Xnetexe

What exactly is the current stance on nudity on symbols?

As far as I can recall, the current stance on nudity is no private parts below the belt should be visible. Yet, even when adhering to that rule, <GM> Keyaert keeps taking down some of my symbols from social district display points, including a symbol of a male in underwear. So has LO changed their stance on nudity, or is there a GM overstepping boundaries? In the original post where Matt Scott states that they'll be keeping G1's policy, the link to G1's forum post is broken and just redirects to the News section of the website.

Here is a link to the aforementioned symbol. It's probably against the forum's PG-13 rule, so mods feel free to remove it, I just want someone to be able to visually see what I'm talking about.

Warning: it's NSFW.

[removed link to adult content -Spuzva]

Edit: Where the hell is the spoiler tag that literally every other Invision Community powered forum has?

• Like 1

I'm no expert but I'm fairly certain bulges to that level of detail aren't allowed. It's basically a blackened dong.

Edited by Kiida
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, I think that goes over the rules just a bit. Mainly cause it still maintains the shape rather than an actual underwear bulge that would be fine.

Rules are nipples are fine, but no genitals or strictly/overtly sexual acts.

what the fuck is that picture lmao

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Dezire said:

what the fuck is that picture lmao

"It's called hentai and it's art."

Although it's actually ecchi.

24 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yeah, I think that goes over the rules just a bit. Mainly cause it still maintains the shape rather than an actual underwear bulge that would be fine.

Rules are nipples are fine, but no genitals or strictly/overtly sexual acts.

Well, some underwear have a socket for *ahem* the shaft. So it's viable underwear...technically.

Edited by Xnetexe
added a response instead of creating new reply
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

"It's called hentai and it's art."

Although it's actually ecchi.

Well, some underwear have a socket for *ahem* the shaft. So it's viable underwear...technically.

The difference here is that is begins to put it in that overtly sexual category. If it was just a basic bulge shape I'd argue its fine.

Is everyone who purchased these in game getting a refund I've seen them go for 500K each.

It's a mature game. Expect 12 year olds drawing dicks.

• Like 1

what a waste of time of one may "waste" his/her time for better arts ... 

1 minute ago, PingOVER9000 said:

what a waste of time of one may "waste" his/her time for better arts ... 

I've literally never bought premium time before, so my only experience making symbols is limited to the few scraps of free premium G1 gave back in the day, a few retail box codes some friends gave me, and the past month of free prem that LO gave us. I'd say I've come quite far with what little I've had.

Maybe I should learn how to draw irl one day.

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

We are discussing  THIS again? I mean its pretty obvious on what the rules say.

Well, if you read my original post, the original link with what the rules are no longer exists.

And the rule was never specific on what counted as too sexual, as the symbol in question neither depicts visible genitals nor sexual acts. Yet a GM removed it, claiming it broke the Nudity/Sexual Action rule, so it is not obvious what the rules said.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

Well, if you read my original post, the original link with what the rules are no longer exists.

And the rule was never specific on what counted as too sexual, as the symbol in question neither depicts visible genitals nor sexual acts. Yet a GM removed it, claiming it broke the Nudity/Sexual Action rule, so it is not obvious what the rules said.

Have you tried to stop publishing it then?

May I put this to bed?

G1/Little Orbit as far as my knowledge allows Nudity, however below the belt Nudity is not allowed.   Also acts such as insertion of fingers or any sexual act I believe would go against policy, and even your picture there displays an obvious Genitalia device which is not just a simple bulge below the belt so in a way OP you are preaching to the quire cause you are constantly pushing the envelope of what can be done when it comes to Symbols.

Edited by Nabiki
  • Like 1

There are some very good peoples designing, and tipically all or most of them just make symbols that would be okay only inside anime p*rns websites, pathetic.

Just change game, don't bring these stuff in here.

• Thanks 1

trying to be clever by making it a black ***** isn't going to cut it sport 

common sense goes a long way

Asking a GM Below the belt nudity is against DA RULES, so if you want shirtless males, or females that is okay. but anything dealing with the crotch region needs to be covered by undergarments. And yours doesn't look like a normal bulge but as if their dong was covered in tar which I guess counts as being nude.

But I suppose that raises another question

If designs like that aren't okay where do camel toes stand?

57 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

There are some very good peoples designing, and tipically all or most of them just make symbols that would be okay only inside anime p*rns websites, pathetic.

Just change game, don't bring these stuff in here.

Well, sorry for bringing Rated M stuff to a Rated M game. What are you even bringing to this discussion besides bigotry?

42 minutes ago, arkup said:

trying to be clever by making it a black ***** isn't going to cut it sport 

common sense goes a long way

It's a g-string with a banana hammock, or whatever it's called. If you Google g-strings, you'll notice some male versions are designed like that.

14 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Pro tip: if you take boyshorts and color them a skin color, the seam through the center becomes a cameltoe. Thanks, RTW.

Edited by Xnetexe
added response instead of creating new reply

3 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Is everyone who purchased these in game getting a refund I've seen them go for 500K each.

It's a mature game. Expect 12 year olds drawing dicks.

I hope that's a joke.

Imagine paying 500k for that.

4 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

Edit: Where the hell is the spoiler tag that literally every other Invision Community powered forum has?

Edited 4 hours ago by Xnetexe

[spoiler]
Stuff to hide
[/spoiler]

Just type it out

why can’t you just be normal 

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

and yet so many already said otherwise about the  public knowledge including yourself , which means the original link and you clearly knowing about those rules are evidence in itself , making you liable.

57 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I hope that's a joke.

Imagine paying 500k for that.

I honestly do not know if its the price mentioned or how it was called "art"

Mona Lisa it is not

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Asking a GM Below the belt nudity is against DA RULES, so if you want shirtless males, or females that is okay. but anything dealing with the crotch region needs to be covered by undergarments. And yours doesn't look like a normal bulge but as if their dong was covered in tar which I guess counts as being nude.

But I suppose that raises another question

The knee-jerk answer to that question would be "sand", but since steppe and prairies are also camel habitats, another correct answer would be "grass".

• Thanks 1

Weapons have to carry clothing in the future.

Against nude weapons! 😉

Add full nudity content to get more players. There are more then enough boring games with non sexual themes! Not every game should made for kids!

35 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

The knee-jerk answer to that question would be "sand", but since steppe and prairies are also camel habitats, another correct answer would be "grass".

u angur me XD

56 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Weapons have to carry clothing in the future.

Against nude weapons! 😉

Add full nudity content to get more players. There are more then enough boring games with non sexual themes! Not every game should made for kids!

..What? 
There's plenty of other games online where you can play naked with other men.
At the end of the day this game's a third person shooter, and the only thing that'll be shot here are guns.