Y2Venom

Cant find Specific Player

There are a number of Toxic players that are still being toxic. I can whisper them, yet when you try to report, it cant find specific player.

Unable to find Specific player. Please check that the name was typed correctly.

There are characters with i ( I ) or L ( l ).

You need to be in the same district when reporting someone (unluckily)

Also you need to check if these names have some o/O/0.

if they type in chat you can just click on their name to message them. replace /w with /ignore or copy the name.

if they are in the mission you can do the same with the whisper button for e.g. reporting (since there's also a checkbox for ignoring there...)

On 5/16/2020 at 9:23 AM, neophobia said:

if they type in chat you can just click on their name to message them. replace /w with /ignore or copy the name.

if they are in the mission you can do the same with the whisper button for e.g. reporting (since there's also a checkbox for ignoring there...)

yup i have done all that. As i said i can whisper them no problem and they recieve them and respond. But if i go to report. I go trough the full report and i and when i submit the report i get a message in chat saying that player doesnt exist. Yet the player is in my team? ?  I have had it on numerous occasions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

yup i have done all that. As i said i can whisper them no problem and they recieve them and respond. But if i go to report. I go trough the full report and i and when i submit the report i get a message in chat saying that player doesnt exist. Yet the player is in my team? ?  I have had it on numerous occasions.

Did you leave an extra space before or after the name? 

That's the only thing I can think of. 

23 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Did you leave an extra space before or after the name? 

That's the only thing I can think of. 

yup, i have tried all of that. There are some players that are immune to reports. I used the whisper trick, i typed the name. They are just unreportable. I thought maybe there was some trickery going on somewhere, just wanted to get other peoples opinion on it.