Musul Man

Game is not balanced (Pro enforcer)

2 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

If grouped, you split it, so each of you made 20k. 4 man group? 80k an hour.

At $80 an hour, that is far faster than what you could make running missions as an Enforcer.

It was 3 man, and I wouldn't say we were really gunning it.

Also, maybe you can make more money. They doesn't mean it's very engaging.

Edited by Zascha

4 minutes ago, Zascha said:

It was 3 man, and I wouldn't say we were really gunning it.

Also, maybe you can make more money. They doesn't mean it's very engaging.

Not disagreeing with you at all on that point. It's stupid boring, but you can make more money in an hour than what you can make doing missions all day long.

Enfos do not have that ability at all.

Playing Stabba against a good team is not even a good idea, if it were the silver district would be bottom to top running Stabba. Okay, so you can stun someone relatively easy - but then you also need to arrest them.

See this game plays around teams, not single players. Stunning and arresting a single player is easy, but when you are faced with a full team of opposition giving your location away to stun somebody means you got incoming - and good luck getting an arrest this way.

They should however remove the post arrest respawn timer, maybe allow the player to select a respawn point while cuffed or something.

Edited by Sniperturtle

man these new players must have mental damage since they dont know how to learn to play a game... tsk tsk

LTL isn't OP.

Try LTL against pro criminal.

Edited by dett2

PIG + perc ftw

or just stunnades ftw

Edited by DonBlack

20 hours ago, Lv1Slime said:

1. Please, try to make a cop and run LTL for a full session or two, and see if your opinion differs.

2. Get a Vegas, arguably the best car in the game and it's unlocked pretty early from a tier 3 contact.

and do so vs a group of goldies, not some silvers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

If grouped, you split it, so each of you made 20k. 4 man group? 80k an hour.

At $80 an hour, that is far faster than what you could make running missions as an Enforcer.

I pumped out nearly 500k in one go, people just need to learn how to maximize looting as a Crim.

I went in, gained N5 and for a few hours was alone in the district.  Mugging and a little bit of window crashing was the fastest.  Look for NPCs that drop brief cases and mug these guys while windows respawn.  Keep mugging at N5 because money is earned from both mugging and gathering the NPC drops, then turn in.  If you watch the district population, just turn in any time someone comes into the district.

5 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

They should however remove the post arrest respawn timer, maybe allow the player to select a respawn point while cuffed or something.

isn't the arrest timer 5 seconds then you go to the spawn screen like everyone else?

Edited by illgot

3 hours ago, DonBlack said:

PIG + perc ftw

or just stunnades ftw

EZ arrests...even against golds and cheaters. lolo

8 hours ago, Zascha said:

I don't think too many people waste their time doing it, frankly. My friends and I did about an hour of it a week ago, maximizing threat and all of that in Waterfront at the Instadrop guy and we made about 20k. You used to be able to make a lot more.

You seem to  have been doing it wrong if that is all you made. That is what one person without premium should make in 20 minutes.

12 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

You seem to  have been doing it wrong if that is all you made. That is what one person without premium should make in 20 minutes.

Who cares? It's boring. I have better things to do with my play time.

Edited by Zascha

5 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Then dont complain about it being broken when the truth is that you dont know what you are talking about... sorta like LTL.

Just now, Excalibur! said:

Then he calls me troll :s

k? Troll! No idea what you are getting at but sure i aim to please.

Edited by SelttikS

Just now, SelttikS said:

Then dont complain about it being broken when the truth is that you dont know what you are talking about... sorta like LTL.

Then he calls me troll :s

1 minute ago, Zascha said:

i would assume that’s the trade off for a money printing press, is that it gets far more grindy 

Just now, SelttikS said:

I never said Ram-Raiding was broken. I said it was nerfed... which it was. I also said no one does it except that one guy who thinks it's amazing. Pardon my hyperbole. I forget people on these forums take everything literally when it means they get to be upset about it. Apparently, everyone who Ram-Raids is in this thread.

This thread isn't even about Ram-Raiding. I never even said it needed to be removed. I just said it was boring--which it is. Who cares how rich you can get from it? It's boring. Why are you getting your jimmies in a twist over Ram-Raiding?

I know exactly what I'm talking about with LtL:

It's boring in the first place

Unnecessarily hard since all the LtL weapons have been nerfed

No one does it except against folks who don't know anything about the game or what they call "Silvers"

It doesn't add anything to the game but frustration for Criminals

People have been complaining about it since the beginning

And you guys can down vote me all you want, but I still have not heard a single answer for why anyone enjoys it other than to do something especially trollish to Crims--basically, to piss them off.

There is literally not a single thing about it that adds positive value to the game, and frankly, I'm tired of people complaining about it. Just remove it.

17 minutes ago, Zascha said:

I know exactly what I'm talking about with LtL: 

It's boring in the first place

Unnecessarily hard since all the LtL weapons have been nerfed

No one does it except against folks who don't know anything about the game or what they call "Silvers"

It doesn't add anything to the game but frustration for Criminals

People have been complaining about it since the beginning

And you guys can down vote me all you want, but I still have not heard a single answer for why anyone enjoys it other than to do something especially trollish to Crims--basically, to piss them off.

There is literally not a single thing about it that adds positive value to the game, and frankly, I'm tired of people complaining about it. Just remove it.

False, you do not know what you are talking about.

False, it is boring for you not for everyone.

False, it was not nerfed.

False, people will use ltl against anyone for whatever reason they want.

False, it adds a different style of combat and offers greater reward when you pull it off.

True, people always complain about everything.

False we can not down vote you all we want because there is a limit per day. False you have heard from multiple people who enjoy it as a challenge or as part of their CSA/Cop RP.

False, We have established many positive points for it, you just refuse to acknowledge them.

If you do not want to listen to people complain then don't that's part of your choice. We don't remove things because someone cries about it instead of learning about it.

We should be ADDING to the game not removing core parts of the game.

You need to "Get Good" as the kids say these days.

Edited by SelttikS

Just now, SelttikS said:

False, people with use ltl against anyone for whatever reason they want.

False, it adds a different style of combat and offers greater reward when you pull it off.

False we can not down vote you all we want because there is a limit per day. False you have heard from multiple people who enjoy it as a challenge or as part of their CSA/Cop RP.

False, We have established many positive points for it, you just refuse to acknowledge them.

If you do not want to listen to people complain then don't that's part of your choice. We don't remove things because someone cries about it instead of learning about it.

both ltl and ramraiding have been nerfed though - ltl saw the energizer mod added to every character by default, and ramraiding (and mugging) is now witnessable any time you have more than 2500 on your character instead of actually needing to be caught red handed

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

both ltl and ramraiding have been nerfed though - ltl saw the energizer mod added to every character by default, and ramraiding (and mugging) is now witnessable any time you have more than 2500 on your character instead of actually needing to be caught red handed

True but the energizer is an indirect nerf because everyone used it anyway, but yes you are correct. I never really though of the 2.5k thing as a real nerf, just a chance to add something interesting to the boredom of it all and sort of a side buff to enf if they ever could witness someone worthwhile. Really wish they went back to all the old character mods just to liven things up a bit.

35 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

True but the energizer is an indirect nerf because everyone used it anyway, but yes you are correct. I never really though of the 2.5k thing as a real nerf, just a chance to add something interesting to the boredom of it all and sort of a side buff to enf if they ever could witness someone worthwhile. Really wish they went back to all the old character mods just to liven things up a bit.

mods to increase damage were always a bad idea imo

cant remember too much other than that tbh

42 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

False, people will use ltl against anyone for whatever reason they want.

True, yes I do.

True, it is not boring for everyone. True, I did not say it was. True, it is still boring. True, you aren't actually reading what I write.

True, it WAS nerfed, both Ram-Raiding AND LtL. True, you are not correct when you say they weren't.

True, people will use LtL for whatever reason they want. True, I never said they didn't. True, I mentioned no one has explained to me why it's fun outside of being a troll. True, no one has responded.

True, it does add a different style of combat. Hearsay, I don't know that it actually offers a greater reward. Maybe it does?

True, people always complain about everything, just like you're complaining about my opinion on this matter.

True, you cannot downvote me all you want. True, hyperbole is lost on you. Hearsay, you don't know what I've heard unless I've told you what I've heard. True, I have heard that it's boring.

False, you have not established positive points against anything I have stated.

I've learned about it very well, thankyou. It's why I expressed my opinion on the matter. I'm sorry you and I can't have a constructive conversation about the topic, but the only person here who is being unreasonably angry about any of this is you.

We can both add and remove at the same time. Like how we added anti-cheat, we can remove cheaters. LtL is a feature that can be removed for all I care.

You need to grow up, as the adults say these days.

23 minutes ago, Zascha said:

.True, I mentioned no one has explained to me why it's fun outside of being a troll.

True, no one has responded.

True, it does add a different style of combat. Hearsay, I don't know that it actually offers a greater reward. Maybe it does?

Arrests award double points. Also, Cop Role unlocks lights and bullbars.

I use LTL to try and max the Cop Role.

It's more rewarding, in the fact that when you get that arrest, it's more satisfying than a kill as well. I worked for it, unlike picking an "OP" gun.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zascha said:

We can both add and remove at the same time. Like how we added anti-cheat, we can remove cheaters. LtL is a feature that can be removed for all I care.

You need to grow up, as the adults say these days.

Can we remove you?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Can we remove you?

R O A S T S E S H

1. LTL being boring or not is subjective to the user. I personally find it to be the most fun when compared to lethal weapons.
  2. Harder to use? Of course it is, that's part of the fun and appeal of LTL.
  3. Why use LTL? Because I worked my butt off to hit Cop 15 earning majority of my arrests in Fight Club. It's also a challenge to use and anything that provides a challenge, is looked down upon and gives me a disadvantage when going up against everybody else is my cup of tea.
  4. LTL adds a challenging way for Enforcers to fight criminals, that has the added bonus of ruffling some feathers along the way. It is most definitely annoying for Criminals, but I find it more shameful to be honest. When I get stunned/arrested when playing my Criminal, even I throw my hands into the air and yell expletives. 
    • LTL also provides Enforcers with a much harder counterpart to Ram-Raiding to get increased rewards. LTL awards money just for stuns, and awards more money for arrests than you get from kills.
  5. I have found that majority of the people who complain about LTL are either Enforcers who cannot use it or Criminals who are usually good players, do not play Enforcers and get salty when they get arrested (even though they'll get arrested maybe twice compared to the 20+ kills they get every mission). Leave LTL alone, or change it, there will always be a group of people who complain about it and I like to think that they will probably be the same people who have always complained about it.
  6. (Let's add more numbers! ...and a short rest for the eyes.)
  7. I've extensively used PIG + Perc and while it seems OP when performed perfectly, that happens less than you might think and it mostly only works against less skilled players (which I tend to avoid unless they are in Fight Club) or when RNG kicks in and the gods part the skies to bless you. You will probably get 1 arrest out of every 5 (at least) attempts when fighting players of equal or greater skill than you.
  8. The NL9 and CCG are fairly "balanced" when it comes to 1v1 against lethal weapons. Once again, most of your stuns will be against less skilled players, players who are not firing back at you, or when the luck of the gods shines own upon you.
  9. Stun nades and OPGL-CD are probably the greatest LTL weapons at your disposal, as long as you have the skill to use both. Also, you need to reach Cop 15 (1,500 total arrests) to unlock the OPGL-CD.
  10. Finally, the TG-8. It is the FBW of LTL and is the only weapon that has a TTS that is equal to the TTK of the FBW. The best way to think about it is a LTL FBW with a very unforgiving bloom.
  11. Even the pre-mod variants of every LTL weapon don't make them all that more easier to use.
  12. One last thing to mention. Good luck getting those arrests! It's one thing to get the stun, but another to get the actual arrest. If there was a counter for stuns, then I would probably have five times the number of arrests I have or more.

Honestly, I welcome a nerf to the PIG + Perc combo. Not because it is OP (I personally do not think it is) but because I see it as a greater annoyance to players than the entirety of the rest of LTL combined.

Maybe my input is not the greatest as I only have around 1600 arrests in total (Less than 400 of those are from mission districts and the rest are from Fight Club), but I feel I have made some valid points. At least when it comes to my perspective regarding LTL.

I feel it is safe to say that, with an exception of a few outliers and when used by extremely skilled players, LTL should always be the underdog when compared to lethal.

Now, if you will excuse me, I just watched the Resident Evil 2 Remake trailer and I have to go and scream like a giddy schoolgirl.

P.S. Please provide your own input on my opinions and other points. All criticism is welcome.

Edit: I tried adjusting the color to help ease reading all this text. Let me know if this experiment helped or made things worse.

Edited by Neonis
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1