Sakebee

Gun Game Minigames this Weekend

kinda impossible to join if you crash or forget ngl
like all the districts are full and there's probably tons of people spamjoining and the gms don't run the event in gold districts with less than max amount of people

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

People complain about other abusing the borders.

Wouldn't that just make that even more frequent?

if you leave the border - you are out of the game zone and can't shoot anyone anymore.. ez

Ok i just watch exotic stream and he got this freezin for some seconds and this stuter like tut tut tut..like same i got when i was playn.Like people PCs are about to explode during this event or what.Looks fun dou..for the players dat have above average skills

I'm disappointed that nothing was learned from previous gun game events (Autumn Assault included). You could've simply repurposed one of the already existing fight club gun game minigames and ran those in more districts instead of running them in Financial and Waterfront but alas. Still the same unfun, luck based, laggy, unplayable mess. You should've at least increased the rewards slightly to make it more worth people's time.

Throwback to what I had written in April: 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Flaws said:

I'm disappointed that nothing was learned from previous gun game events (Autumn Assault included). You could've simply repurposed one of the already existing fight club gun game minigames and ran those in more districts instead of running them in Financial and Waterfront but alas. Still the same unfun, luck based, laggy, unplayable mess. You should've at least increased the rewards slightly to make it more worth people's time.

Throwback to what I had written in April: 

agree

You could've simply repurposed one of the already existing fight club gun game minigames and ran those in more districts instead of running them in Financial and Waterfront but alas

dat

Edited by TheMessiah

Perfect, today is luckily the last ones.

i had enough alredy, i prefer to play missions instead of the messy lag desync minigames.

I admire what you're trying to do with gun game. New ways to bring the playerbase together and give them something to do is admirable. I'm not about suggest how to fix things, I don't know and won't pretend to know. Gun Game however is a grade a fustercluck at the moment. The incentive of Joker Tickets are nice, but it has some serious flaws that lead to more frustration than fun in my own opinion. Does everyone agree with that? No. Some people during the game today expressed enjoyment and genuine fun, but gun game needs be ironed out in someway. Maybe it's solely the lower number of players, but with the Christmas event there is some form of verticality with Beacon's different heights as opposed to flat ground in Financial. 

Edited by Solacium

Love gungame but I really don't know why these are held in action districts.

Use beacon for that, pretty please? A lot easier and doesn't require you to add any of these buggy boundaries.

• Like 2

On 5/16/2020 at 4:26 PM, AlishaAzure said:

IBut you should know the answer.

Actually i don't.

5 hours ago, GhosT said:

Love gungame but I really don't know why these are held in action districts.

Use beacon for that, pretty please? A lot easier and doesn't require you to add any of these buggy boundaries.

The game would lag anyway, i don't know if you noted during 12 Deaths of Christmas event.

They need to clear the code, to rework/adjust all the events, is not just the thing about changing district or mode of it.

3 hours ago, iAdoreHer said:

Fun event with quick 1,000 JT. Definitely was worth it. 

45/50 fps (80 fps drop), areas that you don't even know where they starts or finish, desync because of the servers and more.

I would say definetely worth it, only for you.

2 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Actually i don't.

Priority Engine Upgrade.

Until this damn thing won't be totally completed they won't change stuff, not even fixing small things like these, which are not small anymore.

45 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

The game would lag anyway, i don't know if you noted during 12 Deaths of Christmas event.

Didn't play last year because I was bored of the endless recycling. Was it really lagging?

Man, downgrading the servers is a big no no. That's the last thing you should save money on.

26 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Didn't play last year because I was bored of the endless recycling. Was it really lagging?

Man, downgrading the servers is a big no no. That's the last thing you should save money on.

Totally agree with that, and yes.

Of course was really laggy.

Is not only because of servers but also the game itself, isn't well optimized.

Today I played Gun Game for the first time. For me it was fun and I had no huge performance issues. And as a relative beginner the JT felt rewarding.

Thanks 🙂

9 minutes ago, Katryoshka said:

Second event cancelled for NA?

there seems to have occurred an issue, but we'll get those up and running as soon as we can

41 minutes ago, ComFeyer said:

there seems to have occurred an issue, but we'll get those up and running as soon as we can

Cool beans! Thank you!

Despite the constant lag and the event itself being very very flawed with alot of problems, was pretty fun.
A friend of mine had to go into their bios and mess with shit cause APB nearly bricked their PC with the event....

Edited by a Pair of Socks

Gun Game - yaaaay... Crashed.. Nevermind, lets go again.. Freeze.. But its Gun Game - yaaaay.. Crashed..