if they know where vehicle is?

Take out enemy team and they can do shit about it. At best they can employ some explosives/LMG which usually only end up with them being dead, car being somewhere else as it's destroyed and attacking team having head start.

But one word in defense of that guy:

Defending team tho. shouldn't be able to damage that car if it isn't taken by opposition. Defending team often damage car badly so they either force attacking team to destroy it and relocate (and taking car spawns are bad, it can even spawn next to it or somewhere near but in position in which there is advantage for defending team) or blow it up in their faces, then defending team relocate to repeat this shit until end of mission.

Also not all missions shows delivered cars to other (defending) team, unless they are object of defense - usually you need to defend place from car reaching objective where markers for cars are gone.

I'm okay with vehicles having HUD markers as long as its consistent.

Some missions have them, some don't. Either all have markers, or none have markers.

While I agree with your post, you should take some effort and create a suggestion. 

Even though, you'll probably not get any response. 

i personally don't think vehicle objectives should have hud markers after they've been broken into but before they've been delivered

at that point the defending team is free to damage them whenever they please and because these objectives generally only cycle between two locations (iirc only 1 vehicle mission has more locations than that) it's too easy for them to just ping pong between and continually blow them up

I think vehicle drop offs may be a little more enjoyable if the objectives were custom cars, rather than the stock civilian variants we see right now. Something like a Han Veo (Not the Coywolf variant) is a particularly vulnerable car (Which is why no one uses it when they have a choice). Maybe if they had some mods applied to them or a few tweaks to their stats it might make it less of a pain to drop off. Additionally if they had custom designs on them, it would make them feel more in-tune with the mission descriptions themselves. 

In terms of vehicle markers, perhaps they should only show up when someone is inside the vehicle? That might help to stop defending teams pre-damaging the car.

Edited by Lord Cashpoint
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, RED1015 said:

Why do these still exist in 2020.

idk, why should defenders be given an even bigger advantage for no reason? you can already blow the fucking car up, and most of the time, it's some garbage low-health jellybean that has half the speed that ur own vehicle has.

I think it's BS too. The drop off point should be changed with each car.

To start off with it should only be one vehicle, such as an armored truck heist or a high end ride, some mafioso or 'King-Pin' had. 

Them 'Furniture Moving' Missions suck too, it be a 2v2 n there's 5 barrels, 3 work stations, a stroller and a stack of books! WTF am I a Furniture Mover 😒

10 hours ago, Mitne said:

Take out enemy team and they can do shit about it. At best they can employ some explosives/LMG which usually only end up with them being dead, car being somewhere else as it's destroyed and attacking team having head start.

But one word in defense of that guy:

Defending team tho. shouldn't be able to damage that car if it isn't taken by opposition. Defending team often damage car badly so they either force attacking team to destroy it and relocate (and taking car spawns are bad, it can even spawn next to it or somewhere near but in position in which there is advantage for defending team) or blow it up in their faces, then defending team relocate to repeat this shit until end of mission.

Also not all missions shows delivered cars to other (defending) team, unless they are object of defense - usually you need to defend place from car reaching objective where markers for cars are gone.

Most times the defending team actually cannot destroy the vehicle if it hasn't been "unlocked" yet. If it blows up such as in the car garage, it's because of a glitch.

Honestly, I think it would be better if they could only see the tracker when the vehicle is moving, not while it's sitting there doing nothing. As a defender it's generally far too easy to get a vegas and explosive, kill the vehicle, go to where it spawned, and smoke it. Unless you're going against vet 195+ players who can fix the vehicle, the offense can't just grab it and go, add into the fact that it only spawns in 2-3 generally "known" locations if destroyed and generally in a cycle, you can cycle location lock the vehicle spawn without much issue and know where it may be next.

These kind of vehicle missions are an issue. However another issue for example is the crim mission with the frenso, which litterally has no hud marker on it for like 4 stages, and it really should.

Missions need an overhaul in general.

5 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

I think vehicle drop offs may be a little more enjoyable if the objectives were custom cars, rather than the stock civilian variants we see right now. Something like a Han Veo (Not the Coywolf variant) is a particularly vulnerable car (Which is why no one uses it when they have a choice). Maybe if they had some mods applied to them or a few tweaks to their stats it might make it less of a pain to drop off. Additionally if they had custom designs on them, it would make them feel more in-tune with the mission descriptions themselves. 

In terms of vehicle markers, perhaps they should only show up when someone is inside the vehicle? That might help to stop defending teams pre-damaging the car.

that or while moving is something I can agree on, it's been pretty bad being able to predamage vehicles at all times, with no issue.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

defenders cannot damage the car untill its been broken into.

and usually the missions that dont show the car when its able to move are the easiest missions to deliver cars on.

the one thing i think is imbalanced is the car missions in which you can see the car when its moving and also the car is a trainee car or a super bad slow car.... 

11 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Most times the defending team actually cannot destroy the vehicle if it hasn't been "unlocked" yet.

2 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

defenders cannot damage the car untill its been broken into.

There is way to damage it. Use car and smash it against wall or other vehicles. It will take environmental damage only but that strategy is not that rare from what I saw.

Unless you're going against vet 195+ players who can fix the vehicle, the offense can't just grab it and go, add into the fact that it only spawns in 2-3 generally "known" locations if destroyed and generally in a cycle, you can cycle location lock the vehicle spawn without much issue and know where it may be next.

That's why I treat spawn system like some kind of punishment. Unjust but punishment.

It should be fixed and spawns should be way more flexible...

These kind of vehicle missions are an issue. However another issue for example is the crim mission with the frenso, which litterally has no hud marker on it for like 4 stages, and it really should.

This one where you drive from checkpoint to checkpoint?

Yeah, it should. Way too easy to complete for crims.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:08 PM, Mitne said:

Nah, it rarely plays out this way, maybe in silver matches.

With current spawn system game feels more like fight club, and these kind of missions are frustrating to play.

the spawning system is basic . it is convenient for both novice players and veterans . complaints about these missions can only come through in one case - when players of 85 lv are opposed by players above 195 lv .

• Like 1

You can't remove everything you don't like.

I think it's good that there is hard and easy missions.

1 hour ago, Gothina said:

You can't remove everything you don't like.

I think it's good that there is hard and easy missions.

I too like having a cisco blown up, then racing to another cisco thats pre damaged to the point of smoking, have the cisco blown up, race to the next pre damaged one etc etc etc

31 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I too like having a cisco blown up, then racing to another cisco thats pre damaged to the point of smoking, have the cisco blown up, race to the next pre damaged one etc etc etc

This. Vehicle markers have to go, you should defend the drop off point and not camp the cars and pre damage them.

5 hours ago, GhosT said:

This. Vehicle markers have to go, you should defend the drop off point and not camp the cars and pre damage them.

Car chases should exist though, i'd be fine with making it so that you only see it if an enemy is in it, and further randomizing the spawns within a slightly larger area to prevent camping them.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Car chases should exist though, i'd be fine with making it so that you only see it if an enemy is in it, and further randomizing the spawns within a slightly larger area to prevent camping them.

Sounds like a good compromise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

Sounds like a good compromise.

That's the point ^,.,^

On 5/23/2020 at 4:52 AM, Noob_Guardian said:

Not much of a race against Vegas 4x4

49 minutes ago, Resine said:

Not much of a race against Vegas 4x4

4x4 isnt the fastest car in the game btw.

• Like 1