ObscuredHero

Merging the console and pc accounts

I think it would be a huge quality of life thing if you guys would merge the console accounts with pc ones so you keep the purchases you made on one platform to the other since you guys are making armas more account focused now, I have spend at least £100+ on xbox specifically it would be nice too see that all the account perms to crossover I know a potential issue with merging rn is some of the new weapons aren't on the console so guess you would have to grey the weapons out or something similar and there could be other potential issues I wouldn't know of, Anyway I'd like to hear at least a stance on this.

I don't really see this happen tbh.
Would be nice for the console people of course, I feel the issue as I started on pc, went to console and spent a whole lot of money there to just come back to pc and having to buy everything over again.
I also think that Console has a different publisher? Which will probably make things a lot harder?

I'd just say keep it separated.

Yeah I do think there's some issues with this idea as a whole like in your case you probably have the same weapons on both console and pc so I wouldn't really know how I would proceed just with that issue. I do think it's a worth while investment for the games longevity as for the console being published by different people I don't think that would be a issue for the merging of account specifically.

Edited by ObscuredHero