Sign in to follow this  
UnwelcomeD

Remove PIG

Do u planning anytime soon to nerf PIG or removing it cuz this pistol is just annoying and it's unfair that enforcer only have something like it, just 1 shot if im DMGed or QS with it, sorry for my english.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, UnwelcomeD said:

Do u planning anytime soon to nerf PIG or removing it cuz this pistol is just annoying and it's unfair that enforcer only have something like it, just 1 shot if im DMGed or QS with it, sorry for my english.

it's high risk high reward, the reload and equip time are already way above the average times. if you get PIG'd, you fucked up.

• Like 3

None of that’s a valid reason to remove it, most of your argument is just a “I’ve been killed by xxx gun ad I dont like it.” 

• Like 2

If you're losing to LTL, you would be losing even harder to actual weps.

Also stop using 'oNlY EnORceRS hAve IT' as an excuse. That's the point, some faction identity.

Also this is like your fifth "REMOVE THIS" Thread.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, WEISSDEATH said:

None of that’s a valid reason to remove it, most of your argument is just a “I’ve been killed by xxx gun ad I dont like it.” 

not really, i didn't start playing apb yesterday so itsn't my reason for sure, it's unfair that enforcer have that many stun guns while crims have nothing like that, and i don't think it's a big deal if they nerfed it, u don't know how annoying when someone shot u with any gun just 1 shot and then switching to PIG and u done or u already DMGed and he give u only 1 hit with PIG, it's annoying gun and not fun, and idk if im only who feel this way, but if nobody feel the same as me then i wont talk about it anymore.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UnwelcomeD said:

not really, i didn't start playing apb yesterday so itsn't my reason for sure, it's unfair that enforcer have that many stun guns while crims have nothing like that, and i don't think it's a big deal if they nerfed it, u don't know how annoying when someone shot u with any gun just 1 shot and then switching to PIG and u done or u already DMGed and he give u only 1 hit with PIG, it's annoying gun and not fun, and idk if im only who feel this way, but if nobody feel the same as me then i wont talk about it anymore.

It's a team-based game. Try LTL'ing in a 2vs2 or 3vs3, it's quite hard. If you're getting stunned frequently, you need to coordinate with your teammate better and don't play into their hands. The PIG is a niche weapon and unlikely to work against teamwork.

Basically, be better.

• Thanks 1

The PIG has a range of 8 meters and a reload time of 1.25 seconds, as well as an equip time of 0.6 second.

If you get PIG'd, it's your fault.

3jYqwgC.gif

• Like 1

my only real issue with the pig is that is synergizes so well (too well imo) with percs, but that is a problem that is solved by lightly nerfing percs 

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our APB Forums.

~@mayii

2 hours ago, 404 said:

my only real issue with the pig is that is synergizes so well (too well imo) with percs, but that is a problem that is solved by lightly nerfing percs 

well yes PIG + percs is really my problem

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UnwelcomeD said:

well yes PIG + percs is really my problem

It was already proven that PIG + perc is slower than PMG's ttk. Not that it required any proof as the time to initiate a perc-throw is already equal to the PMG's ttk let alone the grenade's travel time on top of that but some people can't read stats.

• Like 1

I mean this isn't a issue after you seen them using it you should switch to a longer range play style to counter them and I'm personally not a fan of percs in general I think they aren't really a skillful thing to use but there are ways of counteracting them as well as the pig 

11 hours ago, UnwelcomeD said:

Stabba is nerfed so much more than any other weapon system. just take the N-tec and if you cannot beat LTl you are just worse than your opponent and should be thankful that they don't use lethal wepaons because they would dominate you even more.

LTL is just the worst playstyle by inheriet performance you can use atm.

Edited by LilyV3

A weapon effective at what it's for? 

Think of the children!

On 4/23/2020 at 5:58 AM, 404 said:

...but that is a problem that is solved by lightly nerfing percs 

giphy.gif

...even I can't pretend you're wrong about this.

Getting stunned is equal to getting killed, it's a high risk/high reward situation, if you're getting stunned easily even in 2v2 you would be getting killed anyways.

Stun guns are for ENFORCERS, not criminals.

Criminals can mug/steal people and stores to make money easier.

Each faction has it's on unique features, just like cars, clothing and such. (Except if you have the money to buy cross-faction stuff)

• Thanks 1