larvalis

Community this days?

Long time ago I played APB Reloaded. I realy enjoyed it.

I dont know what about the new Engine, but I was thinking about starting completle new again as enforcer. But I also remind, a sometimes very toxic player base. Not only those massive insulting by whispering from enemy players. Also  toxic attitude from your sidemates. Gold-Status player quitting as soon that they see silver or bronce in their match making, also insulting if they think your bad or just having a bad mood irl. Anything changed? Thank you.

Golds still typically leave if they have silvers on their team pre-opposition. However, the insulting is almost non-existent. At least from my experience.

i don’t pay much attention to chat, so i don’t find the community all that toxic tbh

• Like 1

Usually I like to keep district chat off since its filled with nonsense most of the time.

You can see more information about the Engine Upgrade on this thread. CEO Matt Scott gives a weekly update on this thread.

Its still pretty bad if not worse. You need to try get into a group and make some friends and play that way. You are treated with less respect if you have a low rating, people will be inclind to quit the team, if not , dethreat on you as they feel you wont report them.  I see a vast difference with respect if i chose my level 255 over a new character.

13 hours ago, larvalis said:

I dont know what about the new Engine

toxic player base.

Also  toxic attitude from your sidemates. Gold-Status player quitting as soon that they see silver

Anything changed? Thank you.

In sequence Last time I played after a whole year, got similar insults as a year before.

I send + energy tho those players who are then confused. No golds quitting on my bronse 240+ crim

Sidemates being idiots stops when they hear you were playing SWTOR because of this game being content stagnant

Try to find a clan / group of ppl that play together , atm is really rough to play alone in APB , a lot of toxicity and shit behavior from most of the old players .
i hope LO have some plans to counter these stuff , the ball is on their side now , we still waiting....

Edited by MarvellouS

The chat is always filled with russians typing in russian. Kick them back to nekrova. 

37 minutes ago, Roblo said:

The chat is always filled with russians typing in russian. Kick them back to nekrova. 

Just learn Russian, tovarishch. 😛

2 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Just learn Russian, tovarishch. 😛

Or they could learn how to type in English, like everyone else. 

Any sort of toxicity can always be overblown, or ignored depending how you decide to look at it. The game is fine, you can get missions with dumb people who say meanie words to you or you can get very nice polite players as well. So probably about the same as it's ever been in that regard.

21 hours ago, larvalis said:

I dont know what about the new Engine, but I was thinking about starting completle new again as enforcer. But I also remind, a sometimes very toxic player base. Not only those massive insulting by whispering from enemy players. Also  toxic attitude from your sidemates. Gold-Status player quitting as soon that they see silver or bronce in their match making, also insulting if they think your bad or just having a bad mood irl. Anything changed? Thank you.

most of those players are no longer here. there's a hand full that do , and those people respond to the ones who go along with it. takes two to tango.

i personally have not seen it in months since i do not do that behavior either.

on the forums people say their ban list is full , but that also tends to be the people who are being toxic themselves when they argue with people.

the rest of us keep saying our chat ban lists in apb are empty and that they might want to consider it might be them.

3 hours ago, Roblo said:

there are countries that speak 9 languages and none of them are English , don't you think its about time others pull their own  weight as well then?

21 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

most of those players are no longer here. there's a hand full that do , and those people respond to the ones who go along with it. takes two to tango.

i personally have not seen it in months since i do not do that behavior either.

on the forums people say their ban list is full , but that also tends to be the people who are being toxic themselves when they argue with people.

the rest of us keep saying our chat ban lists in apb are empty and that they might want to consider it might be them.

there are countries that speak 9 languages and none of them are English , don't you think its about time others pull their own  weight as well then?

If they don't speak english, why the hell are they playing APB? 

This game is teaching me to have thick skin, play what you want, how you want. Enjoy it anyway you can 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roblo said:

If they don't speak english, why the hell are they playing APB? 

because Earth is a lot more than your little bubble

If you don't play with friends, you'll witness toxicity in almost every match on both teams.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

If you don't play with friends, you'll witness toxicity in almost every match on both teams.

I have not seen much and i usually solo *shrugs*

that's why I believe it depends on both sides and not just one side in particular.

11 hours ago, Roblo said:

half the “english speakers” can’t even type in english, what’s the difference?

2 hours ago, 404 said:

half the “english speakers” can’t even type in english, what’s the difference?

excuse me for my English I'm American 😂

Welcome to the internet.

Please, follow me.

the only way to play with this "community" is to turn off chat permanently and pretend it doesn't exist.

58 minutes ago, Vulyus said:

the only way to play with this "community" is to turn off chat permanently and pretend it doesn't exist.

never done that and rarely had any problems.

Its all a bunch of BS! and they know it. Golds WILL NOT play in their correct district and cry about low pop. But what they fail to acknowledge is that if Silver were playing against ONLY Silvers alot of them would go GOLD then be there to play with them. Just another cheap bunch of BS to take advantage of the already huge skill gap and everything else. Please down vote it you egotiscal tryhards!

I abandon silvers because they wouldn't enjoy the opp we got.

Its a favor, not a diss.