Sign in to follow this  
SmilyFace

Gun Games and Servers

Alright LO, now.. seriously talking..

Was that really needed?

Im experiencing packet loss and bad framerates, and is not fault of my specs or my connection, servers are literally dying, or idk, someone is punching them in the face.

from 60/70 ms up to 140/150 with 1/2 packet loss.

In all other games it's okay, so don't blame my stuff.

Gun Games lags so much you can't even aim sometimes.

Area of them is.. not really understandable, seems a unknown  artistic style with issues, for example i was inside an area, a player was fighting with another one and i was there, couldn't shoot them, the minute later i was in the same area and i got killed because i was actually inside, which doesn't make any sense because the area don't move itself.

You see who shoots from behind your character to who is in front of you, but still you can't shoot that guy, or peoples more far away can shoto you, but you can't shoot them.

Game crashed 3 times, the last one tried with another pc.

Tried to run latency test but couldn't even complete it, the game kept crashing.

Lastly, why do we need GM's for that.

GM's should keep under control other things, and while they are there, maybe there are hackers having fun in other instances, or grifers, or who have Swastikas inside social, which in the last 2/3 weeks is the usual thing to see nazi and offensive symbols without even getting those last ones out.

Just a version of financial and waterfront just for Gun Games.

Seems like always i am the only idiot who have issues, but the facts are peoples in this community are so scared that they don't even put comments about what they really think or have.

That's quite nice.

Just a reminder, im not going to waste my time in something like that.

@MattScott

Edited by AlishaAzure
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

its not even worth playing it.My fps was like 20-30 down from 100 i also played with 200 ms only.This event isnt playable at all

• Thanks 2

thanks for starting this thread. you are right.

for me its even worse - i cant login while the event is running. the login screen freezes every time.

its just a huge disappointment ....

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, hustIer said:

its not even worth playing it.My fps was like 20-30 down from 100 i also played with 200 ms only.This event isnt playable at all

Gun Games never been playable completely.. but hey that's not my fault right? Im only a player.

5 hours ago, OneManMafia said:

thanks for starting this thread. you are right.

for me its even worse - i cant login while the event is running. the login screen freezes every time.

its just a huge disappointment ....

No worries.

Dang, yes, i do know about that issue, also happens to me sometimes and i can't write the password right because the game keep freezing.

Indeed.

I just wanna ask... who tf even get those first places in Gun Games? What PCs they have? NASA? Dead graphics? lmao

I finished 1 game and had enough, thx.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who thought having such small combat areas was a good idea ? Make it 3 times larger.. or even more

And that spawn system lmao

At least I got some JT...

• Thanks 1

Having the same issue, ping is over double my usual and im having from 5-20 packet loss. Unplayable for me since i already play on 150ms and now im over 300.

3 hours ago, Nagletz said:

I just wanna ask... who tf even get those first places in Gun Games? What PCs they have? NASA? Dead graphics? lmao

I finished 1 game and had enough, thx.

Is based only on luck and a bit of skills, even if you had NASA pc, the game would drop them.

My fps are usually 145.01, i9 9900k overlocked, and many other pricy specs.

isn't an issue of hardware, but is the fault of the game itself and the servers.

I couldn't even finish 1 match, the game crashed before.

2 hours ago, Chipsuu said:

Who thought having such small combat areas was a good idea ? Make it 3 times larger.. or even more

And that spawn system lmao

At least I got some JT...

Yeah.

Yeah, I don't like it either.

When the Gun Game starts the game gets unplayable.

• Thanks 1

they need to take the gun game out of mission districts, its sad to k up for a misison then when the mission does pop u get the same opp that doesnt want to play the gun game 10 times in a row, i came to misison district to NOT play in FIGHT CLUB , but now they bring fight club into the mission district ...... not like this post is gonna be seen by the devs (or the gm's that cant do shit but just activate the stupid gun game anyway)

• Thanks 1

In my opinion there was zero lessons learned from Autumn Assault:

> Whole thing should be on one of three FC maps. I think beacon would do greatly.

> Spawns, spawns, spawns (some kind of protection so we don't spawn with 20 others players and be killed from behind)

> Nothing yet again is done against teaming.

> Game bleeds FPS and lags.

> Why this event again need to be run by GM again? Especially if GMs take very passive role?

There is just one plus:

> Nothing unique locked behind first place so I could exit after trying to play it 5 times and being more pissed than in FC in Sunday.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gothina said:

Yeah, I don't like it either.

When the Gun Game starts the game gets unplayable.

Yeah, indeed.

5 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

they need to take the gun game out of mission districts, its sad to k up for a misison then when the mission does pop u get the same opp that doesnt want to play the gun game 10 times in a row, i came to misison district to NOT play in FIGHT CLUB , but now they bring fight club into the mission district ...... not like this post is gonna be seen by the devs (or the gm's that cant do shit but just activate the stupid gun game anyway)

Basically, i also wish they would make a separated district for that thing, but i think the servers sucks actually, so there is no space for more of these opened.

5 hours ago, Mitne said:

In my opinion there was zero lessons learned from Autumn Assault:

> Whole thing should be on one of three FC maps. I think beacon would do greatly.

> Spawns, spawns, spawns (some kind of protection so we don't spawn with 20 others players and be killed from behind)

> Nothing yet again is done against teaming.

> Game bleeds FPS and lags.

> Why this event again need to be run by GM again? Especially if GMs take very passive role?

There is just one plus:

> Nothing unique locked behind first place so I could exit after trying to play it 5 times and being more pissed than in FC in Sunday.

Agreed with you, nice points there, really.

I appreciate.

Sign in to follow this