Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

5/20 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have some server maintenance this week on Wednesday 5/20/2020. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

What do you mean by normal maintenance for console? 

Sorry for asking this.

We do regular server maintenance that impacts console servers. Since there is an interruption of service at the specified time, we call it out each week so you guys are informed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sakebee said:

We do regular server maintenance that impacts console servers. Since there is an interruption of service at the specified time, we call it out each week so you guys are informed. 

Oh ok. New content is coming to console its just that people are really hopeless due to g1c but now LO (you guys) we'll be updated soon. 

I have patience. Other people don't may or may not have patience.

1 hour ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Oh ok. New content is coming to console its just that people are really hopeless due to g1c but now LO (you guys) we'll be updated soon. 

I have patience. Other people don't may or may not have patience.

No new content will be added.

Normal Server Maintenance means servers shutdown, then they start up again after some hours, they just clear up things behind the scenes, no more.

Also PC as you can see, no any patch notes, we are falling down slowly.

4 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

No new content will be added.

Normal Server Maintenance means servers shutdown, then they start up again after some hours, they just clear up things behind the scenes, no more.

Also PC as you can see, no any patch notes, we are falling down slowly.

I meant the content to pc will come to console once pc gets the engine upgrade. 

Just now, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

I meant the content to pc will come to console once pc gets the engine upgrade. 

Yeah, that's the problem haha, Once that's implemented, which will take some time still.

I just feel sorry for you guys, i tried out APB on both consoles and i don't know how you can play like that.

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

Yeah, that's the problem haha, Once that's implemented, which will take some time still.

I just feel sorry for you guys, i tried out APB on both consoles and i don't know how you can play like that.

I don't care man. If the game was shit why am I still here? It's not.

APB is good on a 4k tv. When I play on my smart tv it's a bit hard once it starts stuttering but I like the game man. Who cares how long its gonna take. It's gonna come to consoles. We have to have patience. I do. Other people don't. I like the game. 

10 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

I don't care man. If the game was shit why am I still here? It's not.

APB is good on a 4k tv. When I play on my smart tv it's a bit hard once it starts stuttering but I like the game man. Who cares how long its gonna take. It's gonna come to consoles. We have to have patience. I do. Other people don't. I like the game. 

I know, i didn't meant to say quit out, i just wanted to say how i feel about console players.

Even PC ones have issues, maybe even more.

Sign in to follow this