shasta532

Ban all nudity for and or add an option to turn off some players avatars streamers are getting banned

twitch is now banning people for displaying any kind of nudity you guys should ban nudity all together or add a safety feature like vrchat has like display only clan or friends avatars

On 5/15/2020 at 9:01 PM, shasta532 said:

twitch is now banning people for displaying any kind of nudity you guys should ban nudity all together or add a safety feature like vrchat has like display only clan or friends avatars

Can you imagine streaming a game that sports the highest amount of customization in any f2p multiplayer game (other than SL, if that even counts as a "game") but everyone is an identical 6' tall guy in a yellow shirt, blue saggy jeans, and a green baseball cap? It'd probably kill the appeal to anyone watching who isn't already an APB player.

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

My only issue with the lewd symbols is that they are always of very low quality.

That's quite the blanket generalization there, isn't it? 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

My only issue with the lewd symbols is that they are always of very low quality.

Don't say that about yourself. You can make some decent symbols.......sometimes.

9 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

That's quite the blanket generalization there, isn't it? 

Sorry... I don't think like your symbols... and I only know of you and the hyper-futa guy doing the edgy lewd stuff

14 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Don't say that about yourself. You can make some decent symbols.......sometimes.

One time I made a plaid symbol that sold well.

Edited by CookiePuss