Xnetexe

What exactly is the current stance on nudity on symbols?

If you are having a problem to determine the line, I think that admin just defined what is too sexual already by removing some of your symbols. I think that says it all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The APB population is the same as the Sonic the Hedgehog fanart base. Suffer mild pain in heck degenerates

Edited by _chain

I'd permanently ban you for that cancer symbol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Aloriano said:

well when you start the game it is saying PG18 xD so i am bit confused xD it has been like that since old days xD dunno if anyone even noticed that

image that shows that it is saying PG 18+ when you start the game

That's PEGI. Not PG.

APB has always been rated 18+

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's PEGI. Not PG.

APB has always been rated 18+

exactly my point thanks 😂🤣

10 minutes ago, Aloriano said:

exactly my point thanks 😂🤣

What point

I vote allow full nudity aswell but w.e. All these ppl so negative against nudity is pretty funny, but yet i make millions of dollars selling it.... someone must like it. 🙂

Symbol is pretty good. But it's funny to see the mean comments from people who had to question their own fragile sexuality and are now upset :^)

4 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

If you are having a problem to determine the line, I think that admin just defined what is too sexual already by removing some of your symbols. I think that says it all.

Nice logic there /s

Have you thought that sometimes it's hard to determine what is allowed when rules are so vague like on youtube and other "social" platforms.

Edited by Sayori

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I honestly do not know if its the price mentioned or how it was called "art"

Mona Lisa it is not

I guess somebody doesn't get the The Office reference:

4 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

One GM in particular did, but does that mean all GMs would in that specific scenario? Maybe not, and that's why I want a clear cut yes-or-no on what articles of underwear are allowed so that all GMs are consistent when it comes to enforcing rules.

3 hours ago, -Dan- said:

I'd permanently ban you for that cancer symbol

Good thing you're not a GM then because it's clear you'd be power tripping like Tiggs did.

11 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

Someone didn't get an Office reference?

31.gif

15 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

I've literally never bought premium time before, so my only experience making symbols is limited to the few scraps of free premium G1 gave back in the day, a few retail box codes some friends gave me, and the past month of free prem that LO gave us. I'd say I've come quite far with what little I've had.

Maybe I should learn how to draw irl one day.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess you didnt understand my speech... "despite your best effort", "your art" I found it close to disgusting side for my taste.

that's it my weak opinion, as I may see it in that way another one may see it as wonder one, I respect you and their opinion,but frankly on my part I struggle to understand we can call art something that is limited only to exposing only nudity or genitals.

Art is communication, art is me, artist, I designed this and this image is trying to say something to those who are looking at it.

What you drew, the only thing is suggestsing me looking at the draw, it is the character has mental problems and such as probably the artist who drew it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Returning to the topic, the GM has done well to cancel it and you should feel lucky because much less and also things really well done by some guys in APB have been banned, instead of coming to the forum to complain, think about what we are thinking and saying here (and maybe GM thought), you can do something much better than that.

Bye

Edited by PingOVER9000
stupid chrome extension
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

Good thing you're not a GM then because it's clear you'd be power tripping like Tiggs did.

I'd only go for cheaters and weebs, especially weebs

• Like 1

genitals not allowed. that's pretty much it

10 minutes ago, Ketog said:

genitals not allowed. that's pretty much it

But the question here is, no visible genitals or no shapes resembling genitals? Because the former was never infringed.

Some of the people in this thread just show how degenerate the world has gotten nowadays.

• Like 3

The GMs in question removed the OP’s symbols on our direct orders. They were not acting on their own.

Our nudity policy is fairly permissive, however we do draw the line "below the belt." What this means is that we don't allow genitalia or sex. Incredibly form-fitting underwear or depictions of phalluses/sex toys are attempts to circumvent this policy through technicalities.

You can check out section 9 of our EULA for details, but we reserve the right to remove content that we deem inappropriate.

You can view Matt’s stance on the subject here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, -Dan- said:

I'd only go for cheaters and weebs, especially weebs

special treatment for the furries?

way to out yourself bro lmao

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

no somebody skipped around that red herring to nip this instead because its pretty obvious not to do this.

Why even.

Why must people be so blindfolded by their own ignorance and keep asking the same question over and over again.

Yes, you can corrupt however you like.

Yes, [insert obvious statement that is still frequently asked 1]

Yes, [insert obvious statement that is still frequently asked 2]

It is already hard enough to live among you degenerates so don't make this more difficult than it has to be.

You people are like gamers who play games for the graphics and not the gameplay -_-

wHC2PsBuJFv=v

keH1WVt54Pz=v

Edited by koenyboy500
  • Like 1

Just keep the dongers and vagoobies out of your symbols man.

If that's all you have to offer, might be time to move on anyways.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

idc about the symbols but when all you do is spam all the social billboards with 12 year old anime girls getting fucked and bending over showing their feminine features and vaginas its pretty tasteless and low skill creativity... can you come up with something better? are you sexually deprived or something? wtf is your problem?

From what i was told, His symbols have ALL been deleted.

Personally I'm not into sexual symbols but Hey that's just me, I prefer to play games not bring "japanese adult content" into a game about Cops in robbers in a "brazil" like country

Now these are more the kind of symbols I prefer to see in apb.

On 9/12/2019 at 1:51 AM, SecondMoon said:

My main BlackMoonlight and the reworked symbol of Mona Lisa (old version was created in 2017) I tried to make it look a bit 'old':

QOmrp2G.jpg

Edited by Zolerox
Added an honourable mention
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

idc about the symbols but when all you do is spam all the social billboards with 12 year old anime girls getting fucked and bending over showing their feminine features and vaginas its pretty tasteless and low skill creativity... can you come up with something better? are you sexually deprived or something? wtf is your problem?

I have never made a symbol of a lolita nor have I ever actually put a symbol showing visible genitals up, so I have no idea what you're referring to by that.

The majority of the APB$ I've made is from selling symbols and clothes so is it so abnormal for me to advertise what I'm selling? In case you've forgotten, even Sicopet started off by selling lewd symbols and only stopped selling them after G1 deleted all his symbols.

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

From what i was told, His symbols have ALL been deleted.

They were, but that was due to clothes I made, not symbols. I still have the symbols I sell since I have copies in them in my mailbox.

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Now these are more the kind of symbols I prefer to see in apb.

Unfortunately, the billboards in Social aren't free, so it's unfeasible to keep buying them unless you can actually sell your symbols frequently enough to cover the costs or you just throw money at JMBs to sell the legendary weapons for APB$.

10 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

Unfortunately, the billboards in Social aren't free, so it's unfeasible to keep buying them unless you can actually sell your symbols frequently enough to cover the costs or you just throw money at JMBs to sell the legendary weapons for APB$.

I've never sold any of my symbols.

However I don't mind putting 20 pictures of endermen in social if it keeps social pg13 😉

• Like 1