Sakebee

5/13 Patch Announcement

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 5/13/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

We've been looking into ways to bring you guys new content while we remain full-steam ahead on the Engine Upgrade, so we took a moment to design some new Gun Games for you all to enjoy. We will be finding opportunities to run these for you in the future, so keep your eyes on the forums for details!

CHANGES/FIXES

• Adds some new Gun Game variants to the client

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

Omg not gun games..many players cant run well this mode because lags,crashes etc.Make some other mode like 50 vs 50 or whatever - somethin new and simple so players can have fun.I dont want my PC to explode in my face with this gun game and not be able to get any reward.just think of something good is dat hard or what..

• Like 2

no thanks m8 gun game always kills mission district population 

12 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

no thanks m8 gun game always kills mission district population 

Free and easy JT though.  Anyone who cares about racking up JT should care about gungame since you can make like 1000 in only 30mins to an hour.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

wow great addition can't wait to see the same 2 or 3 names winning 

1 hour ago, SkittyM said:

Free and easy JT though.  Anyone who cares about racking up JT should care about gungame since you can make like 1000 in only 30mins to an hour.

Basically this, faster free content.

nothing wrong with the JT but not game where entire dist. is in radius in 50m and game freezes and lags all the time

• Like 1

As long as you've taken most of the criticism of the last gun games and improved on the mode, this should be good.

• Like 1

The new games are different variations of guns to make it so you are not playing through the same 4 Gun Games every time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Selali said:

The new games are different variations of guns to make it so you are not playing through the same 4 Gun Games every time. 

are explosives still in there, or was that category removed?

New content..... but copied and changed a lil bit from the existing ones.

That's a new way to call things New Content.

Well, i will try these laggy additions, i bet they're gonna be different from the actual ones.

6 hours ago, Selali said:

Make somethin not all players to gather in one place in this not optimized game.Why not deatmatch where u can see the rest of players(like in tdm)on entire district or somethin similar.Is not hard to make.The rewards similar to gun game-first half of scoreboard get the JT-rest only money(o dou all who get at least 1 kill must get JT even if is only 1)

Edited by TheMessiah

Smh can yall at least try the new gun game modes before crying and shooting it outta the sky before it even has a chance to catch some air? Their literally trying SOMETHING! ANYTHING! to keep us at least somewhat content for the moment... Like bruh you can rack up some free and faster JT's and cash em in for sum fancy new toys afterwords, literally no down sides to that. Try it first and If it doesn't float yo boat then say it after the fact, but as soon as there's a new suggestion or effort to give US THE PLAYER INCENTIVES  its met with "boohoo I already dont like it" or "waaah why not do it like this or that". Really hope the ones crying get stomped on in the new modes so they can stay butt hurt ❤

Edited by xXD4v1dXx
Fix
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

contempt

content

so what does gungame varients content mean  what is in the content? if i my ask

plz no gungame...you have evrything u need to make original missions or event

maybe make something with the bounty system ... make backup available in 2vs2 mission ... launch a real tutorial mod for newbie..give staaba to crim...give real reward for lvl up roles ( i enjoy havin a chrome skin for lvl 15 sniper role ôO )

but not a GG where all other will wait 20min more to have a opposition ...

(my favorite mission is to find something in my mail box)

you have a forum..ask people ...maybe

press B for backup  !!!!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SK4LP said:

give staaba to crim

Excuse me what the fck ?

anyway peace guys no hard feelings i just want it to share what i think for the event..have fun(the players who actually can play it :P)

Guys, the purpose of this event is to help newcomers and newbs to rack some JT's and be able to purchase some JT guns and maybe boost the already low pop, you want anarchy or new missions but if LO was to do it, then there'd be complaints about poor matchmaking or something

Edited by -Dan-

40 minutes ago, OneManMafia said:

sorry for the question but : where can i play Gun Game ?

wil be announced on forums

5 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Guys, the purpose of this event is to help newcomers and newbs to rack some JT's and be able to purchase some JT guns

why?i told the game is not p2w..why new players need this guns anyway? 😏

Edited by TheMessiah

59 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

why?i told the game is not p2w..why new players need this guns anyway? 😏

So? Maybe some people want a Stheno, a .45, a 4x4