PMG Nerf When?

Dont even need to fucking discuss this, if you play the game you know why.

lmao

• Thanks 1

A bit of balancing is needed, not only related PMG's but few other type of classes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

2021 :^]

If you take away any of the "OP" things the PMG has it's gonna be yet another gun no one will ever touch. It's already a huge RNG fest where it's either good or downright trash.

There's more important guns to fix first.

• Like 1

Just stop. PMG is fine. You always complain about something. 

• Thanks 2

Just put the OCA back to the state, where it was not useless ...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Clarie said:

Just put the OCA back to the state, where it was not useless ...

Just give it pre-G1-buff stats and none of the weird LO balance.

• Like 1

It doesn't need to be nerfed, other weapons need to be buffed. Only reason you think its OP is because its the most used SMG right now because literally every other SMG is worst in comparison and offer no advantages over the PMG. It's like an animal when you take away its predators'; it flourishes because theres nothing that can compete against it save for the Manic and the Shotguns. 

This is what happens when you just nerf shit and not buff anything; honestly, nerfing should only be used for the most broken of things, like the Yukon's rate of fire was. Lets buff the norsemen and the curse instead of just nerfing more weapons.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

because you ask them to nerf any weapon used to kill you?

• Like 2

people spazzing out about "another nerf" when the pmg could lose 5m of range without losing its meta status whatsoever lmao

• Like 2

I did ask one of the community managers if they would nerf the PMG specifically. they said something along the lines of all the guns will be re-evaluated. I want the pmg to be nerfed because of how little skill it takes to use compared to other guns.

According to APB DB (unless outdated)

It has a range of ~35 meters then slowly falls off

The problem arises when in that range nothing will beat it unless you try as hard as you can until veins are poping out of your skull.

I mean, if you view fight club games (in my experience) the PMG is the most used gun with attachments like Reflex 3 and Cooling jacket 2

That would be fine and dandy if their kill count wasn't ~34

With Cooling jacket 2 on TTK goes from .7 to .66 and this "rng" when it comes to where bullets land is bullshoot in the range the pmg is given. I have even been sniped by the gun at ranges like 60m

While I agree nerfing it would utterly make it useless it depends on the nerf. I thought at first maybe 1 extra bullet to kill would balance it out. Or maybe even making the bloom larger when moving?

I also have a feeling anyone coming onto these forums to say that the PMG doesn't have a problem is probably someone who mains it.

And if PMG main doesn't think it should be nerfed they should share instead what counters it.

I found out recently a whole lot counters the ursus and have been sharing information with players (Long a short range sucks, Lacks long range capabilities,  quite a bit of zoom to be amazing in short ranges)

Begin of 2019: Nerf PMG

Late 2019: Nerf OCA

Begin of 2020: Nerf PMG

Late 2020: ?

No. OCA users are already dead and got replaced by ACES users. Pretty sure this is gonna be next nerf moan if it will realize.

There needs to be massive pool done by LO over what to do with all weapons and they all need to be redone statwise.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

ACES 

Who dies against Aces ?

2 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Who dies against Aces ?

I guess this will be the next discussion of @a Pair of Socks .....

Edited by PingOVER9000

9 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Who dies against Aces ?

Well if Aces jumps on you from behind cover and is competent shooter...

And yeah I also rarely died from Aces, keeping distance and moving a lot usually helps them waste magazine on wall. What I imagine would be fire rate which would some find as issue. I think it's the same with PMG also. People don't moan over gun but over fact that their PEW PEW is slower in killing than op PEW PEW. That's litteraly what it breaks down to.

Edited by Mitne

So many pmg abusers in the thread. Disgusting. What's even worse is that they probably sleep with their 4x4 vegas and pioneers too. #cargameplay.

This is why LO will never balance the game.  They have no idea of the game and rely on "the community" which is heavily biased on all topics.

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Sayori said:

So many pmg abusers in the thread. Disgusting. What's even worse is that they probably sleep with their 4x4 vegas and pioneers too. #cargameplay.

This is why LO will never balance the game.  They have no idea of the game and rely on "the community" which is heavily biased on all topics.

So... what do you use dear?

Or even more... why don't you elaborate and tell me exactly what would you fix?

I wanna see you crash and burn if your insults are the only thing in your argument.

Edited by Mitne

29 minutes ago, Sayori said:

in fight clubs or close range match up, 99% I will switch with jg as primary, I assure u 7/10 it's my win and I am neither so good using it, just decent.

I have around 20 vegas with 200+ days, but the poise and dopamine a vaquero give when you dodge a rocket or corner kill a team or half opponent team has no price XD

39 minutes ago, Mitne said:

So... what do you use dear?

Or even more... why don't you elaborate and tell me exactly what would you fix?

I wanna see you crash and burn if your insults are the only thing in your argument.

Don't call me dear. I'm not your boyfriend, neither I'm interested. But if you are desperate to have your orifices filled just go buy one "toy" from Bad Dragon.

Isn't it funny how you don't want insults but at the same time  you literally wish me death?! Go see a doctor, something is terribly wrong with your head. But hey, that's APB community in a nutshell. This game will never take off, Engine Update is no tgoing to save APB because it's still going to be populated with people like you.

This thread is not about how I would fix pmg. Lots of things can be changed, bloom, recoil, accuracy loss for different modifiers. Range is "ok", maybe ttk can be increased.

15 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

in fight clubs or close range match up, 99% I will switch with jg as primary, I assure u 7/10 it's my win and I am neither so good using it, just decent.

I have around 20 vegas with 200+ days, but the poise and dopamine a vaquero give when you dodge a rocket or corner kill a team or half opponent team has no price XD

well, asylum has lots of corners, it's all about shotguns and smgs. And right now JG is god tier and hard carry weapon. Thanks LO, I guess ?

Edited by Sayori

15 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Isn't it funny how you don't want insults but at the same time  you literally wish me death?!

but he didnt?