blockblack

How to deal with this situation?

So I am r239 enforcer and as you know, the leadership system in the teams picks the person with the highest rank as a leader, so here's what happened, I got in a 2v3 mission, my team with 2 people including me, the opponent team with 3 people 2 silvers 1 gold, so far so good, right? Nope, Here's the problem, My teammate who's r255 and the leader went AFK from the start of the mission till it's end, And I wasn't able to request leadership because we're a team of 2, And wasn't able to request backup because I am not the leader, so it's a 1v3 fight, And I certainly lost it, I wouldn't have a problem if that happened once, but that situation happened unbelievably 3 times today, So how can I deal with this situation if it for some reason got so popular? Also I think the kick system is bugged as it didn't kick my teammates in any of these missions even though they were AFK for the whole mission...

I'd just ALT + F4 instead of waiting if that happens again and you're on defense with lots of stages. It's really dumb how it's set up.

15 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

I'd just ALT + F4 instead of waiting if that happens again and you're on defense with lots of stages. It's really dumb how it's set up.

ye was on a defense mission with 7 stages the first time that happened, I tried so hard I almost broke my mouse because I pushed my aim to full power, but even trying hard won't work in 3v2, they should at least make the other teammate gets the lead when the leader is AFK

47 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

find a group?

Make a friend?

Don't worry about winning so much?

What I worry about my threat, I worry about becoming bronze then everyone call me a noob/bad player

Edited by blockblack
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, blockblack said:

What I worry about my threat, I worry about becoming bronze then everyone call me a noob/bad player

I can't relate, but i've never taken threat all that seriously. Losing a few matches won't make you lose threat as long as your score is decent. I've faced people who got a WIN and LOSE THREAT, and lose and GAIN threat. As long as you yourself do decent, do the objectives, you should be fine.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

10 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

not possible in apb.

9 hours ago, blockblack said:

It's a great thing then, they would expect you to play like a bronze, so show them the skills of a gold 🙂

14 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

not possible in apb.

Actually it is, just modify how ALT + F4 works so it isn't useless. 🙂

14 hours ago, notHyx said:

It's a great thing then, they would expect you to play like a bronze, so show them the skills of a gold 🙂

I am more like that type of player that their skill depends on their self esteem

Well that sucks. I am usualy drivng around with osmaw or hvr positioning myself, knowing I wont win, but I can certainly make that mission their nightmare. Not dying while killing them is so trolly.

AFK demerit should reassign leadership imo.

I also think that Backup should be allowed to be called by anyone in the team because my thoughts on backup is the more the merrier but some people seem to be aggressively against that.

And while I'm triggering people - backup should be unlimited - turn one mission into a 40v40 fight club, yeah!

• Like 2

On 4/25/2020 at 1:13 AM, blockblack said:

Yeah, don't worry about what they say.

I remember players who are really good play as green to just mock everyone, just play the game.