Finnsol

I made a questionnaire about apb, I will be glad if you answer a couple of questions

Do you see APB:Reloaded as an eSports game? If Yes/no, why?

obviously a NO

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ChristmasElf said:

What is this for?

i assumed it was kind of a larger broader poll but many of the questions aren’t really easily turned into hard numbers (i.e. lots of open ended questions), i’m kind of curious what op intended as well

Interesting questions, missing a couple of answers that are along the lines of "yes/no...but" which I had to put under "other".

I answered it as well. I was wondering if you could share the answers, I find some of the questions interesting.

Has LO ever done such a questionnaire or poll to know what to work on next ?

1 hour ago, Hyoe said:

I answered it as well. I was wondering if you could share the answers, I find some of the questions interesting.

Has LO ever done such a questionnaire or poll to know what to work on next ?

Nope, but it's something I've been hoping they'd do after the engine upgrade. I can't remember which game it was, but there's a company that does a poll for every patch, which they do often if just to fix a couple of bugs. It connects the playerbase to the developers and also lets the devs know what the company wants, and how well received changes were. Let's face it, the forums don't speak for the playerbase, and it tends to be the disgruntled that comment on posts. If they encourage said polls to be completed, for the benefit of the players, we might see better changes and things added/changed that LO had no idea about.

Done, lots of questions that actually required thought and detail, though not sure if everyone put the same effort in.

I shared it in a friend discord, so hopefully that nets you a few more responses đŸ™‚

If you do happen to do this again, I'd recommend trying a shortened URL, so that way it's easier to send to people who may not be at a full on computer.

Interesting format and questions.

I'd be curious to see the results.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2

All filled out. I'll be waiting on the results. 

That's got some pretty interesting questions in it, but what will the results be like đŸ¤”

Yes, I would love to share the results of the questionnaire. Recently, it is difficult to find time to do everything, there are plans to add and correct a couple of questions. The difficulty is added by my poor knowledge of English and I often have to use an online translator(
Initially, the questionnaire was made in russian, but some active players from russian community unfortunately ignored it. I decided to try it here and it seems that people are interested, which I am very happy about. Although initially I was afraid of how people would react to this

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Finnsol said:

Yes, I would love to share the results of the questionnaire. Recently, it is difficult to find time to do everything, there are plans to add and correct a couple of questions. The difficulty is added by my poor knowledge of English and I often have to use an online translator(
Initially, the questionnaire was made in russian, but some active players from russian community unfortunately ignored it. I decided to try it here and it seems that people are interested, which I am very happy about. Although initially I was afraid of how people would react to this

For the first bolded text:

Don't modify questionnaires in the middle of sending out surveys, it'll skew your results and your already answered forms being based off an "older" set of questions. What you can do is create a new form, add in the modified/new questions to it, and post that here as a separate survey to get more accurate results in whichever questions you think should be changed đŸ™‚

Second, I'm glad you posted it, as it actually was something to contribute knowledge about the game that each of us have, and how the players view the game from their own opinions. Though, even if some people were negative at first, which it doesn't appear anyone was, looking at how much effort it took to make, and effort required to answer probably helped you. Can't wait to see the results, though with them being so open ended, I'd definitely think it'd be great to publish the results publicly for everyone to view for themselves, as well as compile some good responses, or odd/fun responses that you think would be interesting. (I say odd by anyone who trolls the poll, but of course don't name who said what.) Just be sure to remove personal information from the poll, as I believe Google records the emails that answered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, some people asked to publish the results of the questionnaire, but no one specified how to do it. I did it the first thing that occurred to me. Perhaps this could have been done much more conveniently for everyone, I don't know, the job is already done. In any case, I will be happy to receive any feedback. Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uHpYmmERJPB0h_QnHjBVbfrJuZXB35Mf/view?usp=sharing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Finnsol said:

So, some people asked to publish the results of the questionnaire, but no one specified how to do it. I did it the first thing that occurred to me. Perhaps this could have been done much more conveniently for everyone, I don't know, the job is already done. In any case, I will be happy to receive any feedback. Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uHpYmmERJPB0h_QnHjBVbfrJuZXB35Mf/view?usp=sharing

Went through it, and even though you didn't share all of the responses, it definitely was interesting to get a view on other community member's opinion of elements of the game.

I don't know too much about how to compile the data from the questionnaire, as this data is mostly text based, instead of numerical. Numerical data is super easy to migrate to a spreadsheet, and do math on. 

If you do plan on doing another one of these, PM me, and I'll see what I can dig up as examples, and show how to share the results from a form like this in both text and numerical sets. đŸ™‚

Filled in bud ^^