Tako

Jg + snub nose "quickswitching"

I haven't been playing for a moment, and I see some players doing that, years ago I remember players doing that using a script, is this still the case ? If yes, why is no one complaining, I mean jg is already a meta gun in asylum, but jg + snubnose literally is instant kill.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Takotak said:

I haven't been playing for a moment, and I see some players doing that, years ago I remember players doing that using a script, is this still the case ? If yes, why is no one complaining, I mean jg is already a meta gun in asylum, but jg + snubnose literally is instant kill.

really niche and inconsistent, even with a macro.

Because all of the people attempting to do it without cheating it and automating it in some way suck horribly at it since it is not feasible to do legit therefore it isn't a plague. Although it should be fixed as that kind of thing shouldn't exist in the game to begin with.

• Like 3

even with a macro it’s not all that reliable, it’s just a meme loadout 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, 404 said:

even with a macro it’s not all that reliable, it’s just a meme loadout 

The secret is macro and triggerbot together so it is as consistent as possible.

Alright, thank's for clearing it out

On 5/19/2020 at 2:29 PM, Snubnose said:

still waiting for that buff...

Still waiting on an ltl snub..

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 3:34 AM, Flaws said:

The secret is macro and triggerbot together so it is as consistent as possible.

Comedy Gold.

You telling us that.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Comedy Gold.

You telling us that.

Yes, because I happen to be knowledgeable about things and I happen to watch Twitch as well 🙂 (no naming and shaming)

7 or 8 years late to for that.

imho people do scrip it to reduce the time it takes to shoot 2nd bullet.

In theory you achieve TTK of 0.1 which is the same as hitting first and third bullet from an Obir.

Automated on FC should be great. If you miss the snub you can have 2nd shot ready within 0.65sec.

Personally I would patch it out, only if to reduce people's frustration dealing with memes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Resine said:

7 or 8 years late to for that.

imho people do scrip it to reduce the time it takes to shoot 2nd bullet.

In theory you achieve TTK of 0.1 which is the same as hitting first and third bullet from an Obir.

Automated on FC should be great. If you miss the snub you can have 2nd shot ready within 0.65sec.

Personally I would patch it out, only if to reduce people's frustration dealing with memes.

I wish it was only a meme tho, but even if it happens rarely for some players to have it perfectly work, some others "master it" or "script it" and then i'm sorry but it becomes quickly unfair.

I'm in no way frustrated about the meme part, but by the fact that this meme happens to turn into unfair situations 😉

Edited by Takotak
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Takotak said:

I wish it was only a meme tho, but even if it happens rarely for some players to have it perfectly work, some others "master it" or "script it" and then i'm sorry but it becomes quickly unfair

give it a try I say
then you can accurately judge how broken or not the tactic is

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

give it a try I say
then you can accurately judge how broken or not the tactic is

I've tried it multiple times and its worked for me a bunch of times. Doing it legit isn't worth the effort because the result isn't usually satisfactory but through macro + triggerbot it gets more consistent (not first hand experience however) and a real pain to deal with. 

On 5/19/2020 at 7:29 PM, Snubnose said:

still waiting for that buff...

snubnose akimbo

On 5/23/2020 at 3:55 AM, Flaws said:

Doing it legit isn't worth the effort because the result isn't usually satisfactory but through macro + triggerbot it gets more consistent (not first hand experience however) and a real pain to deal with. 

So only when somebody is cheating it becomes an issue. I don't think it's the weapon combo, then.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

So only when somebody is cheating it becomes an issue. I don't think it's the weapon combo, then.

Even then it's unreliable due to the JG's massive spread. A cheater would just keep the JG out or use a faster ttk primary.

12 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

Even if, that kind of weapon combo shouldn't be in the game to begin with. It is game breaking as its the fastest TTK in the game. The fact that its possible at all is a problem.

• Like 4

Russian meta seems to go from one exploit to another, truly the joggers of any playerbase.

• Thanks 1

On 5/18/2020 at 11:08 PM, Takotak said:

Where have i been? I don't remember seeing anyone using this weapon combo ever.

3 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

I do CSG into NFA 9 Quickdraw like a real man

spit a little coffee through my nose when I read this

I play PMG like a real coward.

Ko99Zmv.gif

LO better fix this sh.t in the next few weeks.

And isn't that "streamer" who promotes the same one who used to run in FC with +15% speed without having Fragile mod and FF'd ? Thanks LO.

FairFight was only falsely  banning upstanding citizens /s

Edited by Sayori
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

LO better fix this sh.t in the next few weeks.

And isn't that "streamer" who promotes the same one who used to run in FC with +15% speed without having Fragile mod and FF'd ? Thanks LO.

FairFight was only falsely  banning upstanding citizens /s

Fairfight was tiggs fuzzy bunny.