Mack da Maniak

The most complete player

Who do you think is the "most complete player"?

Flvws, Huntorax, Dopefish or FilmV999?

• Thanks 1

what does a "complete player" even mean?

yeah i remember FilmV*** sh*ty hacker from 2012. He won't give up

If by "complete player" you mean one who got 100% of game achievemenets, roles I think neither.

Dopefish gave up playing long ago, Flaws and FilmV999 were banned multiple times during FF era so they never had chance to complete them (Flaws doing roles rn. but Film at least as far my knowledge goes is gone), Huntorax is sometimes on... sometimes off. I think he probably guy who is most ahead of them three. But in that context I might as well be ahead of them all or OIL can as we both got everything completed when it comes to roles and achievements.

Also this comparsion is wierd. Putting two people of at least bad reputation with two people of... well mixed reputation.

And why even these 4 specific people?

The most complete player right here (me considering achievement/role completed back in 2015 with the most blitzkrieg 1 medals 11520 at the moment) on this thread how magnificent.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

"Complete" like very good in solo and group i guess..also attitude towards the community.I guess Kempington theres more ofc right now cant think of..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 404 said:

what does a "complete player" even mean?

Like the player who in your opinion has very good skillz, i guess your favorite player.

Merged.

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

If by "complete player" you mean one who got 100% of game achievemenets, roles I think neither.

Dopefish gave up playing long ago, Flaws and FilmV999 were banned multiple times during FF era so they never had chance to complete them (Flaws doing roles rn. but Film at least as far my knowledge goes is gone), Huntorax is sometimes on... sometimes off. I think he probably guy who is most ahead of them three. But in that context I might as well be ahead of them all or OIL can as we both got everything completed when it comes to roles and achievements.

Also this comparsion is wierd. Putting two people of at least bad reputation with two people of... well mixed reputation.

And why even these 4 specific people?

I choosed that people only for example, with a bit of trolling (FilmV is a old cheater, for example).

Merged.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

This needs more explanation.

Which is your fav player? What player do you think is more stable?

51 minutes ago, Mack da Maniak said:

Like the player who in your opinion has very good skillz, i guess your favorite player.

well i'm my favorite player obviously, everyone else is irrelevant :^)

complete as in done and quit the game?

Edited by Deadliest

2 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

The most complete player right here (me considering achievement/role completed back in 2015 with the most blitzkrieg 1 medals 11520 at the moment) on this thread how magnificent.

Do you have CBT title though.

1 hour ago, Mack da Maniak said:

Merged.

I choosed that people only for example, with a bit of trolling (FilmV is a old cheater, for example).

Merged.

Which is your fav player? What player do you think is more stable?

But that has nothing to do with completion?

Also there is no best players. Just a group of best players. Different playstyles counter eachother.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

Competing talking, Dopefish wasnt nothing special(but a good one eh ), maybe at the best get the crown for """bullying"""  some new players or with shit latency/ computer XD

There a lot above the good line but the ones I found quite impressive during the years are Kempington, Flaws, Failstation, N1no, Anxii, Huntorax, especially the last 2 sometimes  were stray ragequit bullet when they are on around XD

15 hours ago, Mack da Maniak said:

Flvws, Huntorax, Dopefish or FilmV999?

Never heard of em. Of course I am the most Complete Player. 

I run 4.1 char's, 4 are Max, Male and Female Cops, n Male n Female Crim's.

I have most all the armas kits n guns, cars. I have only 3,4 ledgendaries cause I'm a Player not a Joker Box Hacker, so no volcanos or glory rifles have magically appeared in my Locker the day after release from a Joker that Never, Never, Never pays out. So I din't get here the EZ way. 

I don't want to name shame, as I said I've never heard of these people. But a hacker is like a guy that masturbates n calls it 'Getting Laid'. Hackers are not Players. 

I am sorry to come and 'Upstage' all of you. 👑

Oh. I finally realised the answer. I'm ashamed that I didn't until now.

TKO is the most complete player.

5 hours ago, Ignas / qsn said:

He was the messiah of this game. I still miss him.

Making paper models of anime girls is probably a lot better for his blood pressure.

• Like 1

The mechanics of this game are not good enough to talk about that.

If i have to choice between thos 4 tho,

obviously Dopefish.

You know you've been in this game for some time when you recognize every player from this thread🙂

Edited by greenfield