Sign in to follow this  
SmilyFace

Can we get an update about JMB's future? + other

Hey, Alisha here.

As i was annoyed, before going to designing some stuff or get some sleep, i wanted to do another topic, this time related Joker Mystery Boxes.

I don't even remember what has been said by Matt, but i don't think many things about these last ones.

Is netherlands issue solved? Can they get them?

If yes, good.. i guess?

If not, well, it sucks.

But, anyway.

Let's talk about these Legendary Weapons.

--

1) Is really necessary to give players just 1% of drop rate?

Is like those guns give you the power of the god, which in reality, just a lil bit more powerful than the normal/armas/jt store ones.

2) Different % of drop rate for each legendary gun?

Shouldn't have the same one, and still 1% is like trying to find an ant in a world that's big like our.

3) Why are the Joker Mystery Boxes still in the game?

This needed to be the first question, but it fell down a bit.

Let's talk about this, Matt talked several times about remaking (from scratch i think) this system.

I liked that idea but i don't understand something.

4) Why LO still releasing other JMB's if there is another system that will replace them in the works?

I wish to see a different answer than "Oh, but it's because we/they need to have something back, to make money".. Armas is full of stuff, if you remove JMB's peoples are gonna spend anyway.

5. What exactly is in the works that will change the way those JMB's will bee🐝/work/worth?

I got that, something is in the works, but isn't a news, that just means the company is working, which, if isn't dead, of course it's working anyway, even not announcing to the public.

--

Last thing for my topic will be.

Please, for the Love of the God, make a system to restore items directly into the Armas, without wasting time getting in touch with the support and then they can't even help you because they have terrible tools.

https://i.imgur.com/pxX1WTb.jpg

Have a nice sunday,

stay safe.

Edited by AlishaAzure
  • Like 2

1% Drop rate is good.

I still waiting for a HVR sniper with a special Tagger.

Sign in to follow this