Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed

Low FPS

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Its awesome that you enjoy the game as you do.

Good on you, homie.

Random-Adventure-Time-gifs-adventure-tim

10 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

25fps is 40ms between frames. Many players can shoot and see their shot register before you know you were even hit. That's a pretty big advantage. APB is also far from stable, so idk what you're getting at.

I never said I was good at it. I have this weird super rare and totally obscure fetish where I don't play to win, or even, and brace yourselves - top the score board. I play to have fun and help my team.

I'm sorry for the years of therapy y'all gonna need for reading what I just wrote, but I felt it was time I came out of my filthy closet and told everyone the truth. 

But maybe that is why I loath 1v1 and 2v2 matches, maybe my FPS is so bad I need other players to distract the enemy long enough for me to get any kills - I play purely support roles in the game and yes pretty much lose every 1v1 fight but the way I see it is if I'm in a situation where the whole match or team is reliant on me winning a 1v1 with no support, then we've already lost and on the flip side if I've put myself in a situation where it's a 1v1 situation, well that's just my own stupid fault for not playing with the team. 

TL:DR - you don't need high FPS to play or even enjoy APB. And what I originally said that yes APB has been far from stable in the past, but it appears to be more unstable now, or at least that is what I have been noticing. But from the responses I am guessing no one else notices this so I've got to keep dildoing my settings to work out the issue and get my rock solid MLG 100IQ RBG LED LGBTTQQIAAP 25FPS back.

• Thanks 1

i can actually see when people are playing with low fps by how they move and shoot. hope the new engine makes it easier to run for everyone or gives a super low graphic option for best fps for players with potato pc's

3 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

i can actually see when people are playing with low fps by how they move and shoot. hope the new engine makes it easier to run for everyone or gives a super low graphic option for best fps for players with potato pc's

There are a lot more options ingame to tune your game to fit your system, hopefully this will help a lot of players + the new engine should run better by default regardless.

Sign in to follow this