RivetHead

gun names changing

anybody else notice since they added all these guns you can get with JT, some names changed

my mounty nunavut now has pr1 at the end, so does my n-fa9 quickdraw
trouble maker has pr3 at the end, and my NFAS says JT3 (even though i bought the NFAS on armas years ago)

i never noticed the other guns saying pr1 or pr3 before, but how can a gun that i bought like 6 years ago on armas be a JT gun?

Edited by RivetHead

Let me add in here.

The reason behind the JT guns was two fold. A. to bring up the pop, giving us something to grind for.

B. So the 'Free Players' or those who cannot afford to spend for Armas, have a chance to get the cool guns, and it lessens the value of the term 'P2W' , a term which i hate, and is why i commented. 

They added these PR and JT labels to guns so that you can quickly tell what mod slots a weapon has.

It's a pretty minor change that came alongside the pernament joker store guns, which all have these labels for consistency.

And from what op said, these labels were also added to armas guns? (I don't own any so I can't check myself) Probably for consistency too.

The names are weird, especially those that have both JT and PR in them.

PR is Preset (?) for ARMAS, JT for Joker Tickets, and RT for Retail.

But besides names the colors are really weird. A lot of paid guns are now white.

I always said armas guns should all have a gold icon (3 slot regular guns too) and everything earned in-game should be white.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

But besides names the colors are really weird. A lot of paid guns are now white.

I always said armas guns should all have a gold icon (3 slot regular guns too) and everything earned in-game should be white.

all guns should have white icons except for legendaries imo

• Like 1