Tako

Jg + snub nose "quickswitching"

On 5/18/2020 at 6:59 PM, claude said:

really niche and inconsistent, even with a macro.

plus it is a 100% CQC build that allows a range of maybe 10-15 meters max.

Β 

9 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Fairfight was tiggs fuzzy bunny.Β 

Yes, it was also Tiggs that VAC'd some of them...

I used toΒ criticize Tiggs ON the forums and was never FF'd so your children's fairytales don't really go well with the narrative you try to push.

Β 

Β 

9 hours ago, illgot said:

plus it is a 100% CQC build that allows a range of maybe 10-15 meters max.

So it's viable in 50% of the game? Ok.

Β 

You know this is bad when I have to actually agree with someone like Flaws :^)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

Β 

I used toΒ criticize Tiggs ON the forums and was never FF'd so your children's fairytales don't really go well with the narrative you try to push.

Β 

Β 

Β 

When Little Orbit took over they unbanned everyone because there were so many unjustified bans from G1 staff. I remember the time Tiggs manually banned all the Trainies in Fight club because a few were cheating.

Β 

If you think 15M is 50% of the game you need to go back to the green district. Besides, JG snub switch is not viable at 15M. It rarely works at 5M with the wide pellet spread.

Β 

The only reason they might have a point is they were banned under FF. To me, that further enforces the fact that the combo is not viable, because they play like a silver.

Edited by SquirrelFace

never tried. how is that any better than actually landing your two jg shots. it's .65sec ttk + if you can hit the first shell for full damage (keep in mind you need at least 10m for that cuz spread is enormous) you can def hit the second one right after that.

15 minutes ago, _chain said:

never tried. how is that any better than actually landing your two jg shots. it's .65sec ttk + if you can hit the first shell for full damage (keep in mind you need at least 10m for that cuz spread is enormous) you can def hit the second one right after that.

It is better because JG + Snub has a ttk of 0.1 seconds.

Β 

In the event the snub-shot misses or JG deals less than 700 damage (but above 400), the second snub-shot will be ready to fire in 0.5 seconds. Effectively making the ttk of JG+Snub in this scenario 0.6 Seconds, which is still faster than just shooting twice with the jg on its own.

• Thanks 1

you can try to use frog pistol with new shotgun legendary :) 1 shot with shotgun and you finish with frog ;) its quite fast but shotgun is also rly fast but damage is shitty 30 m to deal damage are you jokin to me ?? nl-9 is better and its stun gun ...

Gitgud scrubs

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

X4eLeCt.png

Β 

Asylum 100% cqc, financial is mostly cqc, and you are in a group with someone with med/long range you can stay jg. Yes it's viable in 50% of theΒ game. Unless you wanna argue semantics.

Β 

Β 

Name and Shame removed ~@mayii

Why bring the ''Switchquick'' with the SNR when the JG/PIG was around and available to enforcers since forever eyy ? First do something about the JG/PIG that is faction specific and than this.

it is still totally possible, but it's good only in theory

Β 

That trick is a ghost shot generator, one thing that people don't know is that it's heavily dependent on ping, let's say i have 200ms as a ping, if i shoot JG and switch weapons before 200ms has passed, it will end up as a ghost shot (you can also see that the ammo counter doesn't go down).

You also have to be lucky enough with snub and land the shot on target, which means you have to track on point, and that'sΒ in CQC

But all of that is a lot of RNG to pull off

So in the end people would rather shoot twice with JG than try an insane technique that will work 10% of the time

Edited by Ketog

7 hours ago, Sayori said:

Β 

it's a horrible build.Β  Mainly because the SNRs accuracy.Β  The SNRs short range is fine, even for a pistol, but added on only 6 shots and lack of accuracy, it's a useless weapon.

Edited by illgot

8 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

It is better because JG + Snub has a ttk of 0.1 seconds.

Β 

In the event the snub-shot misses or JG deals less than 700 damage (but above 400), the second snub-shot will be ready to fire in 0.5 seconds. Effectively making the ttk of JG+Snub in this scenario 0.6 Seconds, which is still faster than just shooting twice with the jg on its own.

ah, huh. But there's still an unknown deep mechanic hard-coded in this game.Β 

Β 

Β 

s.pngΒ 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 1:31 PM, Sayori said:

Β 

They didn't just ban random people, you had to done more to tiggs than just criticize her.Β 

12 hours ago, Luminesca said:

They didn't just ban random people, you had to done more to tiggs than just criticize her.Β 

Ya, you had to accidentally bumpy your vehicle into summit1g.

People that are crying about it are the ones that usually play pmg 24/7 and think its no op at all.Β 

And everyone that thinks that the jg+snubΒ combo is op go try it out yourself iΒ would really like to see how you guys play it and realized that its actually not easy at all.))Β 

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Leenko said:

People that are crying about it are the ones that usually play pmg 24/7 and think its no op at all.Β 

And everyone that thinks that the jg+snubΒ combo is op go try it out yourself iΒ would really like to see how you guys play it and realized that its actually not easy at all.))Β 

TfYiOAY.png

Β 

3 downdoots btw

2 hours ago, Leenko said:

Hello there, actually the problem isn't the fact that "it's harder than you guys think" but more that It shouldn't be in the game in the first place as flaws said previously, and also, it can be hard to master I hear you, but how is it fair to (not constantly) 1 shot a player without giving him a chance to try anything ? Sure it's not the case consistantly, but when it happens, it's unfair. Mastering a weapon is something, but mastering a combo that shouldn't be in the game and make it look like it's no big deal because in the end you need skill to master it, I don't agree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Takotak said:

Hello there, actually the problem isn't the fact that "it's harder than you guys think" but more that It shouldn't be in the game in the first place as flaws said previously, and also, it can be hard to master I hear you, but how is it fair to (not constantly) 1 shot a player without giving him a chance to try anything ? Sure it's not the case consistantly, but when it happens, it's unfair. Mastering a weapon is something, but mastering a combo that shouldn't be in the game and make it look like it's no big deal because in the end you need skill to master it, I don't agree.

Bro stop fucking crying u are literally using Euryale 24/7 which is "balanced" without any damn aim needed.

25 minutes ago, quixxius said:

Bro stop fucking crying u are literally using Euryale 24/7 which is "balanced" without any damn aim needed.

Hey, I see I owned you enough to make you pretty mad ahah, only doing my roles by the way, play euryale if "no aim is needed" tho πŸ˜‰

5 hours ago, Takotak said:

Hey, I see I owned you enough to make you pretty mad ahah, only doing my roles by the way, play euryale if "no aim is needed" tho πŸ˜‰

Hey, u must've gotten verry mad to make a whole post about you crying on jg snub becouse u got rekt tho πŸ™‚

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, quixxius said:

Hey, u must've gotten verry mad to make a whole post about you crying on jg snub becouse u got rekt tho πŸ™‚

actually, 90% of players doing it are cringe they all go negative, i'm only pointing out an unfair part of the game, get good πŸ˜›

On 5/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, VanilleKeks said:

I do CSG into NFA 9 Quickdraw like a real man

Corsair (Slug) into NFA9 Quickdraw even better 😎

6 hours ago, Takotak said:

actually, 90% of players doing it are cringe they all go negative, i'm only pointing out an unfair part of the game, get good πŸ˜›

Unfair because it's obviously ineffective?

5 hours ago, ExoticZ said:

Corsair (Slug) into NFA9 Quickdraw even better 😎

Plz no.

qxwPfHf.gif

8 hours ago, Takotak said:

actually, 90% of players doing it are cringe

^ This. Its very cringe that all these people are doing it in fc all day long so blindly and they don't realise why it doesn't work for them like it works for others.

• Thanks 1