MattScott

Dev Update May 2020

I would never not check in. This is home (digitally) for me, and I can't wait to have a playable port again.

Hey Guys! 

Looking forward in the development of Fallen earth, it has been a Ride a long fun ride before! hopefully everything is going fine with you guys, please take care ^.^

as a game developer i know its hard to live these days because of the corona virus, but hopefully everything will go as planned before 2020 ends we could play FE again!
i miss the game and the family i made there! thank you again for the all the amazing memories!

yours truly,

CryoCyanide

• Like 2

I just need a tent to stand on. dont even need the game, just a tent and global1.

Edited by Thanatosofone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We should make a FE discord, and make appropriate channels, like in old days. Global1, Global2, Region, Local, Trading, Faction chats. 

17 hours ago, jozvan said:

We should make a FE discord, and make appropriate channels, like in old days. Global1, Global2, Region, Local, Trading, Faction chats. 

Unofficial Fallen Earth Discord server: https://discord.gg/qN7HQD 

Little Orbit Discord server: https://discord.gg/littleorbit  

- Your welcome

I'm waiting for some other image of the game, another "status" of those eloquent and all the other comments in unconditional support for a game that will never come out

Still here, still waiting, still hopeful.

I remember the 1st time logging into the game in closed beta. It was awesome. The tutorial section was as good as the game almost, even when we had the chance to skip it later when we had more characters, I never did. Getting the 1st car that was offered in the game was amazing, what colour to paint, what colour to paint? The sunsets in the game were the best I'd seen to that point. Feck Yeah I miss it. Hope it returns soonish. I 'miss' all my characters. (of course I'll have to make them all again - my vaults were overflowing --Wah!!)

Edited by LaMage

This is giving me flashbacks. I remember harvesting vegetables and combustibles at my start of the game just to get some chips and being so proud when i had my first red. 😄

Loved the game and looking forward to the new updated version.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:39 AM, DoesntMatter said:

This is giving me flashbacks. I remember harvesting vegetables and combustibles at my start of the game just to get some chips and being so proud when i had my first red. 😄

Loved the game and looking forward to the new updated version.

if there had been a reset with 2 maps, you would have a real flashback! Amazing! thanks for the support huh !!

I am waiting for the new version. Thank you guys for you job.

• Like 1

im even starting to miss boneclaw ........id even do that mission (depot 66) where it sent me on a long journey to the beach house again if it means getting back into game . 😊

Edited by cyasoon

It's quite sad that logically they had to start with starter towns, and go north from there, since, with server working, there will be new chars anyway.

Would've been easier with some other world parts I think.

Then again, they have to go thru Overlook Ridge and Westreach areas to open this world, at least, which is not that much, despite problems they had with Boneclaw.

So, as long as they go thru current armor and weps stock, mounts prolly too...that be it.

Some technicalities aside, would be nuff for starters.

I wanna play this with my son again. We played it long ago when he was like 6, but he so fondly remembers dad and son on our bikes crossing the wasteland to kill baddies and explore that huge world xD