Naphta1ene

The ATAC. Yay or nay?

Players with terrible internet connections are the real problem with weapon balance. TTK doesn't matter when their garbage connection allows them to warp around and land multiple hits in a single shot.

Hello,

I would like to remind everyone on this thread to stay on-topic.

Any future posts that aren't on-topic will be removed.

Thank you.

- Azukii

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Players with terrible internet connections are the real problem with weapon balance. TTK doesn't matter when their garbage connection allows them to warp around and land multiple hits in a single shot.

When will my garbage connection grant me these mythical powers?

You are right though, TTK isn't the only thing that matters. Sure the ATAC has a fast ttk, but its accuracy is poop so hitting min ttk isn't as common as some players think. 

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

When will my garbage connection grant me these mythical powers?

You are right though, TTK isn't the only thing that matters. Sure the ATAC has a fast ttk, but its accuracy is poop so hitting min ttk isn't as common as some players think. 

It only seems like an advantage when the player with a better connection loses the fight. Most of the time it's bad to have an unstable connection. Wish more games netcode would use server sided hitreg instead of trusting the client with high latency.

That's why so many people think the PMG is OP. It only needs 5 hits so it's much easier to get minimum ttk. Compared to the OCA, Cap40, n-tec and ATAC, which share the same ttk of 0.7s, the PMG will be the most reliable up close.