nohat

Asylum Weapon Skin (Red glowing in the dark)

how do I get the Asylum skin? yesterday for example I saw a level 15 bronze (dante2020 or something like this) with it, if it's still possible to get it, then how do I do it?

Was only something you could get during a very limited time in the past, never released since.

Must have been an old school bronze

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Was only something you could get during a very limited time in the past, never released since.

Must have been an old school bronze

is there any possibility of little orbit bring it back via something like halloween or being top 1 in Asylum?

3 minutes ago, nohat said:

is there any possibility of little orbit bring it back via something like halloween or being top 1 in Asylum?

Theoretically, it could be done.

Practically, I doubt it, since it wasn't in the halloween classics pack (but that's probably due to not being halloween related at all)

22 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Theoretically, it could be done.

Practically, I doubt it, since it wasn't in the halloween classics pack (but that's probably due to not being halloween related at all)

It's a very cool skin and I would like to have it, but because of some issues I couldn't get it at the time

Those of us that have it have it because we were around for the launch of Asylum.  You getting it would be like me getting the OBT tag even though I was there the Open Beta.

There are plenty of glow in the dark skins for you to get throughout the year.

On 5/11/2020 at 10:31 AM, BrandonBranderson said:

Tbh I think it should just be a contact reward for a milestone if contacts in Asylum were given a purpose other than just being a store.

best idea I've heard yet for any type of newish content.

it could/should be done for other things as well then especially if we ever get a midtown like tha t other thread showed. it would help fill contact gaps easier then.

There are lots of items and things that were deleted / removed from the game, i hope with the right time LO will bring some of them back.

If you're gonna give out the asylum skin again then I want the butcher skin.

🙂