Sign in to follow this  
a Pair of Socks

Unable to Log into any Accounts and Website taking a Minute to Load...

None of my friends nor I can log in at this current point in time, whats going on???????

I know its not me typing my password or email incorrectly as Im logging in via Steam and also manually typing it out and neither are working. Ive tried another old account and it says the same error aswell.

Edited by a Pair of Socks

12 minutes ago, Katryoshka said:

None of my friends nor I can log in at this current point in time, whats going on???????

I know its not me typing my password or email incorrectly as Im logging in via Steam and also manually typing it out and neither are working. Ive tried another old account and it says the same error aswell.

same here :(  

34 minutes ago, Katryoshka said:

Same here it looks like the Login Server has Some Problems. 🙂

Hello,

We are aware of the situation and have informed the team.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

- Azukii

Probably linked...

EDIT: Mods seem to have locked access to the warning thread I created.
In any case, friendly reminder to activate 2FA & change password at least every 6 months.
Stay safe all 🙂

Edited by Talla

Hey guys,

We are dealing with some issues on our end that have knocked out some of our services. If you are getting the 11003 error, are having trouble accessing ARMAS, or are having trouble accessing the site, please don't worry. We are working on restoring service as we speak.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

We are dealing with some issues

Can We get an update here when its fixed, I'll check back later. This way we are not over loading the log server just to check. 

15 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Can We get an update here when its fixed, I'll check back later. This way we are not over loading the log server just to check. 

Service should now be restored.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this