7CipZO3.png

So does that mean no threads about your youtube or twitch channel?

????????????

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Well, rip Creative corner where streamer was allowed to make an introduction thread and all. Anyone got some spare nails for this coffin?

• Like 1

That would be my understanding of it. Or you know name and shame links to your youtube videos, that sort of thing.

Also for what it is worth, glad you got your accounts back... good luck with all of them! 😉

they might just make a megathread for it so there’s no channel spam threads 

Does this mean I can't have a link to my Steam Profile for other people to find?

Also .Gifs?

1 minute ago, sidezz said:

what about all my poorly edited minis 😞

They have to at the very least be mediocre edited now.

Promotional topics, whether it be your yt/twitch channel or a fansite you're working, belong Here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, arcademode said:

Promotional topics, whether it be your yt/twitch channel or a fansite you're working, belong Here.

????

a39e52b500a06cc599bcf9b2bd0eb7f7.png

Forum mods gotta have two pictures to show they are above us. Keeping the working man down I see.

3 minutes ago, Lixil said:

One doesn't want to be pedantic but to avoid any potential infractions on forum rules, is a Youtube/Twitch/Mixer channel considered a "community"

2 minutes ago, wibsey said:

????

a39e52b500a06cc599bcf9b2bd0eb7f7.png

Such a cute little sweety! ❤️

...but yeah that is unnecessary and anything other than a title may come across as a privilege which may not help with community interactions with what the previous ModSquad were like in mind.

Edited by VickyFox

Just now, VickyFox said:

Does this mean I can't have a link to my Steam Profile for other people to find?

Also .Gifs?

o No Advertising Promoting your website, Twitch/Youtube channel or other services such as referral links by posting topics or DMing members (signature promotion is allowed)

No Spam Nonsensical, one word or non-contributory posts, and double posting. Do not bump a topic unless needed. Off-Topic discussions should be in the appropriate board and may be moved as needed by a moderator.

I think the .gif format cna't be used like it has in the past as a "one word, non-contributory post"

However, no rule has been stated against or for the use of them in a constructive post.

Edited by Sergsininia
Addressed .gif in quote.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

One doesn't want to be pedantic but to avoid any potential infractions on forum rules, is a Youtube/Twitch/Mixer channel considered a "community"

It is.

4 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Such a cute little sweety! ❤️

...but yeah that is unnecessary and anything other than a title may come across as a privilege which may not help with community interactions with what the previous ModSquad were like in mind.

The kitty is gone now! 🙂 We were testing something earlier, and the kitty was sort of a badge for "new members". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

still think they are better suited to creations

I can allow them there as well 😄 good idea

• Like 1

Just now, Sergsininia said:

I'm curious as to the rules governing gifs for usage in the forums. There wasn't anything stated except for no spam in the new rules.

You can post gifs as long as you don't post like multiple of them.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Lixil said:

You can post gifs as long as you don't post like multiple of them.

Real off-topic so I apologize, but is there a way we could use gifs as avatars as long as they fit within the file size constraint?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howler said:

Real off-topic so I apologize, but is there a way we could use gifs as avatars as long as they fit within the file size constraint?

Full embedded pictures would be nice too rather than this shrunk down pushed to the side size.

5 minutes ago, Howler said:

I'm sorry for now I don't think we will allow these. I'm already having users complain about allowing them on posts. 😞

4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Full embedded pictures would be nice too rather than this shrunk down pushed to the side size.

Lets see what I can do there....

2 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Lets see what I can do there....

Thanks my dood

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Thanks my dood

Maybe fixed? 

Just now, Lixil said:

Maybe fixed? 

Seems to be better yea