Sign in to follow this  
BaronSaturday

SLUG Racing [Custom Vehicle Shop]

SLUG Racing [Super Luxe Underground] Is a custom design firm in San Paro loosely associated with SLUG Corp [San Paro Liberators and Urban Gorillas].  We pride ourselves on a foundation of years of custom design work and setting a standard in high end, custom vehicles.  Today we will showcase some vehicles to allow you to see the kind of work we do.  These designs are by BaronSaturday on Jericho NA.   Saturday does a lot of inspired work as sited below with his P51 Mustang inspired Patriot Vegas and his Trackside Freight inspired Packer Ceresco. We have another designer by the name of VertigoSick that manages our Super Custom line which allows you to direct him as he designs your dream vehicle.

Patriot P51 Vegas  [Pricing Data:  0 Slot=$80,000 1 Slot=$140,000 2 Slot=$350,000 3 Slot=$725,000]

TAH7ydO.jpg

qxChd7z.jpg

Trackside Freight Packer  [Pricing Data:  0 Slot=$30,000 1 Slot=60,000 2 Slot=$90,000 3 Slot=$210,000 4 Slot=$500,000]

GEWZP4D.jpg

Patriot Vegas Super Patriot  [Pricing Data:  0 Slot=$80,000 1 Slot=$140,000 2 Slot=$350,000 3 Slot=$725,000]

CqyVoa0.jpg

I7bnDBz.jpg

And of course one of our clan cars for SLUG Corp

lykgV20.jpg

Edited by BaronSaturday
  • Like 3

Awesome stuff! I'm really liking the "Slug Racing" logo with the color change depending on the color scheme of the vehicle it's on. Cool back story and info within the post, can't wait to see more Slug Racing vehicle designs and the future showcases. 👍

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, bIablablaheheheh said:

Awesome stuff! I'm really liking the "Slug Racing" logo with the color change depending on the color scheme of the vehicle it's on. Cool back story and info within the post, can't wait to see more Slug Racing vehicle designs and the future showcases. 👍

Thanks.  I'll get Vertigo to send me some of his stuff.  We definitely want to do more and i have a lot more designs, but I have to get them capped and uploaded.  Vertigo let's people watch him live stream the design to make them the exact car they want.  We're also looking to get into clothes as well.

Sign in to follow this