Tako

Jg + snub nose "quickswitching"

On 5/25/2020 at 9:28 AM, Flaws said:

It is game breaking as its the fastest TTK in the game.

If you remove it, would the next fastest TTK become game breaking?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unfair because it's obviously ineffective?

Hey what don't you understand exactly, what's unfair is the fact that the possibility of INSTANTLY kill a player exist, it can be 1 out of 10, or 1 out of a billion, as long as it exists, it's unfair, winning a fight within half a second IS unfair indeed, if it doesn't look unfair to you, I don't understand.

I totally agree this combo is like really dumb and not even good, you won't do anything with it, the problem here is that it adds more RNG into the game, winning a fight over a lucky quickswitch is one thing that shouldn't exist at all, even more when you were supposed to lose the fight. <----------- that's the reason of the original post, i'm not crying over a meme combo, now read it as much as needed, but don't come again saying it's okay because the combo is MOSTLY BAD and rarely happens to work lmao.

Edited by Takotak

8 minutes ago, Takotak said:

Hey what don't you understand exactly, what's unfair is the fact that the possibility of INSTANTLY kill a player exist, it can be 1 out of 10, or 1 out of a billion, as long as it exists, it's unfair, winning a fight within half a second IS unfair indeed, if it doesn't look unfair to you, I don't understand.

I totally agree this combo is like really dumb and not even good, you won't do anything with it, the problem here is that it adds more RNG into the game, winning a fight over a lucky quickswitch is one thing that shouldn't exist at all, even more when you were supposed to lose the fight. <----------- that's the reason of the original post, i'm not crying over a meme combo, now read it as much as needed, but don't come again saying it's okay because the combo is MOSTLY BAD and rarely happens to work lmao.

Agree to disagree.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Agree to disagree.

Agree it's bad on 9 kills, disagree it's overpowered on 1 kill, I said read as much as needed you didn't.

But it's okay you're not even being objective.

Edited by Takotak

14 minutes ago, Takotak said:

Agree it's bad on 9 kills, disagree it's overpowered on 1 kill, I said read as much as needed you didn't.

But it's okay you're not even being objective.

It's a non issue and a non problem.

Fix it, leave it, it won't make one bit of difference, and aside from you very few people would give a fuck either way.

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It's a non issue and a non problem.

Fix it, leave it, it won't make one bit of difference, and aside from you very few people would give a fuck either way.

Yea as much as collisions with other players while you're on a mission, you have chances to be griefed and lose the mission for that reason, as much as you have chances of losing for being instantly kill when you were better, but yeah, leave it or fix it won't make a difference right ? 

i’m curious as to how this would even be fixed? bolt timers on shotguns? nerfing the already underpowered snub?

4 hours ago, Takotak said:

Yea as much as collisions with other players while you're on a mission, you have chances to be griefed and lose the mission for that reason

thats a bigger issue I think

Merged.

3 hours ago, 404 said:

i’m curious as to how this would even be fixed? bolt timers on shotguns? nerfing the already underpowered snub?

trade something for something
longer equip time but 3stk, or an accuracy buff, or a range buff?
i dunno, or just leave it, but the SNR probably needed to be looked at anyway.

3 hours ago, 404 said:

if (JG + SNUB {
  Snub equipment delay = true
} else {
  Snub equipment delay = false
}

On 6/1/2020 at 10:46 PM, CookiePuss said:

trade something for something

longer equip time but 3stk, or an accuracy buff, or a range buff?
i dunno, or just leave it, but the SNR probably needed to be looked at anyway.

FWIW the SNR 850 should be 3 shots to kill without any nerf, as it was originally. The damage-nerf back in the day was completely uncalled for.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Revoluzzer said:

FWIW the SNR 850 should be 3 shots to kill without any nerf, as it was originally. The damage-nerf back in the day was completely uncalled for.

RFP LIVES MATTER TOO!!

On 5/19/2020 at 2:55 AM, 404 said:

even with a macro it’s not all that reliable, it’s just a meme loadout 

It's fairly reliable if you actually hit both shots and there's no downside other than not having a normal secondary.

• Like 1

Wtf is quick switching? the JG can fire fast on it's own from my experience...

I remember the NHVR QS TTK discussing and it got fixed. This is simular so a fix should be fixed/nerfed asap, being able to QS legit or by marco is irrelevant.

9 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Wtf is quick switching?

shoot switch to secondary shoot

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

shoot switch to secondary shoot

But why? Why with a shotgun? And specifically the JG and Snubnose? I could see an issue with persay the NHVR but........why?

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

But why? Why with a shotgun? And specifically the JG and Snubnose? I could see an issue with persay the NHVR but........why?

you can technically reach a 0.1s ttk with the jg to snub combo

3 hours ago, 404 said:

you can technically reach a 0.1s ttk with the jg to snub combo

There is some information that should never be leaked to this game's public

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

There is some information that should never be leaked to this game's public

this has been a pretty well known meme for years