OneManMafia

i came back after 3-4 years - i have 10k joker tickets : which weapon would you recommend ?

hello,

after around 3-4 years i came back to APB (i saw the 2.1b videos on twitch) and now i have two questions :

1. i saw that we can buy permanent weapons with joker tickets now - which weapon would you recommend ? (i have 10k joker tickets)

2. is it possible to buy stuff from armas with my steam wallet ? (i log in with my steam account)

thank you for your help.

• Thanks 1

1. Manic or NSSW 3 slot

2. Yes

Manic

NSSW

Stheno (euryale RESKIN)

Obir vladivostok (really cheap)

VEGAS 4X4

N-ISSR-B 'Wisp

CSG PR1 or TAS PR1  (REALLY CHEAP)

Secondary weapons:

ACT 44 PR1

COLBY .45

PD: JOKER RFP FANG is no longer good, don't buy it.

Edited by Uhtdred

just wait the golden OPGL... (that it will never come -____- )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

For aswering the topic depends what u have already in your weapon store..

If u dont have a permanent...

..Close range: PMG or reskins 3 slotted, JG (Manic if u want to get the GEAR pack without the other crap weapons )

..Medium Range: Atac (not so adviced from myself), Ntec 3 slot, Nssw

..Long Range: Obir, HVR ((not so adviced from myself)

Secondary:

COLBY .45

ACT 44 PR1

FR0G 'Thumbnail'

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 4/24/2020 at 11:59 AM, OneManMafia said:

after around 3-4 years i came back to APB (i saw the 2.1b videos on twitch) and now i have two questions

Yes, you're the guy I want to ask this.

what changed haven't played since 2016, what's new?

On 4/25/2020 at 4:39 AM, OneManMafia said:

thank you all for your help.

i think i will buy the manic.

I'd try it out first before blowing 10k tickets.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

giphy.gif

Always try before you buy. 

6 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

46 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

[gif]

Always try before you buy. 

im not sure there is a way to try the manic (among other guns) before buying, orbit really should have kept the 7 day lease option in the joker store

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, 404 said:

im not sure there is a way to try the manic (among other guns) before buying, orbit really should have kept the 7 day lease option in the joker store

Oh you're right - I thought they unbundled all the guns, but yeah no Manic for separate purchase on ARMAS = no trial, and I don't know enough about reskins to know which gun can be used in its place and I so wouldn't recommend spending the JTs to buy a 0 slot version.

11 hours ago, IndustrialCat said:

Yes, you're the guy I want to ask this.

what changed haven't played since 2016, what's new?

to make it short : nothing.

in theory APB is an awesome game. one of the best games i have ever played. but the problem is that the devs/publisher dont care.

a few years ago i left the games for two reasons :

i) i am a silver player and there was no place for me in the game. even when i joined bronze district i got constantly steamrolled by premade goldgroups which

was very frustrating.

ii) the community is too toxic - its not fun to play a game where you get insulted the whole time and the devs/suppurt/gm do nohing about it (after you filled out a report)

---------------------

when i came back the game was fun at first but then i realized that nothing has changed.

i) i got steamrolled by goldteams in bronze district all the time

ii) the community is so aggressiv and toxic that i disabled my chat after 60 minutes of playtime

i saw so many new players in the last weeks (europa) and i would guess that 75% of them allready left the game. they got steamrolled, kicked from missions, insulted, griefed and teamkilled by angry team members.

4 hours ago, OneManMafia said:

to make it short : nothing.

in theory APB is an awesome game. one of the best games i have ever played. but the problem is that the devs/publisher dont care.

a few years ago i left the games for two reasons :

i) i am a silver player and there was no place for me in the game. even when i joined bronze district i got constantly steamrolled by premade goldgroups which

was very frustrating.

ii) the community is too toxic - its not fun to play a game where you get insulted the whole time and the devs/suppurt/gm do nohing about it (after you filled out a report)

---------------------

when i came back the game was fun at first but then i realized that nothing has changed.

i) i got steamrolled by goldteams in bronze district all the time

ii) the community is so aggressiv and toxic that i disabled my chat after 60 minutes of playtime

i saw so many new players in the last weeks (europa) and i would guess that 75% of them allready left the game. they got steamrolled, kicked from missions, insulted, griefed and teamkilled by angry team members.

Awesome more of a reason to comeback 😁😁😁.