Sign in to follow this  
UltraMES187

Terrible hitreg last weeks?

Has anybody else noticed the hitreg beeing way more off in the last 3-4 weeks? I know its always been a big problem in this game but at this point it just becomes too much and its definetly not my connection. Cant count how often I put a half mag into people where I clearly see all hitmarkers but they just dont seem to take much damage at all. So whats up with all the damn ghost shots lately? Really cant imagine Im the only one noticing this 😮

1 hour ago, UltraMES187 said:

Has anybody else noticed the hitreg beeing way more off in the last 3-4 weeks? I know its always been a big problem in this game but at this point it just becomes too much and its definetly not my connection. Cant count how often I put a half mag into people where I clearly see all hitmarkers but they just dont seem to take much damage at all. So whats up with all the damn ghost shots lately? Really cant imagine Im the only one noticing this 😮

?? when you see hitmarkers then server actually registers your shots.

The problem is when you don't see any hitmarkers.

The server quarantines some of your packets. Corona also spreads over the internet..

#PacketLivesMatter

• Like 1

Hitreg existed to begin with? :^)

Edited by Darkzero3802

I didn't really notice any differences in hitreg.

The only thing that still bugs me is the blood spatters when using a shotgun. Bloodspatters doesn't mean you actually did damage on the enemy lol..

How often I find myself shooting at someone with a JG, shoot 4-5 times and bloodspatters everytime. Just to find out you assisted for +15

Edited by Infinito
  • Like 3

havent noticed anything worse than usual on na

Can't understand why anybody cries about 'hitreg' As for me apb has one of the best lulz. (Despite of 30 fps on server side) But I've noticed that I see more players with high ping. Sometimes when I was logining I was getting 150-200ms instead of 30-50ms and after restart of apb latency became normal again. Some of my friends had this issue too.

Hit registration seems inconsistent sometimes. There are days where it seems to function "correctly" and there are days where it seemingly ignores everything. Whether that be a difference in latency and other things or purely a misconception because of frustration who knows.

Edited by Solacium
  • Like 1

Nothing is different. It doesn't suddenly 'change' in a session, if you heard this on a particular stream you have been misinformed.

• Like 2

My hitreg seems fine 3x

On 4/30/2020 at 9:26 PM, Uhtdred said:

?? when you see hitmarkers then server actually registers your shots.

The problem is when you don't see any hitmarkers.

Hitmarkers sometimes don't mean you landed the shot. There's also the issue with the hitmarker from your previous hit reappearing after the next shot.

On 5/1/2020 at 9:40 AM, MisaAmaneUA said:

Can't understand why anybody cries about 'hitreg' As for me apb has one of the best lulz. (Despite of 30 fps on server side) But I've noticed that I see more players with high ping. Sometimes when I was logining I was getting 150-200ms instead of 30-50ms and after restart of apb latency became normal again. Some of my friends had this issue too.

I have exactly the same problem with same shity ping. 30 -50ms. And sometime 100-200. And i would like to know what is the reason for it. I become next week a new router, and in 2 weeks a new pc i hope it will fix it. Its terribale to play the last days.

• Thanks 2

On 5/3/2020 at 8:45 AM, Evoli said:

I have exactly the same problem with same shity ping. 30 -50ms. And sometime 100-200. And i would like to know what is the reason for it. I become next week a new router, and in 2 weeks a new pc i hope it will fix it. Its terribale to play the last days.

I thnk we need official answer from the Little orbit staff as this is affecting a large margin of players for a few weeks now.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher
  • Thanks 1

It's fine. Maybe aim at the guys, not around them

Sign in to follow this