Abdy619

Bugs and suggestions

Hello! I want to report here a list of bugs that it makes me... not very happy

1. The most annoying one. Sitting duck (maybe scout in general) doesn't take dmg on the bullet. Is happening all the time, to shoot the enemy 3 times to kill it and the distance is 20 m and yes, he doesn't play with kevlar.

2. Daily activity or activities from baylan that ask to do kills with your secondary doesn't count the pistol obeya, the default pistol.

3. This was already here on forum. Invisible objectives

Suggestion that I would like to see in future:

1. Display last kills on the screen after you die.

2. When you have to spawn I don't like that I am looking on scores and the games just close this tab everytime. In that moment I want to see scores, info on players and the game close me that tab because I have to spawn. I will like to see this change in the game.

3. When you make the kill I want to know how much I did on the player, not 100. I mean when your friend did 85 and you take the kill with 15 dmg, I want to see 15 on the screen, not 100 🙂

I think just these for a moment. I will wait your feedback! Thank you!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Abdy619 said:

Hello! I want to report here a list of bugs that it makes me... not very happy

1. The most annoying one. Sitting duck (maybe scout in general) doesn't take dmg on the bullet. Is happening all the time, to shoot the enemy 3 times to kill it and the distance is 20 m and yes, he doesn't play with kevlar.

1. If the player has CA3 and you are not fast enough between the first and second shot they will regen enough to take a third shot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

No, is definitely a bug. I'm fast between the shoots. And someone told me he thought I have life hack or something, because he had the same problem.

15 minutes ago, Abdy619 said:

No, is definitely a bug. I'm fast between the shoots. And someone told me he thought I have life hack or something, because he had the same problem.

Oh c'mon. Now you sound damn silly.

Scouts does 550 damage to 1000 overall. CA3 extends healing process but instead kickstart it sooner. It's not hard for damaged player to heal up 100 damage over question of seconds if they got CA3.

Actually CA3 is main reason why any scout is irrevelant in unskilled hands.

Edited by Mitne

I started play this game for a really long time. I know very well what CA3 is doing, stop explaining me. I know very well how scouts are working. Why are you talking like you have never seen a bug in this game???

It's not a bug. It has been like that ever since the scout was in the game. It is just CA3 regening health.

You have to be quick on the second shot. Like, ultra quick. Like instantly back to back as fast as the gun allows you to quick.

You're just too slow on the second shot.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

I was wrong when I said "Is happening all the time", was just an expression. I took all kills with 2 shots, but sometimes, my second shot doesn't give dmg to the enemy. I will repeat again, they don't use KI3, the distance is under 90m, is happening at 20m too, I shoot quick, I don't miss the bullet :)) and this was happening to other players too.

Merged.

I will really appreciate if people stop give me "confused" and they will come with arguments that help me to improve the problems of my posts...

That's APB forums sadly. If you make a post complimenting something the6will poo poo on it.

IIB7g4c.png

Fire Interval of stock Scout: 1.750 sec. (CJ3 makes it 1.628 sec) If this chart above is accurate, they are literally healing before you can get the second shot off, take a fraction of a second too long to aim the next shot and they will be healed just enough to survive a second shot, CA3 just counters the scout way too well.

EDIT: it's a habit to explain and inform people of gameplay "details" like this, not supposed to be a "Ur'e dumb" thing. If this isn't what's going then the only other explanation is a general hitreg issue that'd affect all guns. But for the most part that is not really a common occurrence 

Edited by Acornie
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for the info 😄 So, I did some tests with the stopwatch. You have to shoot with the second shot before 3 seconds to kill the enemy(who uses CA3). I will investigate more on this, if you guys really think that is my fault.

Edited by Abdy619

I dont know how many time i listen ahhhhhh my scout dont kill with 2 shoots enemy is hacking its bugged. But i know since alltime the enemy was only regging Hp fast.

1 hour ago, Eviltara said:

I dont know how many time i listen ahhhhhh my scout dont kill with 2 shoots enemy is hacking its bugged. But i know since alltime the enemy was only regging Hp fast.

I dunno what he expected me to say. "Oh surry me stupid you right, theres bug which nobody from constantly playing population noticed for few years"

On 5/5/2020 at 1:48 AM, Abdy619 said:

3. When you make the kill I want to know how much I did on the player, not 100. I mean when your friend did 85 and you take the kill with 15 dmg, I want to see 15 on the screen, not 100 🙂

Why? You made kill so why does it matter?

10 hours ago, Abdy619 said:

Thank you for the info 😄 So, I did some tests with the stopwatch. You have to shoot with the second shot before 3 seconds to kill the enemy(who uses CA3). I will investigate more on this, if you guys really think that is my fault.

i believe ca3 users require 2.6s to regen enough health to survive a second scout shot, subtracting the scout's rof gives a player just about a second (.85s without cj3, .97s with cj3) to make that second shot a kill 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

I dunno what he expected me to say. "Oh surry me stupid you right, theres bug which nobody from constantly playing population noticed for few years"

Why? You made kill so why does it matter?

1.Bugs can appear all the time. I didn't say was there from beginning. I want to close this subject, maybe I'm slow sometimes with the second shot. I just wanted to know if somebody notices this too...

2. Sometimes I'm curious how much dmg I did on that player and I can't find out. But here is a difficult modification because they have to calculate the dmg from other people, gravity, or himself.

19 hours ago, Acornie said:

IIB7g4c.png

Fire Interval of stock Scout: 1.750 sec. (CJ3 makes it 1.628 sec) If this chart above is accurate, they are literally healing before you can get the second shot off, take a fraction of a second too long to aim the next shot and they will be healed just enough to survive a second shot, CA3 just counters the scout way too well.

EDIT: it's a habit to explain and inform people of gameplay "details" like this, not supposed to be a "Ur'e dumb" thing. If this isn't what's going then the only other explanation is a general hitreg issue that'd affect all guns. But for the most part that is not really a common occurrence 

Dude, have you been smoking? The TTK of the ntec is 0.7 sec. it shots every 0.11 sec roughly. Fucking hell if you shot once every 1.628 sec with CJ3 your ttk would be insanely high. So no they don't literally heal before you get a second shot of. Proof, CA3 has a health delay of 1.6 sec, that means after 1.6 you need an additional 2 sec to heal 125hp so 3.6 sec in total to heal 125hp, which means you need around 3.8ish secs before the scout needs to shot a 3rd time since the scout does 550, the scout has a ttk of 1.750 sec.

So no, the OP is right, the scout has serious hitreg issues, just like every gun in the game, but you notice it more with the scout cause each bullet is a lot more valuable to its performance then let's say an NTEC.

20 minutes ago, Tenginima said:

Dude, have you been smoking? The TTK of the ntec is 0.7 sec. it shots every 0.11 sec roughly. Fucking hell if you shot once every 1.628 sec with CJ3 your ttk would be insanely high. So no they don't literally heal before you get a second shot of. Proof, CA3 has a health delay of 1.6 sec, that means after 1.6 you need an additional 2 sec to heal 125hp so 3.6 sec in total to heal 125hp, which means you need around 3.8ish secs before the scout needs to shot a 3rd time since the scout does 550, the scout has a ttk of 1.750 sec.

So no, the OP is right, the scout has serious hitreg issues, just like every gun in the game, but you notice it more with the scout cause each bullet is a lot more valuable to its performance then let's say an NTEC.

idk where you got the ntec from (it’s not mentioned in your quote) and you’ve added an extra second somewhere in your ca3 calaculations as well

2 hours ago, 404 said:

idk where you got the ntec from (it’s not mentioned in your quote) and you’ve added an extra second somewhere in your ca3 calaculations as well

Cause i'm the one who's been smoking clearly, what a fucking fail, though anyway, my point about the scout is the same

Edited by Tenginima

On 5/5/2020 at 9:48 AM, Abdy619 said:

1. Display last kills on the screen after you die.

I'd like to see something like this, or anything really, I think what happens when you die really needs some sort of revamp - atm it's some horrible buggy mess between the camera glitching out while it shows a blank nothingness where the killing player's name and gun should be, or the camera following some floating mess while some obnoxious theme blasts through the speakers.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:48 AM, Abdy619 said:

2. When you have to spawn I don't like that I am looking on scores and the games just close this tab everytime. In that moment I want to see scores, info on players and the game close me that tab because I have to spawn. I will like to see this change in the game.

Ugh I hate this one, again while the aforementioned mess is going on it gives you just enough time to get bored and pull up the scoreboard and move the mouse near the player to find out WTF killed you but not enough time to actually click on the name and register what gear they had before the spawn window pops up and does it's fucking annoying "zoom-in-on-some-random-useless-area". And let's mention that this fucking annoying zoom-in-feature again kills the scoreboard when you frustratingly press tab for the second time to pull it up.

And I know you can seemingly turn off this stupid zoom-in feature but it seems to reset every log in or match, either way I can't kill it, and while I'm complaining I'd rather it not select a spawn point at all and delay my spawn than give me some randomly generated one that's equally a determent to the team because, again thank to aforementioned mess, I'm now trying to pull up the scoreboard again again but of course interrupted by my character respawning 500m away from anything useful and then I'm stuck standing seemingly AFK at spawn while I finally get some peace and quiet and no more screen-stealing-bs happening so I can find out that yes the enemy was using a PMG, thanks. 

And then I'm killed with the scoreboard up and the whole mess starts all over again.

And please somehow fix those blurry weapon icons, like wtf is that about? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

And then I'm killed with the scoreboard up and the whole mess starts all over again.

just don't die lmao

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii