BIank

APB:Reloaded Streaming Starter Pack

qavNejr.png

Good Afternoon,

I have created a pack of resources useful to both new and seasoned APB:R streamers.

These resources will allow you to upgrade or spice up your stream graphics

without sacrificing quality.

My goal was to support unique combinations of resources so no two streams would feel the same.

With 270 Panels, 120 Screens, and 180 Overlay files, 

every stream using these resources will look and feel different.

Preview (Imgur Album)

Download (Google Drive .Zip)

What's Included?

Contact Panels:

- About Me

- Games

- Setup

- Specs

- Gear

- Schedule

- Commands

- Rules

- Characters

- Socials

- FAQ

Other Panels:

- APB:Reloaded
- APB:Reloaded 2.1 Beta

- Discord

- Donate

- Instagram

- Spotify

- Support

- Twitter

- YouTube

Screens:

- BRB

- Starting Soon

- Starting Soon™

Overlays:

- Camera

+ 4:3 Aspect Ratio

+ 16:9 Aspect Ratio

- Stream Labels

+ Latest Donation

+ Latest Follower

+ Latest Subscriber

+ Recent Donation

+Recent Follower

+Recent Subscriber

+ Top Donation

If you have any feedback or ideas for expansions please leave a comment below!

Sincerely,

blank

Edited by BIank
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5

i guess this is free for use?

suggestions a  brb offline and starting soon with a contact on both sides like we had in the old login screen is that possible. that resembles a crim and a cop in one page. would be awesome to have something like that in my opinion

QfP9Kjb.jpg

i made it look like this and i am happy about it =D

small edit - https://imgur.com/a/M2LTZ0D all the pics on right places how it looks

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TzickyT said:

suggestions a  brb offline and starting soon with a contact on both sides like we had in the old login screen is that possible. that resembles a crim and a cop in one page. would be awesome to have something like that in my opinion

QfP9Kjb.jpg

Hi! Yes, this is 100% free. Credits are not required.

Also that's awesome! Thank you for the showcase, I'm glad it's working out for you. Super cool to see it in action 😄.

Thank you for the suggestion~ I will definitely take note of that.

3 hours ago, TzickyT said:

QfP9Kjb.jpg

Maybe set up different Scenes for Criminal and Enforcer ^^

• Like 1

Thoughts i had if you would go further on this. APB Citadel or jericho. picture to announce on wich server u are playing.

the cops right and crim left brb offline online screen

a screen whitout a character on to put your face on as startup screen or to talk to your chat.

also i wished people could make this with there own characters. but not everyoen is artistic like that...

1 hour ago, TzickyT said:

Thoughts i had if you would go further on this. APB Citadel or jericho. picture to announce on wich server u are playing.

a screen whitout a character on to put your face on as startup screen or to talk to your chat.

also i wished people could make this with there own characters. but not everyoen is artistic like that...

ez pz ^^ At least the panels... The brb screen being drawn just takes a bit more time which will result in not free to use 🙂 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuve said:

ez pz ^^ At least the panels... The brb screen being drawn just takes a bit more time which will result in not free to use 🙂 

i guess im a fan of the background whitout people on it ...

11 hours ago, TzickyT said:

Thank you for the feedback! I also created a blank screen for you since you wanted one: https://imgur.com/a/j4a1lSb

9 hours ago, Cuve said:

Yeah, it would be easy for anyone that has a character already. I would just plop them in and make an aesthetic paint trail behind them. Unfortunately I can't draw, so this is the only way it could happen x).

9 hours ago, zeals said:

Very cool that you did this.

Thank You!

• Like 1

Awesome stuff guy! I know a lot of people have trouble getting or creating custom panels, screens, etc for their channel. Thanks for taking the time to do this with various options for some small diversity.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, BIank said:

Yeah, it would be easy for anyone that has a character already. I would just plop them in and make an aesthetic paint trail behind them. Unfortunately I can't draw, so this is the only way it could happen x).

Drawing the exact copy ingame isn't that hard, but if you want a special pose... It can get harder :c At least that's my experience. 

Here is a brb - screen overlay for Crims and Cops

i m looking into making better video when the time comes - not good with this sadly.