Sign in to follow this  
Cynisca

Cloudflare Captcha?

So for about 2-3 weeks I have been getting the annoying Captcha. I never saw it before, neither do I see it on any other websites. Is this intended? I read online that it takes a while to prove there's no suspicious activity, however I have a dynamic IP (like most). And no, I don't have malware or anything like that.

Is this some new intended protection feature or something? It's really annoying to click cars just to access the forum.

yea I've got to go through the captchas too before logging in (in the browser)... also on dynamic IP here.

I guess it's intended as some sort of DDOS protection? not sure though...

2 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

yea I've got to go through the captchas too before logging in (in the browser)... also on dynamic IP here.

I guess it's intended as some sort of DDOS protection? not sure though...

Was thinking the same. It's such a pain though.

Hi there,

We had to turn on this feature recently when our registration / login pages were getting hit by bots. This isn’t a DDoS attack, but it’s

similar in that attackers direct lot of traffic to fill out specific page to make them unavailable.

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

We had to turn on this feature recently when our registration / login pages were getting hit by bots. This isn’t a DDoS attack, but it’s

similar in that attackers direct lot of traffic to fill out specific page to make them unavailable.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt, this feature is being applied to specific ARMAS pages too via the ingame browser. Just making sure you're aware.

I noticed that also, good to see improvements being made on these sides too.

Sign in to follow this