how are u guys?

so i have problem with fps so low

i have Rayzn processor 3600

gpu rayzn 5700xt
 ram:32gb

i get like 100-115dps and some time drop to 50fps  
any one had this problem? 

thx

This thread has been moved to the APB Reloaded General Discussions section of our forums.

~@mayii

Check your hard drives. Install the game on the SSD.

i have it on SSD. and my hard drives are uptodate if u mean the GPU

22 hours ago, Mohammed said:

i have it on SSD. and my hard drives are uptodate if u mean the GPU

APB have some fps drops, hope for the engine upgrade. But for now you can try with APB Advanced Launcher. Try my settings it helped with my fps. I leave a link to one of my video of Advanced launcher in my YT channel hope it help you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxq7vbwa9_c

Follow the steps.

cheers ;)

On 5/15/2020 at 11:44 PM, Mohammed said:

hello.

how are u guys?

gpu rayzn 5700xt

thx

Ram speed? timings?

On 5/18/2020 at 6:30 PM, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

upgrade to i9-9900K, problem solved.

That's overkill choice for this old game engine. 😂

Maybe the OP's PC is strong enough to handle this game after the EU.

23 hours ago, valdas001 said:

Ram speed? timings?

the ram speed is 3000Mhz timing 15

On 5/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, Mohammed said:

the ram speed is 3000Mhz timing 15

If can try make it atleast to 3600mhz 16cl because it also increase infinity fabrick speed.

Welcome to APB Reloaded. Duo Core from 2010 or newest i9 or Ryzen, your game will work poorly in the same manner.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mitne said:

Welcome to APB Reloaded. Duo Core from 2010 or newest i9 or Ryzen, your game will work poorly in the same manner.

im on i9 playing 1080p res and im 145 locked fps in waterfront, financial and fc... it starts to drop to 135 after like 15 fight club rounds...

well it seems usually and not i can do.

maybe the new engine will fix it hope for the best lol   

Make sure XMP is enabled in your BIOS. If not, your RAM won't be running at it's advertised speed. If your BIOS has the option available, disable HPET. For me, having it enabled causes APB to get stuck around 80fps and dips much lower. Disabled I get over 100fps. I still get the freezes every minute, so still not optimal.

On 5/25/2020 at 1:34 AM, valdas001 said:

If can try make it atleast to 3600mhz 16cl because it also increase infinity fabrick speed.

OP would need to do tons of stability testing. Even if it is stable they'll blame the overclock every time APB crashes. 3000Mhz CL15 is pretty good as is. You need to keep FLCK and UCLK the same ratio or else you lose performance.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:03 AM, Mitne said:

APB runs like crap on dual cores. It always has. You need at least 4 cores, preferably 6 cores. I think a lot of APB vets were used to 60fps back then so it didn't seem as bad. I played around 70-90fps back then. Now it's 100+. I can't even use a 60hz monitor now without feeling like my eyes are spazzing out from the flicker.

back in 2012 i was getting 120 fps when i OCed my i5-2500k

this game just needs high cpu power and disable the pretty graphic settings like shadows and high particles

Has anyone been getting FPS drops more recently? I used to get a good 25-30FPS but now it's all over the place from 8 to 45FPS. 

Tried tweaking the settings but the drops just won't let up. I want my stable low FPS back.

It might be shit, but at least it's consistently shit, I can learn to adapt to a consistent 25FPS and 350ms but when it jerks around all over the place, that's when it gets literally unplayable. 

Matt himself said that in one of his many posts - If you've adapted to 100FPS or 10ms or both, a jump in any of those values is going to be more detrimental than just being constantly at low values, that's why someone going from 100FPS to 60FPS, to them it feels like shit, even though I can't even dream of 60FPS, so y'all look at 25FPS and think it's a slide show, when the key to enjoyment isn't the fancy numbers - it's the stability of those numbers that actually count. 

Kids these days just can't seem to get their minds around that despite it happening right in front of them.

On 5/15/2020 at 10:44 PM, Mohammed said:

hello.

how are u guys?

gpu rayzn 5700xt

thx

hmm try update pc ? more RAME etc

8 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

It might be shit, but at least it's consistently shit, I can learn to adapt to a consistent 25FPS and 350ms but when it jerks around all over the place, that's when it gets literally unplayable. 

Matt himself said that in one of his many posts - If you've adapted to 100FPS or 10ms or both, a jump in any of those values is going to be more detrimental than just being constantly at low values, that's why someone going from 100FPS to 60FPS, to them it feels like shit, even though I can't even dream of 60FPS, so y'all look at 25FPS and think it's a slide show, when the key to enjoyment isn't the fancy numbers - it's the stability of those numbers that actually count. 

Kids these days just can't seem to get their minds around that despite it happening right in front of them.

Its awesome that you enjoy the game as you do.

Good on you, homie.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

25fps is 40ms between frames. Many players can shoot and see their shot register before you know you were even hit. That's a pretty big advantage. APB is also far from stable, so idk what you're getting at.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

25fps is 40ms between frames. Many players can shoot and see their shot register before you know you were even hit. That's a pretty big advantage. APB is also far from stable, so idk what you're getting at.

APB is hitscan, point and click.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

APB is hitscan, point and click.

Hitreg is server sided so it still takes time for the server to register the hit. On east coast I'm currently under 30ms, which means I'll be able to shoot and then receive a hit marker before their game updates from the previous frame.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this