TzickyT

Tournaments in APB

Tournaments  

100 members have voted

1. 1. what would u like to see if there was a tournament in apb (fan made)

• Bracket Tournament
    • Clan Scrimages.
    • No tournament at all

2 hours ago, ToSFriendlyNameHere said:

I like the ideas here, but some stuff could use some improvements

if it would be possible could u hint me in the rigt direction by pm or dm

• Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 10:34 PM, MrM0dZ said:

I wonder why people rage/cry about a gun in every game, everything has a good side and a bad side.
With a PMG you can't kill shit on medium/long distances if the enemy uses a rifle. 
Using a rifle can be less effective on CQC since SMGs have a lower TTK.

Nothing should be "banned" from tournaments or gameplay, life isn't fair anyway, pick your advantages and put them into your odds. (Exclude bugs and exploits from this quote)

exactly - this guy rain attacked me my stream because i play OCA and many other players play it - plus good thing about it is that its a contact weapon.. i just don't get why he calls it a dead brain weapon. when everyone can use... not like its something special or op. and yet he uses a stable  

56 minutes ago, Golderlight123 said:

exactly - this guy rain attacked me my stream because i play OCA and many other players play it - plus good thing about it is that its a contact weapon.. i just don't get why he calls it a dead brain weapon. when everyone can use... not like its something special or op. and yet he uses a stable  

just nvm and move on

6 hours ago, Golderlight123 said:

You're going to pretend innocence now? Typical.. It is now even more clear who actually needs to "take a chill pill and move on".

Simply pathetic.

17 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

You're going to pretend innocence now? Typical.. It is now even more clear who actually needs to "take a chill pill and move on".

Simply pathetic.

I laughed at you when you mentioned that the OCA was a dead weapon - am i not wrong? I use this gun on a daily bases, i'm relaxed i'm not the one that's mad, i'm just chilling having a conversation about why the OCA is not a dead weapon, but if you took it the wrong way i apologize

On 4/30/2020 at 10:35 AM, TzickyT said:

could i ask a link to that million dollar tournament

I can never find the posts, but people are playing like it

5 hours ago, Golderlight123 said:

I laughed at you when you mentioned that the OCA was a dead weapon - am i not wrong? I use this gun on a daily bases, i'm relaxed i'm not the one that's mad, i'm just chilling having a conversation about why the OCA is not a dead weapon, but if you took it the wrong way i apologize

You are wrong because:

1- ONCE AGAIN, there is a difference between "brain-dead weapons" and "dead weapons". How many times must I type this for you? Perhaps it is just be too early for you to even know the difference..

2 - I don't get mad about clueless people who refuse to read and contribute positively to the forums. Your deliberate stupid-act actually entertains me. You are not the first and you most certainly won't be the last.

3 - I mentioned the PMG, not the OCA.. but it was already established that you can't read, on multiple occasions..

4 - "Using the gun on a daily basis" is another proof as to why we are here, you got triggered and started this thread-derail because you lack skill. We have already seen how you always get mowed down with the ATAC, which IN FACT is leagues more accurate than both your beloved OCA and PMG, plus kills just as fast. Your lack of skill is not even debatable at this point. Even your latest stream shows you attempting to full-fire the ATAC at exactly 49.5 meters, you didn't even attempt to shorten the distance. You don't even know how the weapons you are using are most effectively utilized.. You are not qualified to discuss weapons when you don't know how to use them. You should "just take the chill pill and move on".

5 - This very thread and your responses are enough proof as to why you are not relaxed. All of your mentions were rage-driven without a single meaningful technical point as to why your favorite weapons are not "brain-dead".

This is a forum. Thanks, but apologizing is not necessary. You'd simply start contributing and not crash-threads if you actually read and use your head before typing. You can start by understanding how weapons work. Get better at the game, redeem yourself, get out of the meme-circle.

18 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

You are wrong because:

1- ONCE AGAIN, there is a difference between "brain-dead weapons" and "dead weapons". How many times must I type this for you? Perhaps it is just be too early for you to even know the difference..

2 - I don't get mad about clueless people who refuse to read and contribute positively to the forums. Your deliberate stupid-act actually entertains me. You are not the first and you most certainly won't be the last.

3 - I mentioned the PMG, not the OCA.. but it was already established that you can't read, on multiple occasions..

4 - "Using the gun on a daily basis" is another proof as to why we are here, you got triggered and started this thread-derail because you lack skill. We have already seen how you always get mowed down with the ATAC, which IN FACT is leagues more accurate than both your beloved OCA and PMG, plus kills just as fast. Your lack of skill is not even debatable at this point. Even your latest stream shows you attempting to full-fire the ATAC at exactly 49.5 meters, you didn't even attempt to shorten the distance. You don't even know how the weapons you are using are most effectively utilized.. You are not qualified to discuss weapons when you don't know how to use them. You should "just take the chill pill and move on".

5 - This very thread and your responses are enough proof as to why you are not relaxed. All of your mentions were rage-driven without a single meaningful technical point as to why your favorite weapons are not "brain-dead".

This is a forum. Thanks, but apologizing is not necessary. You'd simply start contributing and not crash-threads if you actually read and use your head before typing. You can start by understanding how weapons work. Get better at the game, redeem yourself, get out of the meme-circle.

and thats noted ... but is no contribution to my mindset of usefull includes

4 hours ago, TzickyT said:

and thats noted ... but is no contribution to my mindset of usefull includes

That is what I like to hear. Let us see those useful includes make your tournament the best community event throughout the history of APB.

3 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

That is what I like to hear. Let us see those useful includes make your tournament the best community event throughout the history of APB.

didn't build it to make it mine but i made an idea that would work and be intresting.

a lot of people are intrested in a tournament. hwhile a bunch is just not intrested from those who are intresting to help out. il see waht i can do

I have removed a number of post from this thread as they were derailing from the original topic of the thread too much.

Keep the discussion to the topic at hand.

~@mayii

• Like 1

i finaly can say that i found a few humble souls to help me but i stil need more if people are stil intrested in this and want to help me. reply to this topic on forum or send me a DM

tournaments can be viable if they are properly organized .

as lady Tiggs said Time to Rock Around the Clock !   

example    

Get ready to SHAKE your enemies with grenade kills, RATTLE your foes with shotgun blasts and ROLL them over with a quick vehicular death. Each Daily objective rewards you with Joker Tickets and a Joker Mystery Box 20.

SHAKE

THURSDAY - 20 GRENADE KILLS (PRIZE 200 JT)

FRIDAY – COMPLETE 30 MISSIONS (PRIZE 300 JT)

RATTLE

SATURDAY - 30 SHOTGUN KILLS (PRIZE 300 JT)

ROLL

SUNDAY - 20 VEHICLE KILLS (PRIZE 200 JT)

p.s.   during official tournaments, the development team has a chance to collect statistics . have anti-cheat programs an opportunity to obtain additional information .              

Edited by yood

5 hours ago, yood said:

tournaments can be viable if they are properly organized .

-snip-

no idea what u trying to say on the whole quote

47 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

no idea what u trying to say on the whole quote

dear friend. share with us your opinion about the conditions under which the tournaments will take place , who will participate in them , who will control the success of the tournaments . who will sponsor the awards .  think carefully before you answer . I will accept any answer you give .

Edited by yood

On 5/24/2020 at 10:44 AM, yood said:

dear friend. share with us your opinion about the conditions under which the tournaments will take place , who will participate in them , who will control the success of the tournaments . who will sponsor the awards .  think carefully before you answer . I will accept any answer you give .

Dear mate. i wish i could share with u the conditions but at this moment im not going to give such a condition. first of all i would like to have 8 people testing the game mode with me. than with all the givin feedback of the testers and the ideas they wil provide i will be able to deliver more news over my vision of this tournament.

i personaly have no idea who wil participate in the tournament but at this moment i got 3 people who are intrested in helping me testing the idea.
poorly enough i don't have sponsers nor people who would like to aid me to accomplish something for the competitive scene of apb.

people i messaged are a bunch of  streamers that have streamed apb reloaded. new and old streamers. everyone comment i considered deeply and there are stil things i havent said about stuff that i would like to test out before im going to go into them.

i hope u can understand what i furst want to do. maybe il get back to your question in later post when the idea has been tested.

Merged.

seems like we stil need only 3 people to test out the idea if u are intrested let me know

TzickyT  I appreciate your desire to contribute to this game , and I respect your opinion .

playing with friends against friends you play a completely different game . all nine years of the game's existence , there were abuses in the clans . with the current player base, clans will only make things worse . events organized by players cannot be considered tournaments .

Golden you, my streamers, how many years have you been making your streams from the silver district ?

Edited by yood
  • Like 1

to many hackers for it. I mean hey I see in hackers in twich. When we have hidden patrol gm s or a much better anticheat. Then it can be a great idea. And LO at moment no time she with all recs on the new engin. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, yood said:

TzickyT  I appreciate your desire to contribute to this game , and I respect your opinion .

playing with friends against friends you play a completely different game . all nine years of the game's existence , there were abuses in the clans . with the current player base, clans will only make things worse . events organized by players cannot be considered tournaments .

Golden you, my streamers, how many years have you been making your streams from the silver district ?

my goal in the end is to get LO involved in this on the scale that they have the high end of everything considered this tournament. if i tested the game i wil contact certain GM's and i wil contact LO. but at this exact moment i m not ready to deliver such a thing. as i don't know if my gamemode is going to work.

now would be the time where people need to think about what 2.1 can change for the game and not what can we do to break this game more whit the reputation it has atm.

the tournament is at this moment Fanbased created. but if LO could have a stand in it i think we can get further in organizing a tournament that is possible to maybe be shown to the world.

i m high silver / low gold player i been playing in gold servers til 2017 at that point gold districts died out.

2 hours ago, Eviltara said:

to many hackers for it. I mean hey I see in hackers in twich. When we have hidden patrol gm s or a much better anticheat. Then it can be a great idea. And LO at moment no time she with all recs on the new engin. 

i understand but the idea is to make this tournament the end and the beginning of a new era of apb. and if that is possible mayb LO can monotize this stuff with great care.

I really cant see how this is going to be competitive. It just sounds like every match is going to be the same thing and it wont involve any skill from either team. I believe the timer starts at 05:00 on mugging missions (witness missions) and normally the "attacking side" only has one "push" they can make. If they fail that one push, the other team has already dropped the flag (money) off. This one encounter usually takes like 1-2 minutes before the mission is over. It just sounds very "samey".

If you want competitive matches, then it should be played through normal missions, in my opinion. 

Missions with last stages such as:

• Item hold
  • Checkpoint hold (3 areas)
  • Spray Hold (3 points)
  • Scavenger (10min)

TDM, VIP and Scavenger (5min) are terrible end stages for competitive play.

Edited by ExoticZ
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ExoticZ said:

I really cant see how this is going to be competitive. It just sounds like every match is going to be the same thing and it wont involve any skill from either team. I believe the timer starts at 05:00 on mugging missions (witness missions) and normally the "attacking side" only has one "push" they can make. If they fail that one push, the other team has already dropped the flag (money) off. This one encounter usually takes like 1-2 minutes before the mission is over. It just sounds very "samey".

If you want competitive matches, then it should be played through normal missions, in my opinion. 

Missions with last stages such as:

• Item hold
  • Checkpoint hold (3 areas)
  • Scavenger (10min)

TDM, VIP and Scavenger (5min) are terrible end stages for competitive play.

finaly a post that can make sence....

i understand this totaly and i can agree on all aspects of this post

poorly enough i m no GM nor part of LO that could make something possible like that at this moment. primarly focused on creating something that gives the opportunity to create this kind of gameplay in scrimages aswell as some sort of tournament possibility. (havent tested my idea yet so i can't go in detail on it if its going to be able to work with what the game now has to provide.)

18 hours ago, TzickyT said:

my goal in the end is to get LO involved in this on the scale that they have the high end of everything considered this tournament. if i tested the game i wil contact certain GM's and i wil contact LO. but at this exact moment i m not ready to deliver such a thing. as i don't know if my gamemode is going to work.

now would be the time where people need to think about what 2.1 can change for the game and not what can we do to break this game more whit the reputation it has atm.

the tournament is at this moment Fanbased created. but if LO could have a stand in it i think we can get further in organizing a tournament that is possible to maybe be shown to the world.

i m high silver / low gold player i been playing in gold servers til 2017 at that point gold districts died out.

We do not seek human glory either from you or from others. .....for they loved the glory of men more than the glory of God. Human glory is like a flower on the grass.

the Golden districts have been empty since their organization .

Edited by yood

Just to announce we only need 2 people for testing the game mode

Sounds like a terrible format for compedative play that is missing the whole point of the core game. What people do in arranged is that they wait for the attacking team to get a proper mission and then the defending team gets ready to oppose the attacking team.

The fact that you would even need to ban guns/mods just goes to show at what an embarrassing state the game is in. And the same goes for missions, the fact that you are trying to bypass missions should be an indicator that we need tweaking of mission balance, not just throwing it away.

• Thanks 1