Musul Man

Game is not balanced (Pro enforcer)

18 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Just remove it from the game. Seriously. Just do it.

1. It's hard as shit-balls to do anyway. It's not even fun.

2. Crims can't stand it because it takes forever (not actually) to respawn. There might even be an argument in there about them causing Mission imbalances. I don't know. Don't really care, either.

Point is: It's not a very fun component in general. At best, it's a Troll component. I mean, yeah, I get it--cops, arrests--yeah yeah. It looks better on paper than it actually works.

I wouldn't hate it if they just removed it. I don't think anyone would miss it. Just get rid of it and end all this crap altogether once and for all.

Okay, sure. Crims still get to ram-raid. But that's been nerfed to hell and back. No one does it except that one guy who thinks it's so much fun.

Enforcers still get the sick lights and sirens. It's a fair trade if you ask me.

"I dont have fun with it, it should be removed."

Seriously???

Pls tell me this is bait.

9 minutes ago, Percocet said:

Please do not make a habbit of giving new players like this that dont know wtf they are talking about any consideration like g1 mistakenly did and actually listen to the players that do know wtf they are talking about and have been here for years. Thx in advance lil orbit

This is what ive been saying for awhile already.

But there, have a thanks as incentive to improve in your wheelchair free parking.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

20 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Gassing criminals with the stun-pgl is pretty fun tbh

3 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

"I dont have fun with it, it should be removed."

Seriously???

Pls tell me this is bait.

That's not what I said.

Crims have been complaining about it since forever.

It's pretty clear to me as an Enforcer that it isn't very fun. Everyone I play with as an Enforcer doesn't find it very compelling. The only time anyone ever uses it is on Easy opp. It's a troll weapon system at best. It's not that great of an idea in actual practice.

What's the problem? Scrap it until we get something better. As it stands, it doesn't actually produce much fun in the game. There's no counterbalance to it. Nerfing them specifically as a deterrent from using them is not a very good solution.

Just remove it.

2 minutes ago, Zascha said:

That's not what I said.

It's pretty clear to me as an Enforcer that it isn't very fun. Everyone I play with as an Enforcer doesn't find it very compelling. The only time anyone ever uses it is on Easy opp. It's a troll weapon system at best. It's not that great of an idea in actual practice.

What's the problem? Scrap it until we get something better. As it stands, it doesn't actually produce much fun in the game. There's no counterbalance to it. Nerfing them specifically as a deterrent from using them is not a very good solution.

Just remove it.

i’d much rather them rework it tbh, removing content isnt a great idea imo 

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

Just now, BXNNXD said:

i’d much rather them rework it tbh, removing content isnta great idea imo 

Well, that's fair to say.

It's also fair to say to just remove something that causes obvious grief to so many players until such a time as it can be reworked.

I would say the only actual enjoyment anyone gets out of it is probably about the same as griefing with a Dump Truck. It's fun to inconvenience people in this game for some people. I would be very surprised if there is actually a large portion of players who get RP enjoyment out of it.

5 minutes ago, Zascha said:

That's not what I said.

Just remove it.

How do you exactly know if people are having fun or not??? Do you know how ridiculous this sound right?

For me ltl is the funniest thing you can do as enforcer... and you want it removed it because you think no one have fun with it.

Who cares about some people crying? I am maining criminal and i do not complain about ltl because i understand it.

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

How do you exactly know if people are having fun or not??? Do you know how ridiculous this sound right?

For me ltl is the funniest thing you can do as enforcer... and you want it removed it because you think no one have fun with it.

Who cares about some people crying? I am maining criminal and i do not complain about ltl because i understand it.

Read the thread, genius. I know people aren't having fun with it, because they said so in the thread. Plus, I don't have much fun with it. Plus, no one I've ever played with has had much fun with it outside of its inherent trolling qualities. Which is probably why you love it, come to think of it. You're real good at trolling.

"Who cares about some people crying?"

Seriously? All right. Let's use your bonehead logic.

Who cares if you like it? Some people don't enjoy it. Therefore it should be removed.

Who cares about your crying?

Look. It's a warped system. It's not actually well thought out. Just scrap it and replace it when something better is figured on. It's not a big deal.

11 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Read the thread, genius. I know people aren't having fun with it, because they said so in the thread. Plus, I don't have much fun with it. Plus, no one I've ever played with has had much fun with it outside of its inherent trolling qualities. Which is probably why you love it, come to think of it. You're real good at trolling.

"Who cares about some people crying?"

Seriously? All right. Let's use your bonehead logic.

Who cares if you like it? Some people don't enjoy it. Therefore it should be removed.

Who cares about your crying?

Look. It's a warped system. It's not actually well thought out. Just scrap it and replace it when something better is figured on. It's not a big deal.

http://steamcharts.com/app/113400

Vs a few salty comments against ltl, probably they dont know how to counter ltl (im 100% sure of it). Same as they do against ogre.

Look your own words that you threat as facts

57 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Just remove it from the game. Seriously. Just do it.

2. Crims can't stand it because it takes forever (not actually) to respawn. There might even be an argument in there about them causing Mission imbalances. I don't know. Don't really care, either.

Point is: It's not a very fun component in general. At best, it's a Troll component. I mean, yeah, I get it--cops, arrests--yeah yeah. It looks better on paper than it actually works.

I wouldn't hate it if they just removed it. I don't think anyone would miss it. Just get rid of it and end all this crap altogether once and for all.

Okay, sure. Crims still get to ram-raid. But that's been nerfed to hell and back. No one does it except that one guy who thinks it's so much fun.

Enforcers still get the sick lights and sirens. It's a fair trade if you ask me.

"1.- i have troubles with ltl and i have not fun

2.- wah wah time wah wah balance wah wah

Point: is not funny because i think its not funny (as fact). Its troll (another subjective comment)."

I am suspecting you are just trolling at this point...

Edited by LuzExtinguido

You can play enforcer too if you *think* It's OP.

Lol.. remove..The game needs to keep faction identity to stop it being genericshooter92892

1 minute ago, Isais said:

You can play enforcer too if you *think* It's OP.

Lol.. remove..The game needs to keep faction identity to stop it being genericshooter92892

It would be a mistake removing it, by saving a fellow criminal, you get 300 score points -enf kill 100, saving cuffed crim 200-.

40 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Make LTL Great Again!

No please!!! Dont you see the amount of suffering it created over the YEARS? Somebody think of the criminals!!!

or just learn to play, thats allways the best solution for this game...

Well i cant get below the spoiler. So much talking about ltl i feel like playing it lol.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

34 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

http://steamcharts.com/app/113400

Vs a few salty comments against ltl, probably they dont know how to counter ltl (im 100% sure of it). Same as they do against ogre.

Look your own words that you threat as facts

"1.- i have troubles with ltl and i have not fun

2.- wah wah time wah wah balance wah wah

Point: is not funny because i think its not funny (as fact). Its troll (another subjective comment)."

I am suspecting you are just trolling at this point...

Who cares what you think?

I like my opinion best. So, I think LtL should be removed until something better can be made.

So... cool your jets.

Edited by Zascha

🤣 He is right in the case of the pioneer. Beings it is only avail upon maxing out for the crim. n then its the mods are not changeable, n big thing is no sound kit. If you want sound you get the sayovan but the sound is not as good as the pioneers sound kit.

Now your LtL. your not gonna get allot of sympathy on that, those weapons are real hard to use. Anyone using one risks the whole mission. There are videos on how its done, countless chat threads with armchair generals that debate the ways of the LTL. For the crim there is not much on how to avoid or counter an LTL.  Best thing to do is add range. You can always jump to another server if you get a team of Happy Cops runnin a muck

15 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Who cares what you think?

I like my opinion best. So, I think LtL should be removed until something better can be made.

So... cool your jets.

I kindly accept your concession

nAkv6Jv.gif

2 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

I kindly accept your concession

nAkv6Jv.gif

You've already used this GIF today. It was stupid the first time.

You're as useful as a music album recorded in braille.

The only advantage enforcers have is that they need more kills to get P5. The LTL weapons are annoying but once you know they have one you can easily avoid it.

Ok I speak for myself on this

I play on Enforcer as well as Criminal

couldn't care less about stun anything ill still find a way to kill you - click click BOOM

Real fun means a challenge  not " I can't have it all my way whenever so I don't like it"

leave it be it's fine the way it is......ok nevermind.....add more not less i want to go wild and have that challenge of it thrown myway

but that's must me speaking for myself..... unless others want it insanely more crazy out there

id even want banana peels to make ppl slip n fall to shoot at them easier just like anyone climbing ladders - but that's just me speaking for myself

ye remove the ltl and class specific cars then allow enforcers to ramraid. imagine. unite us under one flag. 

NmI5l7q.gif

I think LTL is fine. The only thing to look at is perc+PIG. That stun is INSANELY fast and you still have a primary weapon to fall back on. I've played a few matches where as soon as my opponent was in range, I knew it was already over. I couldn't do anything when the mission objectives were in a tight spot. I know you can overcome this with good teamwork, but in a 1v1 situation there's no chance.

1 minute ago, Dasnya said:

I think LTL is fine. The only thing to look at is perc+PIG. That stun is INSANELY fast and you still have a primary weapon to fall back on. I've played a few matches where as soon as my opponent was in range, I knew it was already over. I couldn't do anything when the mission objectives were in a tight spot. I know you can overcome this with good teamwork, but in a 1v1 situation there's no chance.

How to counter pig perc combo:

1. aproach and 600 dmg him first, he will perc and kill himself and you live because you get stuned.

2. Corner camp.

3. equip percs yourself and do point 1.

4. play allways in packs.

5. avoid getting close.

6. zigzag or desync with semiautomatic guns.

I still dont see the problem but many solutions...

Only thing I wouldn't mind being removed is the PIG. Even then it's high risk high reward. You fuck up your shot and your dead unless the enemy is 100% incompetent  (people who complain about LTL). OP sounds like he's trolling tho. 

10 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

How to counter pig perc combo:

1. aproach and 600 dmg him first, he will perc and kill himself and you live because you get stuned.

2. Corner camp.

3. equip percs yourself and do point 1.

4. play allways in packs.

5. avoid getting close.

6. zigzag or desync with semiautomatic guns.

I still dont see the problem but many solutions...

I mean, I could try. The person I fought was a literal god with it.

1: He was definitely smart enough not to perc himself.
2: Worked a few times. I didn't have the opportunity to do this all the time.
3: Probably could have done that in hindsight, would only work IF I can land perfect shotgun hits in.
4: Not always possible.
5: Not always possible.
6: I'll be honest, I'm not sure what you mean here.

It just doesn't feel like it works as intended to me. Somebody with near-perfect aim can steamroll close-quarters objectives by just running in and near-instantly-stunning opposition. I'm not saying it's easy to do because I play both sides and the PIG is hard for me to use. But against someone who uses it perfectly and religiously, it just feels like I had much less of a chance if that makes sense. But if it's as viable to counter as you say, I would like to try and "git gud" and have some practice against it.

LTL is fine, there's nothing wrong with the idea or implementation of it, from my experiences, there have been plenty of high risk, high reward scenarios. (speaking as a crim here)

The only thing that annoys me the most with any sort of LTL is the percussion nade, and the DMR. DMR is a rarer occurrence so I pay no mind to it. Percs however, should be reworked, or changed. They're used as a last second crutch, and only need to be dropped while dying in cqc...