Sign in to follow this  
cyasoon

memory leaks ?

anyone know a good shrink i can contact 🥴 im having these flash backs of areas in fallen earth its  even worse when im listing to to my playlist and some songs just take me back.....😎 

This has been my favorite find this week. Several tracks have reminded me how much I've come to notice MMO music more often and analyzing it in depth.

Fallen Earth had some of the best ambient music and soft themes that set the mood. The soft strumming of a guitar in a half remembered song as the crickets began to chirp as the sun began to set. The dull hum and warble of the machines in the lifenet bunker. The way the huge old buildings creaked and seemed to talk to itself. The familiar tunes clanking out of the old bunker bar radios... Its just so different from other games that have something constantly on loop with bouncy noises that repeat so often you mentally tune them out without thinking about it.

I hope they can preserve this sense of loneliness and the joy of seeing another live person with the remake.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this