Sign in to follow this  
Mack da Maniak

Voice chat

Ahh i never used it by myself but as far as i know it is broken

And i guess most players will use alternatives cuz if it is working everyone close to u would hear u too

Not only ur team

After the 2.1 release voIP(vivox)will have upgrade(CEO words from older qna)Even right now works but little players have it active specially in EU because not many speak english well(i guess)also right now if u decrease the master sound u also decreasin the voIP sound and the volume where u hear if some1 else talks(besides voIP sliders and stuff)U must have the master/main sound on at least 0.3 to hear other people.Plus right now have other bugs and yea sometimes doesnt work..

48 minutes ago, SunnyMonroe said:

And i guess most players will use alternatives cuz if it is working everyone close to u would hear u too

Not only ur team

Thats absurd..u uncheck the district option in voIP and near u players cant hear u

Btw im playn othe f2p game called Warface they introduce voIP/vivox there not long ago and work fine.U can even boost the power of ur mic.Im usin mic for 10 bux and i can talk perfectly

2 hours ago, Mack da Maniak said:

No one's using the voice chat in-game? I Try somentimes but nobody responds me.

lately sometimes it works and sometimes it does not so i suspect most people do not know it has been working again and not using ti because of it

3 hours ago, Mack da Maniak said:

No one's using the voice chat in-game? I Try somentimes but nobody responds me.

It's just buggy lately. I do miss it though.

You must first verify that Vivox has its own volume slider in your windows's volume mixer. If it doesn't exist in the mixer, your local-firewalls or Internet Service Provider might be throttling it to the point where it can't even launch with the game. (Or you can download a game called Planetside 2, if you can use voice there or hear people, your network is fine as it also uses Vivox).

If Vivox is running but bugged, you'll see '?' marks in front of all players in your team. Disabling and re-enabling voice in the settings can clear the bug and show you something like this:

unknown.png

Those who still have '?' marks definitely have Vivox disabled or not functioning. This also doesn't guarantee that those with open Vivox didn't mute the game to listen to music, or even have microphones, so your luck will vary.

Edited by Lily Rain
Typo

Vivox is always trash in every single game that uses it.

Just delete the files like I do.

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Vivox is always trash in every single game that uses it

laughs in r6 siege

i actuality used to join colby server just to listen to animal life in social district

On 5/8/2020 at 7:52 AM, Mack da Maniak said:

chat in-game? I Try somentimes but nobody responds me

Dont feel bad, I say stuff all the time n nobody pays me any attention.

It was turned off for a while, but it works now, even outside of missions.

My guess is that is was off for so long, and with the lag issues of the recent past, some people may have disabled it just to mitigate their lag, and don't know it works again. 

Sign in to follow this