NoobOnDrugs

Lonely And Miserable ( Criminal )

lam.png

cc.png

purps.png

So the purpose of this clan is quite simple and similar to our rules. The purpose was to create a community that wanted to spend time and enjoy the game with eachother, since we also have a Discord we like to discuss things together and talk as a clan on the whole, not just about the game but also about the inviduals and other joys of life .

xa.png

Noobondrugs ( Owner )

xFeisty ( Leader )

N3xa ( Officer )

AnonSquarred

BoglsusKrist

DarXoP

elise1996

HYPERONII

l3ritney

KhaledAshrf

MrsKittyYo

roselina

Vylai

xPaulinka

XxKillergangster

ZNZNCJ

sad.png

So rules here are very simple, first of all you must understand and speak decent english, it doesnt has to be perfect as long as you can understand and read it ofcourse. Besides that we search only inviduals with good intentions and positive vibes, since the clan is mainly based on having fun and enjoying with eachother. Ofcourse this includes no racism, hate, cheat, and so on but it should be common sense atleast to us that you already is self awared about such things. Regarding activity ( being active ), there is no requirements what so ever on this, ofcourse we would like to see some happy active members but it is free on this point wheter you have time or not and there isnt any limitations on these points .

xzxc.png

To join the clan simply leave a Reply in this topic with followed :
Ingame Name :
Time played :
Why do you wish to join ? :

If there is any questions or anything not related to the clan recruitment / topic itself,
then feel free to send me a PM on the forums and i will reply as fast as possible .
Other contact options - Discord :
*✾ॐ xαιηт ॐ✾*#2510

Application Status : OPEN

Edited by NoobOnDrugs
  • Like 1

IGN: NFXDrew 

Playtime: 216 Hours

Why: I'm looking for a fun clan to be apart of. I'm looking for new friends to play with and chat with. Most importantly, looking for some awesome memories!

On 5/26/2018 at 4:38 PM, NFXDrew said:

IGN: NFXDrew 

Playtime: 216 Hours

Why: I'm looking for a fun clan to be apart of. I'm looking for new friends to play with and chat with. Most importantly, looking for some awesome memories!

Sweet, Look up your DM i contacted you there 🙂

Best Regards,

NoobOnDrugs.

IGN: Clippoh (Crim)

Playtime: On and off since early 2015, (about 500h split into two accounts)

Why: Just looking for some friends to play the game and own everyone :P

14 hours ago, sirvent123 said:

IGN: Clippoh (Crim)

Playtime: On and off since early 2015, (about 500h split into two accounts)

Why: Just looking for some friends to play the game and own everyone 😛

Awesome 🙂

Look up your DM i have contacted u there so that we can solve further .

Ingame Name : NokamiTakehira
Time played : Across 4 accounts and since the Open beta and in Realtime worlds i have spent around 6.000-7.000 hours on the game. this is proof of 2.000 hours on one of my chars :) (http://prntscr.com/jpij7s)
Why do you wish to join ? : Looking for a clan that are active and i can have fun in.

Edited by timecracker

On 6/1/2018 at 3:07 PM, NokamiTakehira said:

Ingame Name : NokamiTakehira
Time played : Across 4 accounts and since the Open beta and in Realtime worlds i have spent around 6.000-7.000 hours on the game. this is proof of 2.000 hours on one of my chars 🙂 (http://prntscr.com/jpij7s)
Why do you wish to join ? : Looking for a clan that are active and i can have fun in.

Sent PM

IGN: xxd3sxx (for now i will back to my old account soon)

Time played: i played apb from 2014 but i stop play it  and i back now and i have 210+h play on steam only old apb i spend alot of time on it but i just back before 2 weeks

why?:as i said i just back im looking for active friends to play with 

Ingame Name :r9kanon
Time played :45 days district time on my main character
Why do you wish to join ? : My freinds quit long ago when I also did and havent been eager to return, I like teamwork and winning.

On 6/5/2018 at 3:22 PM, Aymanx18 said:

IGN: xxd3sxx (for now i will back to my old account soon)

Time played: i played apb from 2014 but i stop play it  and i back now and i have 210+h play on steam only old apb i spend alot of time on it but i just back before 2 weeks

why?:as i said i just back im looking for active friends to play with 

PM Sent 🙂 .

20 hours ago, r9kanon said:

Ingame Name :r9kanon
Time played :45 days district time on my main character
Why do you wish to join ? : My freinds quit long ago when I also did and havent been eager to return, I like teamwork and winning.

PM Sent 🙂 .

Edited by NoobOnDrugs

Hello My ingame name is daan245
i am 24 years old
and i have played the game for 256 hours says steam, but i also played the game when there was still a thing called the gamersfirst launcher. 
My current criminal character is rank 141.
I am what is called a whale, i open armas shop quite alot, and if i like it i must have it.
I am a premium player and i consider myself to be a decent costumizer of cars.

I have a full time job and usually work about 12 hours per day, so i am i only online in the evening.
I also play mutliple games so it might be i do not come online for 1 day or perhaps 2.
I am ALWAYS on steam, i have discord, teamspeak 3 and mumble

I have a headset which obviously includes a mic (otherwise it wouldnt be a headset).
I love to do races and grind missions.

I am a mid range to long range player
And i basicly got back into the game when i heard LO took over the ownsership, before that, the last time i started up APB was in 2013.

I would like to try out this clan, and see if i like it. 
Do give me an invite or sent me a message,

Regards
daan245

1 hour ago, dieltdaan said:

Hello My ingame name is daan245
i am 24 years old
and i have played the game for 256 hours says steam, but i also played the game when there was still a thing called the gamersfirst launcher. 
My current criminal character is rank 141.
I am what is called a whale, i open armas shop quite alot, and if i like it i must have it.
I am a premium player and i consider myself to be a decent costumizer of cars.

I have a full time job and usually work about 12 hours per day, so i am i only online in the evening.
I also play mutliple games so it might be i do not come online for 1 day or perhaps 2.
I am ALWAYS on steam, i have discord, teamspeak 3 and mumble

I have a headset which obviously includes a mic (otherwise it wouldnt be a headset).
I love to do races and grind missions.

I am a mid range to long range player
And i basicly got back into the game when i heard LO took over the ownsership, before that, the last time i started up APB was in 2013.

I would like to try out this clan, and see if i like it. 
Do give me an invite or sent me a message,

Regards
daan245

Replied.

Ingame Name : iEltre
Time played : 319 Hours
Why do you wish to join ? : I've been looking for a clan to join to play with people I know, even thought I have friends that play APB:R, yet we don't play together every day and this is what I'm looking for in this clan. 

14 hours ago, iEltre said:

Ingame Name : iEltre
Time played : 319 Hours
Why do you wish to join ? : I've been looking for a clan to join to play with people I know, even thought I have friends that play APB:R, yet we don't play together every day and this is what I'm looking for in this clan. 

PM Sent.

Ingame Name : ArtyKillz
Time played : 1000hrs as far as i can tell well its around 800 probably the rest was probably social district >.<
Why do you wish to join ? : Always wanted to join a clan to play with and just make some new friends really and have fun playing APB 😛

On 6/10/2018 at 6:24 PM, Moriarty said:

Ingame Name : ArtyKillz
Time played : 1000hrs as far as i can tell well its around 800 probably the rest was probably social district >.<
Why do you wish to join ? : Always wanted to join a clan to play with and just make some new friends really and have fun playing APB 😛

PM Sent 🙂

Ingame Name : Inokumi
Time played : 4k hours split into 2 accounts "can proof if needed"
Why do you wish to join ? : Looking for a great community to play with and group up with some people 

On 6/12/2018 at 2:52 PM, Inokumi said:

Ingame Name : Inokumi
Time played : 4k hours split into 2 accounts "can proof if needed"
Why do you wish to join ? : Looking for a great community to play with and group up with some people 

PM Sent 🙂

Ingame Name : Shininglight
Time played : 3k+ hours
Why do you wish to join ? : Because i'm back to this shit game and want someone to play with :P 

9 hours ago, Shininglight said:

Ingame Name : Shininglight
Time played : 3k+ hours
Why do you wish to join ? : Because i'm back to this shit game and want someone to play with :P 

PM Sent :)

Ingame Name : Cerbera
Time played : Since RTW but don't know exactly, game says about 500 hrs post-RTW.
Why do you wish to join ? : Playing with randoms mostly sucks. Actually looking to have fun and play with people I can rely on, plus a friendly atmosphere. Played with xFeisty quite a bit last year.

On 6/25/2018 at 4:40 PM, Skarma said:

Ingame Name : Cerbera
Time played : Since RTW but don't know exactly, game says about 500 hrs post-RTW.
Why do you wish to join ? : Playing with randoms mostly sucks. Actually looking to have fun and play with people I can rely on, plus a friendly atmosphere. Played with xFeisty quite a bit last year.

PM Sent 🙂

Ingame Name : Seedy
Time played : since RTW times (around 700 hours in game i think )
Why do you wish to join ? : looking for people to play with for a few hours a week on a not so serious level.

16 hours ago, Seedy said:

Ingame Name : Seedy
Time played : since RTW times (around 700 hours in game i think )
Why do you wish to join ? : looking for people to play with for a few hours a week on a not so serious level.

PM Sent 🙂

Ingame Name : iBoob
Time played : 306 hours
Why do you wish to join ? : LF People to play with, because I dont wanna play with randoms :L