Sign in to follow this  
Resine

Is there anything planned for Car Gameplay?

47 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Alig can kill those with enough easy and familiarity with how to use an alig.

look under light machine guns.

Gameplay hindered means you didn't have an ammo car by the way.

Then you can kill the car but not the player anymore. And no just because you killed that one dude once with an alig it's not an even fight against a normal weapon.

• Thanks 1

How about a light anti-tank weapon (such as an M72 LAW) as a secondary?

-Single shot per ammo refill.

-Enough damage to take out a car in one hit.

-Equip time of some 2 to 3 seconds. On a real one you first pull out the pin holding the cap, unfold the pipe, adjust the sight and turn safety off before firing.

A very common weapon around the world, and could provide an new, interesting anti-vehicle alternative to the game.

honestly the tanky vehicle patch was one of the worst development decisions in this game. i can't remember which patch it was and its a pain in the patootie to find the old patch notes now but it was like in 2013/2014 IIRC.

35 minutes ago, Crusadeer said:

honestly the tanky vehicle patch was one of the worst development decisions in this game.

Facts

22 hours ago, ExoticZ said:

Not to mention, we desperately need High Burn Fuel nerf. Currently it has no downsides which makes no sense.

Well... it doesn't deal any explosive damage! No potential kills with your broken vehicle anymore!

2 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Then you can kill the car but not the player anymore. And no just because you killed that one dude once with an alig it's not an even fight against a normal weapon.

through some guns have been broken it is possible to counter any gun wit any other gun.

Regardless of that its also why i said game play hindered means you didn't have an ammo car to change guns to what you prefer and/or can manage to use.

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

Well... it doesn't deal any explosive damage! No potential kills with your broken vehicle anymore!

Blown up Pioneer put on its side is wonderful cover...  I just hope that LO won't do G1 mistake by fixing issues by introducing mechanics to combat cars that will be annoying/limiting to use, instead of just cutting their HP by half when it comes to Vegases 4x4 and Tanks.

4 hours ago, Resine said:

Blown up Pioneer put on its side is wonderful cover...  I just hope that LO won't do G1 mistake by fixing issues by introducing mechanics to combat cars that will be annoying/limiting to use, instead of just cutting their HP by half when it comes to Vegases 4x4 and Tanks.

50% would make pioneer/espacio weaker than a bishada and the 4x4 would be the most fragile vehicle in the game

On 4/23/2020 at 7:53 AM, 404 said:

osmaw is pretty worthless for countering pioneer/espacio carplay, but i guess it would probably work alright on 4x4s

if ur soloing yeah but im playing with my friend in duo team and he will grief cars for us while i blow them up after they are flipped or heavily crashed up. works like a charm and people all complaining about us daily.

and if you are good with .45 or FBW and have assistance from team/your own nades then  its pretty powerful.

Sign in to follow this