Sign in to follow this  
Yukate

Lovely Norsemans

Hey,
I know almost nobody either have 'em or played with 'em recently, no doubt to be honest, 11STK guns that get outclassed by more popular, cheaper, easier to use, free alternatives.
What are your thoughts about the guns? I personally love my Odin, tried a few different builds on other ones but still I think 11STK is that 1 Shoot to much, 10STK would be enough to make it competitive or some other tweaks, what do you think?
LO could you consider test it in OTW servers?
In fact Vallhalla's Choosen is very expensieve pack that offers rly "bad" weapons overall, it's 3rd the most expensieve weapon pack on the armas (Acc lifetime 51.17$ - with premium) the only ones more expensieve are Forces of Nature and KTTW pack.
*Hides in the bushes*

Edited by Yukate
corrects
  • Thanks 1

i'd keep them as 11stk, but reduce the ttk to something around .75s and give them a significant accuracy boost

• Like 4

â €

Edited by who

4 hours ago, ternachkan said:

it's just a worse OCA with larger mag (Tyr, Hoenir). Hel and Odin have interesting, but weak accuracy mechanic.

Personally, i'd love to see the usual Norseman (Norseman JT3 or smth) with some interesting in-build mechanic, e.g. it'd have the same slow ttk, but great accuracy when you hip-fire it (like the accuracy you have at the last fired with the Hel one). So in order to make it good u'll have to track with it flawlessly or mb smth like that idk.. 

All of them are 11STK with base 60mag size, Tyr mod works similar to medusa, Hel have reversed recoil mechanics (it's getting smaller the longer you shoot) and Hoenir have almost instant reload speed of you're out of bullets in mag.

Odin have like 1/3 effect of all the mods together.

Fun fact, in-game stats shows Manic and Norsemans are basically the same stat-wise 😂

Would honestly just like to see the STK reduced by 1 making it 10stk.  Just makes it a slightly worse M-1922 gun at that point.   Also some adjustment to the per shot bloom so CJ doesn't actively make it worse.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love the gun just for the look... when I was playing battlefield 2 as a kiddo I loved to play the MEC anti-tank class for this weapon.
310?cb=20100723012138

I really hope they'll buff all the underdogs after they're done with the engine update.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

They are a very nice addition to any arsenal

Make your enemies remeber your name with the all new nekrova norseman, A new series of submachine guns that will bring you the power of the gods

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yukate said:

All of them are 11STK with base 60mag size, Tyr mod works similar to medusa, Hel have reversed recoil mechanics (it's getting smaller the longer you shoot) and Hoenir have almost instant reload speed of you're out of bullets in mag.

Odin have like 1/3 effect of all the mods together.

Fun fact, in-game stats shows Manic and Norsemans are basically the same stat-wise 😂

manic also has increased recoil out of marksman mode.

I honestly run the accuracy gain one with EM3 all time, prefiring a corner a little and hitting someone 30-40m out and taking them out is just so nice. However, i do agree that it needs buffed. I don't want an STK change though, but reducing TTK to .73-.75 would probably be fine. I'd like to increase their accuracy "slightly" as well but i'd probably go with ttk first, and if its not enough increase accuracy.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Thanks 1

Among all this PMG and N-TEC moans, I would love for Norseman series to actually be buffed.

• Thanks 1

On 5/7/2020 at 5:18 AM, Mitne said:

Among all this PMG and N-TEC moans, I would love for Norseman series to actually be buffed.

Ironically a lot of the moaners also want the norsemen buffed.

Norseman.. the pack that costs above $55 and offer guns that don't sucks, but close to.

I would boost them a lil bit, just to make sure they worth that price.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:31 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

Ironically a lot of the moaners also want the norsemen buffed.

Saw recent threads. The only people mentioning Norsemen are one who are counterargumenting PMG moaners.

Also we got some small part of community being like that which work in this manner:

1. Moan about some gun which in their vision needs nerf (Truth be told it's in their competitive zone and they have to do more than just pew pew to defeat it)

2. Everyone counter-arguments (in worst case LO accepts)

3. 1 month silence after realization or not

4. Go back to moans about the same gun (if not realized) or other gun with which they have problem (if realized)

As of current, there is hardly ANY gun which needs nerf.

Two simple changes that could pretty much make the gun viable, possibly even too strong funnily enough.

Accuracy Radius at 10m: 34 > 26
Shots to Kill: 11 > 10.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Frosi said:

Two simple changes that could pretty much make the gun viable, possibly even too strong funnily enough.

Accuracy Radius at 10m: 34 > 26
Shots to Kill: 11 > 10.

Worth a first try....

It's maybe the only weapons pack I dont have so I dont know if it's bad or good , The ttk (0.790 s 😑 ) is quite high for a close range weapon bah...

Sign in to follow this