Sign in to follow this  
WEISSDEATH

When is the SBSR nerf coming?

Title is click bait, but, i'd really would like to address something; buffing and nerfing, most importantly, the dangers of nerfing weapons without tweaking or bringing other weapons into line. This is one of the primary issues were currently facing, as seen with the PMG now ruling CQC due to the OCA getting nerfed and the NFAS as well. This leaves the weapon with very few viable competitors outside of the only two viable shotguns(JG and CSG) and the Manic when it comes to CQC. I'm fine with things getting nerfed, especially if they're something that is truly broken and OP, such as the Yukon before it had its rate of fire fixed, but, things start becoming a problem when other weapons; especially the dogshit and generally bad ones, still remain not even touched to try and at least make them decent enough to make them viable picks among the meta weapons.

I'm talking about the Norsemens, The Revelation Pack Weapons, The SBSRS, Harbringer, COBR-A, The Artemis, Shredder, The frenzy and rabid. These weapons all have the potential to be good enough, but all in their current state? They really aren't the best tools to pick, why use any of them when theres at least two or three other weapons that do their job better? For fun? Even then, it might just be frustrating to put them to effective use when you could just switch to the Obeya or NTEC.  Now, all of these weapons might not really need a buff per say to bring them in line, The Frenzy and Rabid are two examples, the most they need is a tweak to their recoil and they're good to go. The Frenzy especially, as the weapon is at most, is just a shittier NTEC. The Oblivion could use maybe a increase in Rate of Fire? A slight one? 

Also, Why is does the Coroner have 30m less range then the IRS? They're the same guns to every stat expect that, that kind of needs to be fixed and also; Why don't either of them have a free trial? Give them one, LO, if they're going to remain in the bad state they're in at least give unknowing souls the ability to see that before they actually waste like $15 or $20 and regret it.

Edited by WEISSDEATH
  • Like 1

question i still ask to this day. why does the r2 act like an fbw but an rsa at the same time while seeming to have the range of the snub nose. what kinda gun were these guys going for here? 

Another thread in game suggestion?

Do you want a suggestion?

Prepare after 1 week to see sadly dust and piss on it 

Answering to the tread:

15 hours ago, WEISSDEATH said:

Also, Why is does the Coroner have 30m less range then the IRS? They're the same guns to every stat expect that, that kind of needs to be fixed and also; Why don't either of them have a free trial?

Full agree with you, I bought it and regreat a little for it, at least it was a little less expensive the idea of this purchase was a little more painless XD 

Dont try ask a refound or change weapon despite the trial unvaialble , accept you have been baited 😅

Frenzy and Rabid... yep them too same speech, but at least the manic was decent....

To be fair the OCA got "nerfed" back to it's pre-"buff" changes. OCA never really needed buffed/nerfed initially so its back to where it should be. The PMG always needed a slight nerf after they overbuffed it in like 2013/2014.

As for most of the other weapons, yeah those do need minor tweaks to buff them. As for nerfing the SBSR if that's the dogear? I guess it could use one, but i wouldnt know where. As for SBSR if you mean the full auto sniper? Uh no it's already trash and could use a buff. xD

On 5/8/2020 at 12:37 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

Another thread in game suggestion?

Do you want a suggestion?

Prepare after 1 week to see sadly dust and piss on it 

Answering to the tread:

Full agree with you, I bought it and regreat a little for it, at least it was a little less expensive the idea of this purchase was a little more painless XD 

Dont try ask a refound or change weapon despite the trial unvaialble , accept you have been baited 😅

Frenzy and Rabid... yep them too same speech, but at least the manic was decent....

manic is a bit too strong now that the other cqc weapons got nerfed back to original power level imo. I love the gun but damn it could really use a tweak. Like worse jump shooting, or something.

• Like 1