Trivirium

Been gone awhile, What's going on?

Aight, I'm having an internal crisis as I go through my inv and notice all the weird changes.

Why is the Trouble Maker (along with a few other select weapons) now coloured white whereas they were gold?

Why is there a new 5 min cool down to bought and retrieved guns? Is it to mitigate mid mission buys? And if so, why? I don't see the reason I shouldn't be able to buy an OPGL if need be on the spot so I can use it against someone who's got one before hand. 

And I earned Mobile Radar as a contact reward to be greeted with the surprise that it's disabled.

Everything seems mildly on fire, is everything good?

Just a lot of weird and questionable changes that I've missed I suppose, and if anyone has reason for them I'd love to know.

3 hours ago, Trivirium said:

Why is the Trouble Maker (along with a few other select weapons) now coloured white whereas they were gold?

because a lot of weapons are being implemented into the joker store as permanent free to play option, and with that, their icon colours shifted to white. (I guess every gun except legendaries will be white at some point?)

3 hours ago, Trivirium said:

Why is there a new 5 min cool down to bought and retrieved guns? Is it to mitigate mid mission buys? And if so, why? I don't see the reason I shouldn't be able to buy an OPGL if need be on the spot so I can use it against someone who's got one before hand.

what exactly do you mean? I buy the snubnose every few days 3 times in a row without any cooldown... I guess I'm missing something?

4 hours ago, Trivirium said:

And I earned Mobile Radar as a contact reward to be greeted with the surprise that it's disabled.

mobile radar has been disabled because it's been bugged for ages now and they haven't found a fix yet. they didn't want to waste more ressources trying to fix the mod so they deactivated it and we'll probably have it working with the engine update. (which should be done this summer)

4 hours ago, Trivirium said:

Everything seems mildly on fire, is everything good?

no, no fire here... keep moving on... nothing to see here 🙂
*furiously searching for a fire-extinguisher*

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

what exactly do you mean? I buy the snubnose every few days 3 times in a row without any cooldown... I guess I'm missing something?

I think he means the "usable in x" issue thats been happening when you lease guns from contacts, this is especially bad on Jericho for some reason as I've seen wait times to use a newly leased guns for up to 5 minutes as opposed to Citadel where its mostly under a minute.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Frosi said:

I think he means the "usable in x" issue thats been happening when you lease guns from contacts, this is especially bad on Jericho for some reason as I've seen wait times to use a newly leased guns for up to 5 minutes as opposed to Citadel where its mostly under a minute.

I get these and they happen for up to a minute +. It seems like you have to wait a minute if you buy from a contact, but if you "renew" a lease, it may not happen? It seems random with "renewing" but buying from a contact seems to trigger it. Which is really annoying if you need to buy an osmaw or OPGL in a pinch, and may only use one once a few months....

On 4/29/2020 at 1:39 AM, Frosi said:

I smell it's server time related issue. Servers times seems to be off exactly by that numbers of minutes from what is shown on sites specializing in maintaing precise time.

yeah all of the weird bugs and things all have been reported in the bugreport section, LO is focusing on the engine upgrade atm.

But yes, it's funny that there's 4+ year old bugs in that section, that are still unfixed today.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:39 AM, Frosi said:

This issue is overall very weird. I have never experienced it, always can instantly equip leased guns. It always asks me if I want the gun be automatically equipped for me and I click yes which instantly equips the gun. I don't get why that would even happen

Edited by Senodus