Sakebee

Gun Game Minigames this Weekend

Hey everybody,

Our GMs have graciously volunteered to run a new batch of Gun Games this weekend, including some of the new variants we added in our latest patch! 

They will put up instances of Gun Game on Jericho and Citadel in Bronze and Gold districts at the following times:

Citadel

Saturday/Sunday 1 PM UTC

Saturday/Sunday 4 PM UTC

Saturday/Sunday 7 PM UTC

Jericho 

Saturday/Sunday 11 PM UTC

Sunday/Monday 3 AM UTC

If you haven't played Gun Game before, this is a minigame where meeting a specific condition (number of kills, a high enough kill-steak, etc) will unlock the next weapon for you to use. There are various flavors, from Pistols to Explosives, and we will be cycling through them as we run these minigames. We are hoping this will be a fun way to earn some extra Joker Tickets as we stay indoors and help us all relax a little when we need it the most.

Stay safe, everyone. 

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Can you give some more info on how much JT can you actually get from this?

Edited by Uke
  • Like 1

Just now, Uke said:

I want to know how much we can get JT in total approximately in 2 days of this

2 hours ago, Uke said:

Its either 50, 100, or 150 per game depending on where you place.  Game runs about 10 times in a 1 hour span so you can get around 1000 JT per game or so.  It'll vary heavily per person.

4 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

More laggy Gun Games, that's nice.

Dont play then 👌 that would be nice ☺

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

don't thik i wil playing this as i don't find it a fun gamemode in mission district.

17 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Hey everybody,

Our GMs have graciously volunteered to run a new batch of Gun Games this weekend,

🐝 Sakebee

Oh poor of them, such effort.

2 hours ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Dont play then 👌 that would be nice ☺

That friendly behavior, dang i love this community x)

7 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

More laggy Gun Games, that's nice.

Damn lags, yeah. Why can't they make an actual FC event with smaller instances and without needing GM's being involved?

Why can't they award players for missions performance and win streaks instead of random 3-30 JT and silly laggy events

here we go again... another hill billy event.

3 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Damn lags, yeah. Why can't they make an actual FC event with smaller instances and without needing GM's being involved?

I won't answer or my comment is gonna get removed x).

But you should know the answer.

what u all cryn about?event is great i have no problems..oh wait i still didnt log today 😏

Edited by TheMessiah

Change the way spawning works. Just spawn people randomly in the area, but a few meters apart from each other. Give like an 8 sec immunity time, where players also don't deal any weapon damage. This should be enough for repositioning in most areas. Mark the areas the same way it was done in RIOT.

Since the cars make the game laggy for so many people, maybe disable and wipe all car spawns for the duration of the event. Then automatically kill and reposition the players into the designated area.

If you also think that people might want to leave the event half way there and won't like to be repositioned, instead be allowed to walk around freely, just prompt them with a y/n decision (like the one for joining a group) but for readying up for the next event. A 30sec waiting time should be enough to get everyone ready for the event, and also allow the people that join mid-way to participate in it.

Edited by _chain

2 minutes ago, Felaex said:

Also you never know if you are in the zone or not. Some optical help would be nice.

People complain about other abusing the borders.

Wouldn't that just make that even more frequent?

4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

People complain about other abusing the borders.

Wouldn't that just make that even more frequent?

add my suggestions, disable weapon damage when leaving the zone lmfao

jokes aside it's actually a problem. it's very confusing, sometimes you get the ''leaving the zone'' cooldown when walking in a straight line towards the marker.